1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Noodle72, May 21, 2015.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I need help.
    I think I might be suicidal or depressed or something.
    I've thought of suicide as an escape from my problems multiple times, but I don't know if I could ever see myself going through with it.
    I feel sort of generally sad a lot of the time, especially when I'm by myself.
    I've been feeling more distant from people at school and at home.
    I feel like people don't notice how I'm sort of not really trying to participate in conversations as much.
    I want to feel included, but I'm not even trying anymore.
    And it doesn't help that I feel little to no motivation to get any homework or studying done, and it's almost approaching time for exams.
    I don't really want to do anything, but I generally feel stressed and overwhelmed.
    I just want all of this to stop, I want to feel normal again.
    I want to be happy more often.
    I'm still happy sometimes, but way less often.
    It just feels like it's getting worse. :tears:
    Help please? :icon_sad:

2. star trek

I am not suicidal, and rarely depressed. You could probably get someone better experienced to help, but if you really need someone to talk to, message me. I'd love to talk and help you.

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you maybe speak to your parents about how you're feeling, and ask them to take you to see a psychologist, who might refer you to a psychiatrist if he/she cannot help?

Depression and suicidal thoughts aren't something to be taken lightly. It's serious, and nobody can get through it alone. Thank you for reaching out to us. We will help as far as possible, but I think you need professional help too. Have you tried keeping track of when you're feeling depressed? Maybe there's a pattern, and you can then take it from there and see what works for you. That's just a silly suggestion. What I do when I'm feeling depressed is, I write poetry. It works for me.

I really hope you feel better soon. Just remember: The light at the end of the tunnel isn't always a train :icon_wink

Here are a few hugs: (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    You will be happy when meeting new people, noticing to have something in common and feel like you belong. So find place that you feel like you belong into? At your age mine was game named perfect world.

5. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how you feel. I am thirteen too...and am slowly getting back on track from depression, but there are still days where I don't want to do anything but say how terrible my life is and imagine killing myself. Everybody has different ways of feeling better, so I can only speak from personal experience...talking to somebody really helped me. I talked to my school counselor, a lot, who was very nice and always let me talk it out and suggested things...my parents, until their reactions got kind of annoying and I hid it from them, and my best friend, she helped the most. Always talked with me about it, and I confided in her about the self harm and (I don't know if this is the right word or too extreme) but anorexia too...I lost about fifteen pounds in almost two months and I'm kinda still going, but trying to stop.
    I really know how it is...it's a terrible feeling.
    I think you should talk to someone, and as hard as it is, force yourself to do something you'd enjoy if you weren't depressed. Sometimes, doing so, it distracts you and who knows? You could enjoy it...
    Also, it is important, so as hard as it is, try your best to work on your school stuff too...at least for me, I have high school next year and placements for levels and stuff are dependent on finals...so it's pretty important.
    I truly hope you will feel better, but it can be a struggle and it won't go away in one day.
    If you ever need to talk to somebody, yoi could message me if you'd like. I am still recovering from depression, myself.
    I hope my advice helped...
    And never try to self harm or kill yourself cause it's not worth it at all.
    Hope you feel well soon! *hugs*

6. curiousshark

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    find someone you can trust, and talk with them.
    It really helps to be able to know that at least there is someone out there who will do anything for you, who would be worried for you.
    I'm sure there is someone out there who loves you.
    Talk to them about how you are feeling.

Think of all the good things in life.
    You're alive now, and you have to make the most of it.
    There's so much more for you to explore, so many books for you to read, things to discover.

You have just begun this wonderful adventure called life, and there's so much more beautiful things in store for you.

Feel free to talk to any of us, we will gladly lend an ear and a hand.

But what's important is you.
    You have to take the steps.

And don't be discouraged, my sweet.

I know this through experience.
    it's difficult, I know.

But the sun will shine again.
    it does everyday, doesn't it?