1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like Im being lead on

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NathanielB13, Jun 11, 2015.

1. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay here goes...
    As you can read on my profile I'm bisexual. Sexualley Im attracted to both but really Im into relationships with males. Hence biromantic bisexual. Ta Da!
    However I wasn't always like this. Last year I though I was Gay and was terrified by it, mostly because I had a crush and a pretty strong one if I remember now. Back then I didn't notice it because I was so pent up with being with a male.I managed to get over him in the summer holidays and devloped a new one which you've probabley heard too much about from my other posts. In the end, it all came out and a friend of mine caught wind of it He said he supported it and he would support me through it.
    Lets call this friend M
    M was my original crush and I thought I'd abandoned all feelings for him a while ago. At least I thought I did.
    To be honest it probabley adapted because I was having aa shitty week and he was my savior getting me through it along with my best friends. In this week aswell I started having a crush on a bisexual boy in our school, he was nice and he was in my league (I mean in a he's bisexual, I an ugly :***: sh:***:slight_smile:.
    Now I have two crushes, again. However I feel like M's leading me on.
    Firstly all his friends think he's gay or at least bisexual because although he has a girlfriend he has a flirty way with boys. He's known to kiss his friends full on. Around others he makes a kissing noise by their ears. Throw in alot of physical contact and other weird for a staright person things and you've got him.
    Weirdest part he does this to me, a confessed bisexual. People dont do gay things to LGB people because it just leads them on. Most people who know me as bisexual keep their distance in terms of physical contact and I do the same. I respect that as I dont want to make them uncomfortable but M just goes for it! Like yesterday he kept licking his biceps. I said "Why are you doing that?". Reply "Im pretending this is your penis," and kept licking.
    I know it's probabley banter but I just feel mad that hes hurting me and knows he's doing it.
    I just want him out of head so I can focus on someone who could potentialley love me back.
    Any advice and sorry for the long post and speeling mistakes, it's late in ol blighty.

2. LiamP

I actually didn't mind the long post :lol:

Okay so in all honesty the best advice I have for you right now is to put your walls up and disregard him(M) as a possible love it will be difficult but its the only thing you can do until he shows some maturity with regards to your sexual orientation.

I also would like to point out you have crushes on these people (both M and the other mystry guy) so try living a little without constantly tryong to depend apon either one of them. It should give you a little time to have a clear thought of who you think is a possible future partner.

Your Young and still have your life waiting ahead of you so take everyday one step at a time knowing there will be other crushes and possible a moment when you meet your soulmate.

3. and323

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I read this correctly it doesn't seem to me that M knows that you ever had feelings for him, just the crush you had after him. If he doesn't know that you have feelings for him I believe it would be hard for him to actually lead you on, as he wouldn't know he's doing it. It could very well just be he has an outgoing and extroverted personality. I have plenty of lesbian friends who I'm extremely close with that I joke around with often - doesn't mean I'm leading them on! Especially if they hadn't made their feelings known to me. How would I know? Same situation here.

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But don't you think its a bit insensitive to do sexual things to someone who you know is Bisexual. I know I wouldn't do sexual stuff to my friends because I knew it makes them uncomfortable, so why is he doing this to me?
    I also texted one of his friends telling him that hes making me uncomfortable he hasn't replied yet.

5. and323

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's insensitive to do sexual things to anybody, not just bisexuals, if they're uncomfortable with it. Have you told him that you're uncomfortable with it? If not, now's the time to do so, otherwise like I said he'll have no way of knowing. Texting one of M's friends is not going to help the problem with M directly.