1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you lose your virginity and did you like it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Harp Grey

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In February this year! It was awesome, I had met the guy at a dating app and we met for some coffee and then went to my place and made out the whole evening. About one week later we met again and had sex. Technically it was really bad, but it was very nice, funny, unpretentious and respectful, that's what most important! <3 We still meet once in a while and have sex (we are "friends with benefits").

2. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

Yes, life's twists never end. Expect the unexpected, that's the saying. My life has taken many turns as well, I just hope I'll stay true to myself and the others around me. I've had a nervous breakdown several times and I'm pretty sure there are more to come. i just have to fight, like everyone else...

3. guitar

17 to a girl, 23 or 24 to a guy (it was around my birthday but u forget if it was before of after).

I enjoyed the latter one considerably more than the former. Not to say my first time was an awful experience, but just didn't compare.

4. The Wallflower

I'll get back to you on that when I'm 18 and find a person that loves me, thanks.

5. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there a reason why people would wait until they are 18? Does it make a difference?

6. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

True, don't repeat my mistakes. I gave myself to the sexual desire... Foolish of me

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess for me I would ask, what defines losing your virginity(sorry to get all Bill Clinton up in here)? I frotted with a guy with my clothes on, then clothes off at 13. Then, I would let him orgasm on my lower back when I was 14, and we also had oral sex/69 around the same time. I bottomed for the first time at 16, and it hurt. But I was extremely thin and tight then. We fooled around until I was 19 and he was 18, then he decided to mess around with a h.s. sophomore. Our sexual relationship randomly stopped.

I had a 13 year drought until this year, and it wasn't that good because I topped. His penis was extremely sensitive and uncut, so he didn't like me giving oral which really sucked. :wink:

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2015 at 01:55 PM ----------

I guess for me I would ask, what defines losing your virginity(sorry to get all Bill Clinton up in here)? I frotted with a guy with my clothes on, then clothes off at 13. Then, I would let him orgasm on my lower back when I was 14, and we also had oral sex/69 around the same time. I bottomed for the first time at 16, and it hurt. But I was extremely thin and tight then. We fooled around until I was 19 and he was 18, then he decided to mess around with a h.s. sophomore. Our sexual relationship randomly stopped.

I had a 13 year drought until this year, and it wasn't that good because I topped. His penis was extremely sensitive and uncut, so he didn't like me giving oral which really sucked. :wink:

8. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

If you look really young for your age, then I feel your pain. I always have, myself. Sometimes I wonder if part of why I ended up being so entrenched as gay, even though women have visual appeal to me, is that every woman who interacted with me during my late teens and 20's was more interested in giving me a lollipop than dating me. Heck, I'm 32, and old ladies still invite me to come rake their yards, pull down vines or walk their dogs. I'm going to be old enough to apply for social security before I'm ever treated as an adult!

If you're in the same boat, it's okay, bro. You're not alone. It's like the living Hell of being a pre/early-teen being protracted over the better part of a decade. We ought to form a support-group or something. We could open up a hook-up site for young-looking twinks and men who lust after them, and then we can make bank on it. Yeah! GREED, BROTHER! :thumbsup:

Myself, I lost my virginity at around 19 if you count oral, and it must have been...gah, I think maybe 20 before I lost the OTHER virginity. The thing is, I'm such a tanuki-gao twink that I literally didn't get into anything serious until I got into a relationship with a guy who actually had sex-free romantic relationships with teenagers, meaning he actually gave them stuff, took them to fancy dinners and traveled with them. He was technically a pedo, but he always acted within the law. THAT is how much my apparent age has affected my sexuality. Just imagine the impact on my psychiatric health!

Speaking on pedo, the youngest I've heard of a guy saying he lost his virginity--besides a multitude of people I've known who perceive themselves as victims of abuse, which is a terrible and contemptible crime--was a guy, presently in his 60's, who lost his virginity at about 10 years old to a teenager (still illegal, but he doesn't care), and he hasn't slowed down since.

However, one guy that I knew who was abused from a terrifyingly young age had his first non-abusive love-interest when he was 8, with a 16 year old who rescued and she

#28 Christiaan, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  9. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About 15 years ago and it was awesome. 3 times in a row in a space of a few hours hehehe

Happy days :slight_smile:

10. The Wallflower

I'm 16 years old.

I should be doing 16 year old things, like getting my license, studies, summer jobs, etc.

There will be time for doing the nasty later on.

Plus, there are so many things I don't understand about the world. I'm don't think I'm mature enough to go through these experiences yet.

I suppose age doesn't really matter, especially when you're gay, but... I dunno.

Everything has it's time. I want to be a teen for now. I just don't want to rush it, ya know? I want to enjoy my youth.

11. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well reading all of this makes me kind of down
    Early 20's and still hold my v-card
    Until several circumstances change, i think its gonna be a while before i even have my first kiss with a guy

12. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with you. I know sex is more primal for guys & it's easier to just do it whenever & with whoever. There's no need to rush into it. Sex will always be there. I don't know if friendship, affection & romance matter to you, but, if it does, then, wait for someone that can offer it to you.

I won't say what age, but, I was much older than those who have posted so far. Partly due to my religious upbringing. Partly because I figured it would hurt like hell. It didn't, too much, but, I'm still not that into penetration. I had other forms of sex long before intercourse. There's many ways to enjoy yourself with someone. I still haven't experienced sex with a woman. That has less importance for me. We're all different & we should do what works for us.

Involve yourself in your studies. Do some volunteering. Join some clubs. Get an after school job. Take up a new hobby. Just enjoy & embrace life.

13. biisme

I lost mine when I was 19, at college, to a girl. It was awesome. The only bad part was that we never got to finish because a friend was coming to visit me for the week and she arrived at the worst possible moment. :icon_wink

14. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same :slight_smile:

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Never, and I'm not too interested in doing such.

16. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry for my double post. Computer issues...

17. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Exactly mate, exactly.

I mean... I'm really close to being 18 and wouldn't probably wait if there was someone that I have deep feelings to, but as for now I'm single af...

18. Simple Thoughts

I met a guy I thought was nice, he wasn't. The end.

19. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All of you here knows that I'm a virgin.

I'm a contradiction, and contradictions are technically speaking all virgins... Experienced virgins.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, okay. Fair enough. I was a little different when I was 16.