1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    From, Golgari

1. What 3 colors would describe you, generally, then explain why?
    Military Green, Sky Blue and Blood Red

Military green : Blend/Adaptable with almost every colors
    Sky Blue : High Hopes and Expectations
    Blood Red : Color of Love, Passion and Life itself

2. If you are going to eat 1 kind of food for 1 month, what would it be?
    BACONS =)

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
    Never had a major embarrassing moment but if i have to pick one in my life its going to be when i’m in a fancy restaurant (they use synthetic leather chair) and every time i change my seating position it made a “farting sound” and since i move a lot under stress and that condition really put pressure on me i move A LOT and people won’t stop looking

4. Which country do you want to live in?
    USA, especially SF and Chicago
    but basically any place that accepts LGBT and didnt send me to jail, death or public whiplashes will do (yeah... i'm that desperate)

5. What is your talent?
    Don’t have any significant talent, even my dad use to tell my extended family that i'm TALENT FREE =)

But i have some sort of good tastebuds and specific body reaction for detecting “something in food”
    like when they have too many MSG (additional flavor enhancement) then it will give me bitter taste and my head are throbbing instantly. Or Formaldehyde (Some naughty seller use this as food preservative) then it also give bitter taste and followed by acid reflux.

don’t know if that count as talent...

6. Who would be in your zombie apocalypse team (EC members only), and why?
    How many members do i have to pick??
    If you gave me no upper limit then i pick all member =)
    the more the merrier

if i have to pick at 5 at most i'll pick
    Kaiser > Strict team leader, ensure we are stick on the plan
    HuskyPup > Detect the zombies from faaar!!!
    randomly me > Come on, he’s random… Element of surprise brother!! PS: fire spitting dragon will always come in handy =)
    PatrickUK > (he’s a advisor but i’ll take him) supportive attitude to keep us fired up
    kageshiro > that bloody b**tard going to be the frontline =)

7. Any wise words you want to share for other EC members?
    I’m not good at picking up “good/wise word"
    but
    Every single of us is a unique snowflake, don’t you ever forget that

2. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Would somebody interview me?

3. MisterTinkles

The Almighty Kaiser gave me some questions.....

1) You're to direct a remake of the original Star Wars trilogy. You must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Luke Skywalker: RadioRoss
    Leia: YuriCore
    Han Solo: PressPlay
    Chewbacca: Justinian20
    R2-D2: HugaRu
    C-3P0: Andrew99
    Emperor Palpatine: Kaiser
    Darth Vader:00Shockwave00
    Boba Fett: Ryu
    Yoda: Miles

2) A time-traveling terrorist group, at gunpoint, hands you a bag of cocaine, an unloaded AK-47, and a history book. You are told you must go back in time and give each of these, to a different era of history, that is at least 50 years in the past from today. Where do you go, and what do you do? I give the gun to Gandhi, cause he will destroy it. I give the cocaine to Queen Mary and tell her it's "magic powder" to put in her wine and will make her stronger. I give the history book to myself at 2 years old, and write on the inside cover, instructions of how to use the book and for what purposes.

3) You are made into the dictator of Canada. But you must wed somebody, invade one country, and create one law: who you do wed? Who do you invade? What law do you make?
    I wed Hugh Jackman. I invade Australia. And the law is, you do what I say.

4) You're a secret agent, what is your codename? Chairman Meow

5) Would you rather train under Iron Man or Batman? Iron Man, cause Stark is cuter and richer and has better toys.

6) Who would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with, for 24 hours? Why? Any one of my bosses, except one.

7) You're given ten million dollars to host a party. What is the theme, and what will you be wearing as host? Theme is Victorian Mardi Gras Masquerade. This is what I will wear....or close enough to it...
    [​IMG]

8) Irresistibly sexy body with a helium-sounding voice or sexiest voice with a not-so-sexy body?
    Sexy body.

9) Could you last 1 minute boxing with Mike Tyson?
    Boxing? no. Running? yes

10) What are some words of wisdom for the EC Community?
    Save ALL of your money, except for that of needed basics, until you are 40.
    Then invest, purchase land, or buy into a large company.

---------- Post added 18th May 2015 at 09:56 PM ----------

Your wish is my command........

1. What do you do for a living/job?

2. Why are you on EC?

3. How does your life now, compare to the life you thought you would have when you were a teen?

4. If you could be a science fiction character in real life, who would you be and why?

5. What would be the one thing you WILL NOT DO for 10 million dollars?

6. If you could meet one person on EC, who would it be and why?

7. Why do stupid people work so hard at being stupid?

8. If today were the last day of your life, what would you want to do?

9. What worries you the most, about the future (yours or mankinds)?

10. What is it that you are holding onto, that you really need to let go of?

11. What do you think the difference between living and existing is, if not the same thing?

12. If you could look into the heart and soul of your enemy, would you really be any different?

13. Why do YOU matter?

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For golgari:

1.) Choose one or both

~ You're to direct a Captain Planet and the Planeteers movie and you must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Captain Planet:
    Gen. Just for the LOLz.

Kwame (Earth):
    Golgari. C'mon, this is too obvious.

Gi (Water):
    TheStormInside.

Wheeler (Fire):
    Me. But if that isn't acceptable, I'd go with:
    Imnotreallysure.

Linka (Wind):
    Phalange. Dat attitude.

Mati (Heart):
    Randomly me. Just because it seems appropriate.

Gaia:
    biAnnika. Like, this is too perfect.

or

~ You're to direct a remake of Breakfast Club movie and you must cast the following parts, with EC Members:

Richard "Dick" Vernon, the school assistant principal:
    Aussie792. I don't know, I just feel he could do the role justice.

Andrew "Andy" Clark, the athlete:
    Daydreamer1. They have that solid build-look, and they have the heart.

Brian Ralph Johnson, the brain:
    Ryuichi. They're very smart and have that gentle-friendly vibe to them.

John Bender, the criminal:
    Me. But if that isn't acceptable, I'd go with:
    Lazuri. She could give the role that fire, I believe.

Claire Standish, the princess:
    QueerQueen. She's gorgeous and feisty enough to pull this off.

Allison Reynolds, the basket case:
    TigerInATophat. Take this for what you will, but I could see her performing this role exceptionally.

Carl Reed, the school janitor:
    White Knight. Just because I think he'd do more with the role.

2.) Zeus summoned you and made you part of his council in Mount Olympus. You are the Goddess of what? And what kind of offerings from your followers do you value?

Goddess of Change. Be it by war, politics, disaster, and so on.

I would accept beautiful or handsome virgins, to join my deistic harem, as offerings from my followers.

3.) Let's assume that you are to go to hell, where in the 9 Circles of Hell (Divine Comedy) do you think you will be placed on? Why?

Assume? Darling, I should go to Hell...

Of the 9 Circles, I'd be placed in 5, 7, 8, or 9.

Fifth Circle:
    Because anger is the predominant and best known emotion, in my life.

Seventh Circle:
    While I'm not as bad as I used to be, in the past I could be pretty violent, and I have hurt others, emotionally and physically, as well as mentally.

Eighth Circle:
    I used to be really bad about manipulating others, and even guiding them in knowingly negative direction, all for the sake of my amusement, and to remind myself of how more clever/strong/better I was. I also had no problem with lying, if it benefited or suited my desires.

Ninth Circle:
    I had no problem in the past with betraying or double-crossing people. In fact, this was always one of the most fun and stimulating experiences to me, similar to a drug or sex for others. I liked knowing, some day, I'd toss someone to the wolves.

4.) 5 years from now, how do you think EC would look like?

Provided the site is still around and doesn't get taken down, I suspect we'll see a plethora of Tumblr-minded individuals infiltrate and, well, that can either be very amusing or very Social Justice Warrior-orientated.

I do hope the site allows for more customization, especially with profiles. I like those on sites.

5.) What event in the past/present/future you want to be part of?

Past:
    Hannibal crossing the Alps. That must have required an insane amount of strength, leadership, and resourcefulness.

Present:
    North Korea. Just to see what goes on there exactly, instead of relying on spies or former civilians.

Future:
    The day we invent time travel. Disregarding the technicalities and intricacies of this, it would be interesting.

6.) What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?

Of the traditional 5? Probably my hearing.

If I had to give one up, it'd be taste. That'd make eating a lot of stuff more likely.

Zombie apocalypse questions...

7.) What will be the items in your bag? Remember to travel light!
    Flashlight, batteries, hair spray and lighters (mini-flamethrower), cigarettes (currency), some knives, rope, and my few handguns.

8.) What will be your main weapon?
    Metal baseball bat, which has nails and broken glass stuck to it. I'd also carry a handgun.

9.) Who, on EC, do you want to be in your zombie apocalypse team? And what will be their use?

Pret Allez:
    Trained in stamina and some sword use, a good mind, and could be a very good organizer and planner.

AlamoCity:
    He actually knows about stockpiling and preparation. That'd be foolish to pass up. I'm sure he has detailed plans, too, for various scenarios, or at least an idea of what to do.

