1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did your dreams come true!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, May 22, 2015.

1. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

The sheep (avatar) or the Kirby-Jigglypuff one (profile pic)? In either case your opinion is correct :smilewave

2. Simple Thoughts

I'm thinking the Sheep one cause that's what it looks like x3

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dreams are to be awesome and creative and inspiring when I grow up, expressing myself through forms of art. I want to be able to inspire people who are struggling through music or art...
    It's kinda stupid and farfetched...
    I know I want to be into the arts though.
    I also want to use my art to inspire others and make them feel something from what I'm trying to express.
    Another dream I have is to get married to somebody, be in a loving, loyal, committed relationship...

I'm a thirteen year old, and got the rest of my life ahead, so I haven't accomplished those things yet. But I feel I'm doing awesome so far and will continue to hopefully make them come true.

I am working on my art, music, and writing to improve my skills, and try to be a nice, inspiring, kind person to my peers. I also happened to (yes it's real) fall in love with somebody...and she is awesome, and we know everything about echo other. We get into fights, but always talk it out, and I feel we have a very mature relationship...and never think of anyone else. As naive as it may sound, I want to be with her for my life. I think I could. I think she could too...

Dreams and inspirations are lovely because it gives you something to look forward to, one day.

4. Gen

Gen

[YOUTUBE]86lczf7Bou8[/YOUTUBE]

No, I am being dramatic. Though if my dreams do fail, then expect to hear a very homosexual male shouting it in public until the day I die.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm still waiting on this book to knock me on my ass, Gen.

And a starring role in the film adaptation, too.

6. Gen

Gen

Leave me be! You can't rush greatness.

Not to mention, we are all dreaming for the day when Kaiser drops her EP and revolutionizes the rap game forever.

7. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    right now I'm just taking it day by day...however I did have a dream to graduate high school and college two things most people thought I would never accomplish....but I did...I had a dream to get a job where I could make enough to support myself and my pets and I'm currently doing pretty well....my next dreams are to find a girlfriend who wants a serious relationship and to eventually open up a pet daycare and boarding facility

8. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
  9. twister692

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've learned to never stop dreaming. If there is anything I took with me from my rocky childhood, it was to keep dreaming. I am grateful for my imagination and power to dream. Some of my dreams and goals have come true and some have come crashing down like a meteor. It still keeps me going to dream though. If I have nothing to work towards in life, what's the fun?

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a homeowner, I have amazing friends, a gorgeous girlfriend, and work in an awesome industry. I'm doing better than my 18-year-old self even dared to dream.