1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like to have a crush on someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bubbles123, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Doppelganger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It feels like being punched in your stomach repeatedly by a vicious bunch of gnomes living on your insides. Just like that. Also, you will act like an idiot all the time and saying inappropriate stuff like you are getting paid for it.

2. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You get totally freak out when s/he gets near you. They make your day even if you just happen to see them couple of meters away from you. You feel all the butterflies on your stomach when s/he greeted you or smile at you, it just means somehow they noticed you. You imagine things you'd do for them even if it is just on a dream. You do all these crazy little things which are unusual to you. But sometimes it gives you heartbreak knowing full well you are just there fantasizing from afar, not expressing what you truly feel. If your crush happen to be your friend then knowing they are just there even as a friend is enough for you to be happy. Anyhow, everything is different from other people's perspective it's really up to you, but for me that's just the general idea of having a crush to someone usually it ends up to be one sided.

3. C P

C P

I'm going through my first one now and it really is the worst feeling in the world... .-.

What do -I- have to do with this? :lol:

4. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In the early stages it's kinda cute, and you blush a lot, smile a lot... get jitters... you know the stereotypical and typical stuff... everyone's a bit different... You generally seek their attention and company. For me, I go out of my way to make him laugh. It also depends on how close you are with your crush too, if you're not close with them, you tend to keep your distance as to not raise suspicion and feel nervous, but if you are close, you hope they don't pick up on the *signs*... (This is where acting classes come into hand and are useful)

Then there's this fine line between crushing and unrequited love where it kinda becomes a bit of an emotional scar or stabbing when you realise they can't love you back. Yet despite the pain, the reward of being around them is amplified and you feel a lot better. And yeah, there's a lot of day dreaming, and extra effort that you selfishly/selflessly (depending on how you view it) put in to make them happy or to impress them.

5. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You stalk them online constantly and can't think about anyone else and you view them as perfect

6. ErickWolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's like being hit with a derp-hammer.
    You get total butterflies when you see them, and a giddy feeling when you finally get up the courage to talk to them (or they talk to you). Sometimes, you'll find yourself randomly thinking of them or looking for them at school/work/the internet. Another thing you might do is get nervous talking to them, and drop things more than usual. :lol: It's probably the happiest feeling ever if your crush likes you back though, so all this craziness can be worth it!