Lazuri:
    They appear to know what they're doing, and I suspect smashing zombie skulls would be very therapeutic for them. I need somebody who could, at least temporarily, remove themselves from emotions and do a job.

White Knight:
    Good support, has life experience, and strikes me as reliable enough to see things through.

biAnnika:
    Would probably be the one keeping folks sane. She can cook, and that's a plus. Also, I kind of want to see her shoot some zombies... and, she'd be the one I'd come to for moral support and advice.

Hexagon:
    Too useful not to have. 'Nuff said.

LaEsmeralda:
    I need badasses, and she fits. She's also quite clever.

ChloeKiss:
    Just to see her unload on zombies, would be glorious to spectate. And, I need tough people for a tough situation.

Kageshiro:
    Likable, useful, and chaotic enough to get stuff done.

I could keep listing people, but this is already getting really long. Basically, I could probably fit anybody on EC into any role, be it on the front lines, maintaining our base, or scouting for supplies/information.

10.) If a zombie bit you, what will you do? Would you tell it your team? And what will be your last words when you're feeling the zombie virus consuming you?

First of all, no zombie is going to be biting me. But for the sake of the question, I'll allow it.

Well, I'd probably shout, "FUCK!" due to the pain, then beat the holy hell out of the zombie that bit me.

I wouldn't tell the team, at first. I'd want to go back and get things situated, without all the panic and lowered morale, so when I am gone, there's a chance the others can continue surviving. Soon though, I'd round up a small number of folks, and tell them.

We'd go on some type of mission, and since I'm already going to become one of the undead, I'd use that to my advantage. I could work as a decoy, allowing the others to, say, infiltrate a store for supplies. I'd want to make use of my condition as best as I could, before I turned.

My last words? Well, it depends...

In general, it'd probably be, with a cigarette in my mouth: "Give me a worthy demise, you fuckers!"

If it was one of those 'I CAN'T SHOOT YOU, KAISER!' exchanges, you can beat I'd get vicious and demean you. Totally tear into you, pissing you off.

If I were somewhere isolated, then I'd have to shoot myself. What would I say?

"I'm coming for that throne, Satan..."

*BANG!*

#104 Kaiser, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  5. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alright screw it, somebody want to shoot me some questions? XD

6. MisterTinkles

Only one.......

[​IMG]

7. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you, Mister Tinkles

1. What do you do for a living/job?
    I help my 87 yr old grandmother. Usually cleaning, yard work, and shopping. I'm also a full time college student.

2. Why are you on EC?
    Community. I live in a rural area in north Alabama and the only openly LBGT person I know is my step mom.

3. How does your life now, compare to the life you thought you would have when you were a teen?
    Much better. I am not dead.

4. If you could be a science fiction character in real life, who would you be and why?
    Bob from the "Dresden Files." He is a bad ass ghost with a sense of humor. He is also quite annoying like me.

5. What would be the one thing you WILL NOT DO for 10 million dollars?
    Hurt a dog, cat, mouse, bird, lizard, turtle....etc. Even though I am essentially a carnivore, and realize what I am eating used to be cute. If had to kill the cows, pigs, chickens, etc my self I would be vegetarian.

6. If you could meet one person on EC, who would it be and why?
    You. I find you interesting

7. Why do stupid people work so hard at being stupid?
    Because it is the only way we know.

8. If today were the last day of your life, what would you want to do?
    Go to Disney world with my whole family, all my friends, and my current significant other.

9. What worries you the most, about the future (yours or mankinds)?
    That I will end up like my mom. Pure evil, and slowly dying of a disease I could've taken control of in the present, but chose to ignore, so I am literally falling apart, and losing organs, but nobody cares because I have been so awful and ran them all off even my own children.

10. What is it that you are holding onto, that you really need to let go of?
    Greed
    11. What do you think the difference between living and existing is, if not the same thing?
    Existing is just going through the motions, and only doing things that are needed to survive. Living is enjoying life, and doing fun things that make your life more exciting.
    12. If you could look into the heart and soul of your enemy, would you really be any different?
    Maybe, but I'm not sure she has either
    13. Why do YOU matter?
    I matter because I am an artist. I am going to brighten the world with my art and poetry. One day I will be an art teacher as well and teach the next generation to do the same.

#107 00Shockwave00, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That YELLOW is BLINDING ME!

9. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry. Couldn't read it anyway.

10. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

I want to be interviewed :slight_smile:

11. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. Savory or Sweet?
    2. Literature or math?

