1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you cook? how did you learn to cook?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dwelefan, May 21, 2015.

1. MetalRice

A little, I make okay chicken.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can cook. I always used to mix the batter when my dad made stuff. I started making stuff by myself when I realized that if I'm hungry I don't want to have to wait for my parents to make me something or eat kraft dinner :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

I can cook~ :grin:
    Ever since I was little, I would just watch my parents when they cooked and they let me help with prep and all that. Before I knew it, I just...kinda knew how and picked up more info as I got older so that by the time I took an actual cooking class in highschool, I didn't panic or burn anything haha. :slight_smile: Baking is a different story though...

4. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I learned from my mother and I also teach myself how to make foreign cuisine.

5. twister692

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is the first time I've lived outside of my mom's house. I've been on my own (with my roommate/best friend) for six months now and I've learned how bad my cooking skills are. For having a mom that was once a chef, I was taught nothing about cooking and had to do all my learning from my picky roommate or Google lol. I try to let him cook as much as possinle, let's just say that.