1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Pisses You Off?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, May 21, 2015.

1. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think they are doing it on purpose. That is just how their personality is. Same thing for the voice change too, I've tried to make my voice deeper because people made fun of it.

And the usual suspects
    1. Fake people/friends
    2. Rude People
    3. When people get all up in my business.

Oh and people from my high school class, like stop.

2. Joelouis

Drivers who don't acknowledge me when I let them out of a side road.

100% juice drinks where it then says "Made from concentrate". So how can it be 100% juice then?
    On that line, can I then sell a 100% pure gold ring containing 99% tin?

3. CyanChachki

1. Repetitiveness. I don't mind if it's like a song or something but when it's constant (like the clicking of a pen) it drives me crazy.

2. People who make comments on the food I buy. Dude/Mam, I'm not asking you for health tips or what I should and shouldn't be eating. I know what's bad for me, you don't need to tell me twice and if you knew me, you'd know that I've been eating a lot healthier these past few months.

3. Wasting Paint I can use the smallest amount of paint and somehow still manage to waste a lot of the expensive ones.

4. Wasting a canvas/painting didn't go as planned This is probably one of the worst. Not only did I waste paint on all of that, I've also wasted my time and a good canvas.. this is why I buy cheap canvases at the dollar store, as opposed to the 16$ ones at Michaels.

5. People who make comments about my weight Listen. I'm not an arse to many people but I will be when the nasty comments are being made. No, I'm not trying to ignore my weight. I'm not saying that I'm some skinny, good looking man that everyone is wanting to date - no. I am saying that I will worry about my own self and my own issues. I know how to take care of it, now take care of yourself and your own issues. No one who has a ton of confidence is that mean towards people.

6. Older artists who tell me that I'll never become an artist This one burns me up but I've always felt like it was a personal attack because that artist fears a little competition. This isn't me being self absorbed but again, no one who has a ton of confidence is that mean towards people.

7. Hearing that someone hurt an animal or multiple animals. This is something that pushes me into full beast mode. Animal abusers are lower than low in my eyes.

8. People telling me that I won't/can't or will never pass as a male What's to pass? I'm a male. I can do drag and do the things I like to do. I'm going to be myself and not act like something society wants me to be just because that's how they view males. It doesn't mean that I'm going to go around and tell everyone to change, it's just that I'm not going to change and if no one can accept it, then I guess I'll be the only one doing so. I'm risking my entire life to be who I've always been from the get go and I shouldn't have to pretend to be something that I'm not for the rest of my life.. especially after that.

4. ThatGuyT

ThatGuyT Guest

I remain cool as a cucumber under most circumstances...but if someone kills/harasses an animal I start trembling with anger. For example: I had this friend with whom I went on a school trip. While we were outside under a tree I noticed a small wasp nest made of clay. When I showed it to that friend he stuck a small piece of wood into the opening of the little nest. I took the stick out and he just kept stabing more sticks in there. I ended that friendship pretty quickly. These types of things make me so fu**ing angry it's unbelievable.

5. The Wallflower

You know what else pisses me off?

Group projects, cacos (look it uo on Urban Dictionary), the word 'faggot', annoying, spoiled little brats, cheaters, people who cancel at last minute, smartasses, and most of all... injustice.

Oh, how I hate it when something isn't fair. ›:U

I despise all of these so much that I just want to flip a table whenever one shows up.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. People who walk slowly in front of you / Stop in front of you to have a conversation with someone. This is especially true if you're in still school and the hallways are crammed. I have places to go and refuse to be late because of you.

2. People who try to get into my fiance's pants. I don't have a problem with people who are nice to him or leave him compliments, but nothing infuriates me more than people who treat him like he's an object and only want to use him to get off. That's so disgusting and fucking rude that it makes me want to slap the taste out of their mouths.

3. Parents who don't control their kids. If you want to annoy me quick, bring your bratty kid into a public place and don't take them out or calm them down when they get out of hand. I don't want to go to see a movie with my friends and deal with your little one kicking the shit out of my seat or crying bloody murder over not being able to get a toy or candy bar.

4. Being called pretentious on trivial things. I'll admit I'm that person that doesn't mind it when it comes to certain things. I'll own up to being a snob on topics like movies and music. However, I don't take kindly to being called pretentious on something simple and basic; for example on my preferences with materials for body modification. I got called pretentious for not like acrylic, which isn't even good for your piercings. If you want to gun for me, at least have it be a reason that's one that can be debated.

5. PETA. I've already stated my thoughts on these clowns before, and I don't want to go into it again.

6. Getting read as a lesbian or straight couple in public. Nothing makes me feel more awkward and uncomfortable than getting read as a different shade of gay when I'm out with my partner in public. This is especially true if we're out at dinner and the waiter misgenders one or both of us.

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

People actually do the second one?!

8. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is the third time so far he's gotten creepy people on Facebook wanting to sext him and it's super uncomfortable for both of us. One person said "thank god you aren't 15 because you're really hot" and another was persistent with it; sending him nudes and videos of herself, asking him for "relief" almost daily, tried to get some when he was depressed, and flat out tried to get him to cheat on me (being told more than once I think that we're monogamous and aren't interested in being poly). They apologized for it, but fuck man. Your starting conversation when meeting someone should never be "make me cum" or asking for dick pics.

Seriously, who the fuck does that?

9. dwelefan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1)People who use sarcasm to put other people down.
    2) When people want to debate whether homosexuality is a choice or not. Why does it matter?

10. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When people tells me what I should do in life, what type of job I should apply even if I don't feel like it. People who compares me to other person gosh!! that's the worst way of encouraging me.

11. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) Sociopaths. I've met my fair share of them. >_>

2) Apathy. Like honestly, apathy is just as damaging in life as hostility and aggression is itself. This could apply to mostly everything.

3) People who attack or hurt others without question nor reason. I don't care about the circumstance, and specifically; if someone is going to try and assault me or even some complete stranger in my presence for no good reason... You better believe I'll do what I can to knock the attacker off.

4) People who can't receive what they dish. Honestly, there are plenty of people out there that spew venom, but once they find themselves under the fire they throw at others; they don't even know how to handle it. It irks me, if you're going to run around and give everyone the finger or the book but can't abide by your own standards whenever they are thrown back at you, then who are you? This is hypocrisy at one of it's lowest forms.

5) Stereotypes. I'm not just talking about LGBT+ stereotypes, I mean stereotypes in general. I know some non-mainstream ones are good, or actually hold some truth; but seriously... Stereotypes is one of the contributing factors as to why we still have hate in this world.

12. tulipinacup

I fucking hated Cars and it pisses me off more that it had a sequel and a spin-off.

13. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would :***: attack the person who did that to any of my partners.

14. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my, in right circumstances pretty much everything. Pretty much.

15. LillyJet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My name is Juliet, and all the Romeo jokes are the absolute worst. The irony is pretty funny though.

16. alilnervous

All of that I can relate to.

17. kool aid

1. People who think taking selfies automatically makes you a narcissist
    2. People who put so much effort into making sure everyone knows that they hate something that is popular because it is popular
    3. People how say that racism/sexism/homophobia is over
    4. People who say that their racist/sexist/homophobic belief is "just an opinion" as if that means people then can't question it and call them out

18. Tandthegreens

1) Crushing on straight people.
    2) People who lie.
    3) Crushing in straight people who lie.

19. grungeteen

The thing that pisses me off the most are stupid bigoted homophobics who's arguments have no logic or sense who think it's okay to hate people because of their sexuality. Also, kids at school who are also homophobic and use 'gay' as a derogatory term every five minutes and teachers who hear it and dismiss it as being okay 'banter'- I hate teachers who ignore homophobic remarks made by students and do nothing about it! Grrr

20. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

let's see, what doesn't piss me off would be the easier to answer, personally.
    Children, furries, my chin hairs, repetitive ANYTHING, automatic conclusion that interest = sexual fetish, the voices, misinformation, incessant and pointless bitching, people who hate everything...what was the question again? :icon_conf