1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am completely shattered

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mt1114, Jun 16, 2015.

1. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I spoke too early :tantrum: happy days are over again.. Everything was going on smoothly but I don;t know what took her all of a sudden. Since 2 days, we are talking on and off (very few messages). She doesn't do v.call and she would have nothing special to tell me.
    Today she woke up and told me she dreamt about me, her friend (according to her, her friend has came between me and her since before and that I met her friend behind her back) and her ex psycho. She said that after our break up I act as her ex psycho sometimes when I prevent her to go to tuition. I justified myself by saying that I was clearing things. She then told me *You commit mistakes. Then why you punish me by hurting me?* I think she has not believed me yet that I love her more than anything.

I called her and the way she sounds was like she is neutral whether I call her or not. I hanged up. I don't understand how things have changed all again.

2. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We are meeting tomorrow and she said she will cook and bring something for me..

3. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry again :frowning2: i told her to talk to me. She asked if the other girls are not available. We fought and told me that we don't share any relationship and we broke up because of me. I'm not a liar and I love her loads. According to her, I flirted with ger friend and my girl friend also. She is not ready to believe anything I say. Even if I tear my heart for her, she won't believe me right now.

4. woahthatsboring

I'm sorry you're going through this. She does seem very insecure but in the mist of it, do I think she still has some sort of feelings for you?...Yes but in a twisted, sick way. You have to know what she's doing is not right and you shouldn't have to put up with the back and forth. You've made past mistakes, yes but she's not so perfect right now too and she has to be accountable for the fact that she's making it worse by pushing you away! For relationships to grow and strive, you have to look past the mistakes and move forward. It doesn't seem like she's doing too much moving forward and it doesn't even sounds like she "forgives" you for cheating even though you said you didn't. That's another problem; where's the trust? Relationships aren't going to go anywhere if you can't trust one another.

I could suggest to make her happy but cutting off contact with the friend she thinks you've cheated with on her with but that's not fair to you. Don't give up your friendship because you might win the girl. Your friend doesn't sound like a good one but your ex should still trust your judgement.

What I can suggest is having "the talk". I know people hate having the talk but don't you hate the back and forth more? It's time for the talk. You need to tell her how you feel and tell her although you love her more than she will ever know you can't keep apologizing for a mistake in the past. Say you're willing to move forward, you want to move forward if she's willing to also. The talk doesn't have to be negative, a lot of people think it does but in reality it's just a time to express yourself to your partner even if the other doesn't want to hear it. If she's not willing to forgive and move forward, you should really consider moving on.

5. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is going to be long and I apologize for this..

We met today but we didn't have time to talk properly. She gave me the food and went to tuition. I told her that I would be waiting for but she got angry. I called her afterwards (she didn't miss-cal like she usually did). I told her to meet me again tomorrow to talk but she refused saying she have exams this week. I texted her that she is killing me but still I love her. She replied saying not to send this kind of messages.

When she came home, she thanked me for giving her the dress. She was not willing to chat with me but in a way or another, I forced her to open up and talk.

Me: Can we chat
    She: I don't need you as a lover. Just be friend.
    Me: We are already friends. Since 1 week, we were okay.
    She: Really?
    Me: Tell me everything from your point of view. Just everything truth.
    She: There is nothing on my behalf.
    Me: No, everything you feel. And why those dreams?
    She: I don't feel anything. You are not what you seem.
    She: You are two faced sided person. You are not faithful. That's for sure. Many things happened.
    Me: Things like what?
    She: Your girl friend, my friend. You are not truthful.
    Me: I talked to your friend when we used to fight. She said I'm two faced because I know her only when I need you. I did chat with my girl friend but I didn't had any wrong intention.
    She: No, you chat with my friend to forget all the stress I give you. I guess even some of your friends suggested you to chat with my friend. And concerning your girl friend, if your way to chat with her is nothing, even I can do the same. Anyways, wake me at 1 a.m.
    Me: No, it is not nothing because it is wrong. Yes, your friend used to tell me what to do for you to be ok with me. Good night. I'll wake you up.

I lost everything and I am responsible for this. I feel lost and sad, crying almost of the time. I don't want to leave her. I made mistakes, she said a lot of mistakes. I want to make up for it. I really want. I am planning to meet her tomorrow without letting her know and give her a letter saying in it everything to make her feel what I feel. But as usual, we would fight all the time and she would not accept anything. I want to fight for this. Please, help me.:help:

6. woahthatsboring

I'm glad you tried to talk to her it seems like it gave you more insight on how she's feeling. I don't think you're going to get a lot from her... Right now.... She doesn't seem like she's ready to forgive you or move on from the past mistakes. You did your part by telling her the truth and trying to talk it out , now it's her turn. You can write the letter, yes, but leave it at that and let her seek you out to move forward. You're always going to miss her and cry over her if you keep making her your whole life. You have to separate yourself from the pain, which right now is her. You've got a lot of love to offer :slight_smile: and if she's not willing to see that, know she's not the only person in the world and you'll find others.

7. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am finding it very hard to let her go. I want to do it but maybe I don't want to do it at the same time. Don't you think there are any other ways for her to realise or atleast believe me?

8. woahthatsboring

I understand. You want to let go, but maybe you're just so use to her since you've known each other for awhile; losing her would be like literally losing apart of yourself? I think that's the main reason why people stay in relationships even though deep down, you know the relationship is not right for you. There's no way to make her believe you any more than she already does, only she can do that.. If you tell the genuine truth to her, I think she should be able to believe you. Sit her down, look into her eyes so she can see you're serious and tell her you're not lying. If she chooses not to believe you still, that's her fault not yours.

9. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will try my best to make it short today since I have no energy or hope left in me..

My relationship with my ex gf was almost on and off. My ex gf told me not to tell her friend anything. However, her friend texted me and invited me at her place. I had told her friend to help me to make my ex gf jealous. But my ex gf came to know about it. So I let go of that idea. I told my ex gf that her friend texted me. She told me to respond to her messages to know what was her real intention. In fact, her friend was saying different things compared to what she told my ex gf. I showed my ex gf her messages and she was feeling betrayed. My ex gf told me that she doesn't care and that I can date her *friend*.

Other days went the same way except that my ex gf was bringing up my past mistakes everyday and was blaming me. She would say that I will not be faithful even if she lives with me, there is no refill for trust, I was not expecting this from you, etc..

Yesterday night we had a big discussion and at that moment I was already depressed literally. She said that I messed up things, she has become lifeless as if etc. Then she block me on Facebook.

When I asked her for reason, she said she got a boyfriend. Then she said that it is a lie but she can't give me hope and asked me to promise her not to do foolish things. I asked her if she was okay. She replied the next morning saying that I don't care, that's why I have hurt her. We kept on fighting for almost 1 hour. I was too angry. She blocked me on whatsapp so that I don't replied her and went to tuition.

She called me after that (around 6 times) and messaged me asking where am I. I ignored it as I was too broken in a way. She called again in the afternoon. I replied her saying my location. I even messaged her all that I wanted to say.

She replied saying that she is sorry too and perhaps she didn't want to see beyond her thoughs and asked for forgiveness. She said she miss me too and that situation forced her to push me away as she feared to be hurt as it is not the first time she is going thro this. I asked her if she loves me but she said to keep that love away and be as before. Upon asking why, she said ''When you say I love you, it feels like you are playing. You have others in your life. You betrayed me.'' I told her that I have no one except her. She said she will always be my dear one.

It made me happy when she told me her thoughts but I guess the love is buried. In a fit of depression, I said to her that no one needs me (home issues), she said ''maybe I need you, that is why I am talking to you again''.

I kinda wrote everything her for you to have an idea, sorry for that :eusa_doh:

I am an impatient person and top of that, I fear of losing her when I have already do.

10. woahthatsboring

I've never been in a serious relationship. All of my relationships only lasted maybe 6 months before we both agree to move on so I might not fully understand your situation but it sounds like you guys have a lot of past history. And that's good! It's harder for you guys to leave each other because they're is so much love there... But it's also hard. It seems like you guys are doing this "push and pull" thing and that's not very healthy. I'm glad you are getting somewhere and trying to talk it out. Very mature. It sounds like you mean a lot to her but she's just harboring old feelings. It also sounds like she's very jealous of your friend. I know before I said to not cut off contact with your friend for her but I think you should back off talking to your friend for awhile since she seems to cause issues between you and you're on and off ex. Keep talking to your ex, it sounds like you're making progress to me :slight_smile: and keep that up! Keep the communication flowing and try not to press her too much. If she says something rude or doesn't want to talk at all, even if you're hurt, be the better person. Tell her how she's making you feel when she does that and tell her you're always there but you're not a punching bag. Stick up for yourself a little!

11. mt1114

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really want to thank you.. Maybe your advices prevented me from worsening my situation.

I have cut off contact with both my girl friend and my ex' friend. And things are really better than before. We would talk, meet up, kiss etc.. I am planning to propose her again. Do you think it is too early?

I am 20 (21 this year) and she will be 18. I want to have a future with her. She says her father can't afford to pay her tertiary education abroad and if we stay here, we can't be together because of society. Can you give me some suggestions?