1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doctor Who fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XenaxGabby, May 27, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

I loved to watch Doctor Who back in the army; It helped me cope with a lot issues and take my thoughts off that place. I watched it until I reached series four, the one with Catherine Tate I believe. I don't know why I stopped watching it since. I should pick it back up and finish watching it all.

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, The Doctor... I discovered it back on 2005, and loved it. Eccleston's doctor is (and probably) will remain 'The true one' to me. I just love how good he could play both the childish joy and the darkest shadows, and the whole thing was somehow balanced. Both the writting and the acting were brilliant. Also Rose Tyler was rhe perfect choice to play the lovable working class, next door girl companion. Most of the episodes were highly enjoyable.
    ... And then it came Tennant, which I saw as... A truly shocking change. My sister had a crush on him (I think it was her first crush ever), and I became somehow pissed off 'cause mind you he wasn't the first one to wear a suit AND chucks...

He also had a way of being agressive that looked way too human to me. He didn't made me forget I was watching a tv show. I saw not much of an alien on him.

Yeah, Tennant really pissed me off...

Still there was two good reasons to watch the show : The gorgeous Martha Jones and a few episodes, including the one with Shakespeare.

The movie was good too. A pity the 8th doctor didn't had the chance of getting a whole series.

Another damned good doctor, who makes me really laugh and is truly 'doctor-ish' is the legendary Tom Baker. The guy was just perfect.

Looking forward to watch the 12th in action. The last doctor seemed to me way too young.

#42 Michael, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
  3. antibinary

4. 42Bowties

Oh god don't get me started I'm totally obsessed!!!!!!

5. Aria11

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Whovian forever! :grin: