1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning alot.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by HopeOwl, May 14, 2015.

1. HopeOwl

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay here goes,

Im just going to Say it, when I look at men, I think oh I could see that happening but I cant see a sexual relationship with them it makes me feel uncomfortable to even think about it. Where as with a woman I can, but im constantly questioning how i feel.

Yeah I think guys are good looking but theirs nothing more. But I have also noticed recently that I go red for no reason when a guy speaks to me ar work it could be a question relating to work or what I did over the weekend. But thats annoying I can barely speak to people without going red and thats makimg me even more embarrased then, the questioning kicks in a agaim, is it realated to this I dont know.

Ive said in a post before, since being young ive always been more atteacted to women but I pushed it aside but I also find guys attractive but not sexualy, is it just me or am I not seeing the obvious sign I should be.

Please any advice will do. Or im going to keep hitting this brick wall :bang: :tears: :icon_redf (*hug*)

#1 HopeOwl, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. bi2me

It sounds like you are more attracted to women.

3. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Trust me, you're not alone with the blushing part. You could be blushing for any number of reasons. Believe me, I've thought about having romantic relationships with my classmates before, male and female, but for the male ones it's a hypothetical sense. As a result, I can sometimes end up blushing, even though I'm not attracted to them. On top of that, you could be working yourself up over nothing, without realizing it. It sounds like you're a lot more attracted to women, but that's for you to decide.