1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The silliest thing you've done...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mothzi, Jun 16, 2015.

1. mothzi

What's the silliest thing you've done during your process of figuring out your sexuality/identity or coming out?

When I first really realized I was trans I couldn't sleep so I went on cleverbot (a chat bot) just so I could tell "someone." :lol:

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got drunk on a daily basis as I was finally beginning to accept the truth.

That was silly, and I did lots of silly things while being drunk.

3. shu

shu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's losing my glasses at an airport and having to wander around, blindly looking for them...when really I had just put them in the case.

4. mothzi

Well ya, I was avoiding talking about that sort of thing. If that's what you consider silly I guess...

5. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

This isn't about me but I'll put it up because it's good.
    My friend, also gay, realised he was gay when he was 11. Upon realising it, he (a bit like you, mothzi) felt he had to tell someone. Unfortunately, the being he chose to tell was Santa, since it was December. Several years later he came out to his mum, who said she and his father "had thought so for a while". It was only this year that he realised what had happened, and he immediately told me.
    Sadly, I can't remember doing anything that hilariously silly!

6. mothzi

Oh wow! Your poor friend. :grin:

7. Kaboom

That is funny, connorcode :lol:

This wasn't anywhere near the time I came out.. but... I was about 9ish? I wrote it in my diary, that I liked girls. I think it was a silly thing to do. Of course my sister was going to find it and of course she was going to read it out loud to the neighborhood kids.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Nothing really for sexuality, but...

Probably entertaining children.

I work in a public library, so children come in often. During the summer though, there are more since we have a summer reading program, which features various acts and events. Sometimes these acts need help, so I've been known to conduct a puppet show or two for children... complete with ridiculous voice acting.

For anyone who knows a little about me, this is a very silly image to imagine, let alone see.

Now, if you mean unintentionally, well, there's a few... =P

#8 Kaiser, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  9. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright Kaiser, find a parent who has videotaped this (or would be willing to), and post this. Otherwise, I just won't believe it. :badgrin:

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Even if they did videotape it, you wouldn't see me, because I'd be behind a curtain.

But if you want a puppet show, I may be available... for the right price.

^.~

11. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sophomore year of college I went home for a week, and whiledriving back something spilled all over my bag with my clothes inside. It was like a tupperware with pasta or something my mom made for me to take back.

Anyways I washed my clothes when I got back to my dorm, but they still smelled like funky pasta sauce so I washed them again. And after the second cycle -- keep in mind this is a public laundry room for the whole dorm -- I just opened the washer door, grabbed a fistfull of clothes and sniffed to make sure the smell was gone...like really getting up close and sniffing to make sure it wasn't just fabric softener covering it up.

Well, it turns out the clothes I had randomly grabbed were panties, and I was sniffing them right as some other girl walked in. I remember looking up, seeing her there and looking at me like I'm some weirdo, and then realizing I was literally sniffing my own underwear lol. I just got really red and she left, no time to even explain :frowning2: Yup. I'm stupid.:bang:

12. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In this context, we don't need to see you...we need to see you delivering a puppet show for children...but there has to be sound too!

13. wewillbeokay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was frustrated finding myself and my mom said something about me being married to a man someday and a screamed "NOO! NO. I-I DON'T THINK SO.. UHH. NO!" and then ran into my room :eusa_doh: