1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused About Urination and Genitalia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lily1988, May 15, 2015.

1. lily1988

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    And that matters why?
    Don't judge what others care or talk about.

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's have a competition - we will both pee standing up and see how far it reaches. I'll post the results on YouTube.

3. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    ahhhh, flaccid, most possible that 3 is close to a norm., and given a cold enough day with a long enough exposure to the outside, it is not unheard of for the little guy to hide farther up inside than a clitoris on an woman unfortunately gifted at birth. I will concede and give you this one with the satisfaction of knowing this one thing.
    Sooner or later you will fall out of bed in the morning, why you ask? Simple.
    Your clitoris will never offer you the protection that the morning wood kickstand gives a man. The penis is so much more than just a tool to pee with, it keeps men from rolling out of bed, with some men it can be used as a third leg to stand with a tripod effect when tired or drunk, it is a divining rod in bars, it can be used as a handle to be led around with, a good place to hang a hat, stir a cold drink ( dont suggest coffee )
    the uses go far beyond sex and urination. other than sex and a small purse, the vagina really has little function so I understand your desire to claim all you can.

4. Centore

Centore Guest

*Ahem* I don't mean to cause any offence here, but all of the people I've encountered can pull it out and aim. Also, most Americans are circumcised so that causes no problem. It could be said to be easier because you just have to lower the front of your pants a tiny bit, pull out your penis, and urinate. As the majority of women have to actually pull down their pants much farther, it's said that the male genitals make it easier.

---------- Post added 16th May 2015 at 09:54 AM ----------

He obviously thought you meant an erect penis. There is no reason to start insulting a whole gender because of one mistake made by one person.

---------- Post added 16th May 2015 at 09:59 AM ----------

There's nothing like a person handing your biased material from the internet.

5. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another old joke. (BMC77 just flows with pee related jokes. Maybe he should seek professional help...)

One night, at a bar, a group including a man and a woman get drunk. They decide to hold a contest to see who can pee higher on a wall. The woman points out she has a disadvantage, and so they decide to let her request a small concession. They head to the back, drop their pants, and the woman says: "My small concession is this: we do this without using hands!"

6. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would just make her go first, that would cause me to become semi erect and I would still without hands be able to pee higher than she could.

7. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That might work for some. For some odd reason I can't quite figure out, it wouldn't work for me, though. :lol:

8. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im bi, my upper brain might think one thing, but my lower brain is gong to react with alternative stimulation if you know what I mean.

9. lily1988

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    But centore, not all men can just do that. Some men do have to pull their pants down low.

And pulling it out it not always aufficient- many men have to pull foreskon back. Even then it doesn't always work.

Why is everyone so misogynistic on here?

10. kem

kem

At first I thought this thread would be interesting, but after a few replies, it hasn't really developed at all. Okay, so some men can't pee standing, but some women can; ergo, an inductive statement such as "all men can pee standing" or "all women are unable to pee standing" would be false. Alright, thank you for this informative thread, but really: what is your point? I read the OP, but I fail to understand the purpose of it.

A urinal cake!

11. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    I dont notice anyone being misogynistic. Can you point out specific examples?
    disproving your claims is not reason to think you are hated. On the contrary, I actually think I really could get to like you as a person. If nothing else, the conversations would be amusing beyond comprehension.
    I hope to see more of these from you in the future.

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, this is the weirdest thread I've seen on here.

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I genuinely feel bad for you if you really think that having the ability to piss easier equates to misogyny in any shape or form. We're criticizing your dedication to this issue and questioning why it even matters, not telling you your vagina makes you weaker than us

14. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm loathe to get pulled into this discussion. But I'm not clear on what the OP is saying she's confused about. Lily, you don't seem confused to me at all...you clearly have strong opinions and suspicions about things...but I don't see confusion, except on the part of readers trying to figure out what you're looking for from them.

15. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Problem solved?

[​IMG]

16. HugasaurusRex

17. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Kinda interesting topic. If men can do it why wouldnt women find way to do the same :slight_smile: its all about tricks and practise hah.