1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if there's a post for this but..boy shorts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I was walking aimlessly around Walmart after orientation and saw this really cute guy grab this package of boy shorts and was wondering what do u all think of men wearing boy shorts? I've been tempted to buy panties for a while now just to see what te difference is and see if there really better then boxer briefs as a friend told me plus my innate curiosity I curse almost daily lol. So any guys here wear panties or boy shorts? Hope that's my to mix of a personal question lol. If so do u like them more then guys underpants? How did u go about buying a pair? I'm so so incredibly nervous on getting a pair even though my curiosity is driving me insane lol. How does one go about just getting a pair without being all nervous? How does one measure there waist size and get the correct pair in women's size? I'm incredibly tired and it's a question that popped into my overworked brain that just won't stop pestering me so I had to ask all you wonderfully accepting people lol. Hope this is the okay place to post something like this and of not let me know! Also if there's any other threads on subjects like this could someone direct me to them? Thanks and I'll stop my rambling here and say goodnight all!(&&&)

2. AlamoCity

Had to google boy shorts. I honestly thought they were boxer briefs for girls like boyfriend shirts are "male" shirts for girls.

I wouldn't wear them; I'm happy with boxer briefs and boxers. But do what you want.

As for measuring, aren't there size charts on the back of the package? If they are in woman sizes, maybe convert your waist size to women's sizes and then buy the appropriate package.

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Use your own hand to meassure the waist in your normal underwear, and then again to find your right size. That's what I did back in the day. Be careful when you are shoping, and try to appear casual, 'cause some women don't like unknown guys wandering around their territory.

If you are still not sure about the size, get a girlfriend (I mean a friend of the opposite sex) and take her with you. For this most girls are usually open, 'cause they love to share girly fun, don't ask me why...

By the way, if you are feeling really curious, try another things like high heels, or even make up. Curiosity is a good thing, and even if you don't find what you expected, at least you'll have a laugh and some fun.

#3 Michael, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
  4. CyanChachki

It's fine, wear what you want!

5. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After I started to admit to myself I was gay I kinda didn't know exactly who or what I was and did some things along the way for to discover myself and eventually decided that I was still just me, but I like guys. One of the things I tried was wearing panties.

It never bothered me buying them because I have always never cared what a cashier thought. I buy condoms quite frequently and have bought feminine products for exes so this was just something else along the same lines.
    As far as getting the right size is concerned it was pretty easy. As a guy buying clothing is pretty easy. If you have a waist that measures 36 inches you buy jeans in size 32 like 32/30 or 32/32. (some cuts/brands may vary slightly but they are usually close). So measuring your waist is pretty easy even without a tape measure. Just answer what size jeans do you wear.

Women's clothing is a complete bitch to know the sizes because there is no standard and it seems that everyone wants to be a size 6 (random number). Clothing manufacturers have responded by making women's sizes just whatever they felt like at the moment. One companies size 6 may be another companies size 10. Oh and they measure the hip not the waist.

Lucky as a guy it's still pretty easy to find out which size you need. Unlike females whose hips can be quite wide compared to their waist ours are only slightly wider. A good way to guesstimate what size you need the first time is simple. Take your waist size, say 36 again, and go up on size (so it would be 38). Now, assuming you are buying cheap panties at somewhere like WalMart, go to the store and flip the package over. There is usually a size chart on the back. Example: We decided that we have about a 38 inch hip and on this package it says that is a size 8. Buy size 8. You may be off by one size but I bet you are close.

How do they feel? Okay, admittedly they feel nice. I used to wear boxers myself and I noticed that by comparison the panties (bikini brief cut) offered slightly more support so that things didn't bounce around as much, yet they didn't feel like they were crushing anything like tighty whities do (anyone who usually wears boxers then switches to tighty whities knows what I'm talking about). Also the softer fabric felt nice too.

The only downside I noticed was that they weren't designed for a penis. There isn't quite enough fabric up front and there is almost no elastic in the legs. This causes things to kinda fall out randomly and leaves you adjusting yourself (putting things back in) quite often.

A few months ago I switched to these Life by Jockey Men's Bikini Briefs, 5-Pack - Walmart.com they actually look almost exactly like female bikini briefs (me and my roommate got our dirty laundry mixed and she picked up a pair of mine and said "I don't remember having this color" before I told her they were mine). Compared to the panties they are slightly more crushing (nothing like tighty whities) and the material isn't as soft. They are actually designed for guys so the front is a bit wider and they have some elastic in the leg that keeps things in place (not much just enough to do the job). After a couple weeks I was used to them and I love them.

6. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    order them on the internet. then nobody knows.

7. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not for me, but hot on women.

8. Florence

Florence Guest

you can buy them off of amazon if your nervous buying them in a store.