3. If you could spend a day with anyone in the universe who would it be, and why?

4.what is one thing you cannot live without?

5. Where would your dream vacation take place?

6. If you had to live the rest if your life eating only chicken or fish which would you choose?

7. Cats, Dogs, or both?

8. If you had to choose only one color to wear for the rest of your life what would it be?

9. You are on a mission to save the earth. You can choosev5 EC members to take with you. Who do you take?

10. Steven King, or Edgar Allen Poe?

11. Are you better prepared for a zombie apocalypse, or a sharknado?

12. Would you rather spend one day in paradise with Taylor Swift, or a week in a hostile environment with Johnny Depp?

12. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Savory or Sweet?
    Savory, I like thick creamy things more than sweet things

2. Literature or math?
    Math, much more useful in the big picture

3. If you could spend a day with anyone in the universe who would it be, and why?
    Jesus, Im thinking he would be great with party tricks

oxygen

Somewhere in the mountains hopefully with snow

6. If you had to live the rest if your life eating only chicken or fish which would you choose?
    Chicken, I really do not like fish at all

7. Cats, Dogs, or both?
    I would prefer neither but if I had to choose I would go for a cat

8. If you had to choose only one color to wear for the rest of your life what would it be?
    black, makes me look thin and I can play mission impossible at night walking home in the shadows

9. You are on a mission to save the earth. You can choosev5 EC members to take with you. Who do you take?
    I have not been on here long enough to make a reasonable choice in this matter.

Stven King, much easier to read, plus Poe was from Baltimore so he has to be bad. (ready for it.)

Zombie apocolypse, I am a qualified marksman and if things go bad I obviously have little issue with eating people.

12. Would you rather spend one day in paradise with Taylor Swift, or a week in a hostile environment with Johnny Depp?
    Taylor Swift. She is cute as hell and I dont need the BS of a hostile environment.

13. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    From MisterTinkles:
    (Where did we go wrong?)
    Probably around the time National Geographic was founded (1888).

From Shockwave:
    1. Savory or Sweet?
    Sweet.
    2. Literature or math?
    HA! Literature.
    If the universe includes Heaven, then my mom. If not, my best friend. (The why is obvious right?)
    Music.
    Sauble Beach.
    Fish, hands down.
    7. Cats, Dogs, or both?
    Both but I like dogs slightly better.
    Blue. (Loophole; true white and black would reflect/absord all light so technically what we call white/black is just a tint/shade of other colours! :wink: )
    Jakob, Kaiser, Pret Allez, Onyx Wolf, and Batman.
    Pfft. Edgar Allen Poe.
    Zombie Apocalypse, I would die in Sharknado (it's been prophasized).
    This is actually a difficult question. I'm going to have to pick Johnny Depp. I think we could multitask saving our asses and having interesting discussions at the same time.

From Pret Allez:
    1) When did your mind set on the calling to teach, and why?
    I originally had wanted to be an animator but since my biggest dream/goal was to live in Japan, teaching was a better, more stable option. Of course, I knew that I would enjoy teaching, so it was a realitively easy decision.
    2) How do you feel about the social progress made in the past eight years?
    Well I have to admit that as far back as 8 years ago, I didn't care about social issues much. Since I have started paying attention, I feel like there have been some great, big changes made in North America, but of course most of those changes are still just the first step, and as we've seen with racism and gender equality, society tends to get a little stuck after the first or second step...
    3) Do you feel supported and cared for here, and is there anything we can do for you?
    Lol I am totally good :slight_smile: EC is just about all the community I need!
    4) What do you want to build on in the next few years?
    On a shallow level: my Japanese. On a deeper level: my discipline.
    5) How can we be as cool as you?
    Steal an ice crystal.

From [Our Queen] Kaiser:
    1) Would you rather be drunk and lost in the jungle for 2 days or bored and stuck in an elevator for 2 days?
    Jungle, hands down. (Batman brought up a great point about um...'waste management'.)
    2) What are some of your favorite color schemes?
    Black, white/gray, and anything. Purple and red, green and orange. Anything contrasting.
    3) You're being forced to live on an island for 5 years, you can bring 6 other people from EC, who do you bring and what role do you assign them?
    Jakob (referrance hoarder), Batman (Justice), Pret Allez (worry-wart/Molly Weasley), Onyx Wolf (polyglot), Kaiser (Queen), and Mindvs/Heart (ally).
    4) You're in a RPG, what kind of character are you?
    Rogue/Thief.
    5) What makes you sexy?
    My large lingerie collection? I don't know, different things for different people I suppose.
    6) You're given the ability to make any 5 people fall in love with you. However, the catch is, you're only given 10 years more to live. Do you accept? If so, who do you pick?
    Nope, I want more than 10 years to live and I don't care enough about falling in love to give up bits of my life.
    7) You're a professional wrestler, what is your theme song?
    I have no idea why, but the first song to come to mind was "I Was Made For Loving You Baby".
    8) You're paid a million dollars to direct a porno, what will you call the film?
    "When Giant Robots Invade"
    9) Time-travelling pirates or cybernetic vikings?
    Time-travelling pirates.
    10) What are some words of wisdom you can share with the EC community?
    "Squinting causes wrinkles." (This sounds ridiculous, and it kinda is, but it's one of the very few phrases I can still remember my mom's voice with. So really, despite it's literal meaning, for me it means 'value the little things' and 'never forget the good parts of love'.)

14. The Wallflower

From Shockwave:
    1. Savory or Sweet?
    I'd have to say both.

2. Literature or math?
    Maybe if I was good at it, I'd pick math.

BUT NOOOO

So I have to go with literature.

Logan Lerman, because I want to be his friend!

... His boyfriend.

I don't know how life would be right now were it not for music.

Inside.

Chicken. I would probably barf after a while, but at least I'll barf a lot later.

7. Cats, Dogs, or both?
    I love all animals, but I like dogs just a teeny weeny bit better.

A lot better, actually. I've had both cats and dogs, though.

Purple purple purple I'm so sorry to any future funerals and weddings I assist.

9. You are on a mission to save the earth. You can choose 5 EC members to take with you. Who do you take?
    Um... based on those I've talked to (I'm new here) I'd choose Shockwave (you!), Hugasaurus Rex, Batman, Tacox, and... my cactus.

Poe was a boss. Sorry, King.

Nobody is prepared for a Sharknado. Bring on the zombies.

Johnny Depp is a boss. If we go down, we go down together... as kings.

More questions!

1. Sci-FI or Fantasy?

2. Marvel or DC?

3. You have been invited to be on Ellen! How do you react?

4. Flo from Progressive of Jake from Statefarm?

5. Would you rather be a super hero or the protagonist in a video game? Why?

6. Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson?

7. Quick! A zombie if breaking down your door! What do you do?

8. Would you rather only speak in famous movie lines or in song lyrics?

9. You and another EC member have been chosen to become the first people to visit Mars. Who goes with you?

10. It's been a long day! What do you do?

#114 The Wallflower, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  15. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone else want some interview questions? Come on, don let this thread die!

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'll take some, if you're offering. Which reminds me... I need to work on the last two I have...

17. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    From Wallflower

1. Sci-FI or Fantasy?

Fantasy

2. Marvel or DC?

DC. ....because ...um ......TEEN TITANS!!!!....not the new "go" version. The creators of that can GO @#$% themselves.

3. You have been invited to be on Ellen! How do you react?

Oh um * squeals* eeeeek so excited .....speechless.

4. Flo from Progressive of Jake from Statefarm?

Flo she is much cuter.

5. Would you rather be a super hero or the protagonist in a video game? Why?

I am a super hero. My power is lightning!

6. Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson?

Emma

7. Quick! A zombie if breaking down your door! What do you do?

Take the sword off the wall and slash it in the head.

8. Would you rather only speak in famous movie lines or in song lyrics?

Song lyrics. I know more of those

9. You and another EC member have been chosen to become the first people to visit Mars. Who goes with you?

In light of the absence of Mr Tinkles it would be Wallflower, or Hugosaur

10. It's been a long day! What do you do?

Crank up my play list and jam with the dogs.(!)

18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For Luthan Dain:

1. If you had to choose one of the classic western 4 elements that you identify with (Water, air, earth, fire), which would it be and why?
    I'm a mixture of Fire and Earth, with a splash (ha ha) of Water. This is what makes me difficult to read, and I use that to my advantage. But if I have to choose just one, that's almost impossible, as it depends on my state of being:

If I'm pissed or determined, Fire would be appropriate. If I'm calm and collected, Earth would fit best.

But I'll have to give it to Fire, because at my best, I'm pretty charismatic and driven. Anger is my greatest flaw, but also my greatest source of energy.

2. Steak or pizza, beer or wine, bracelets or necklaces, classy or casual, vampires or werewolves? luthan or dain?
    Pizza.
    Wine.
    If it isn't a charm bracelet, then necklaces.
    Lady on the streets, freak in the sheets. There is a time and place for both.
    Vampires. Werewolves have terrible fashion, and I'm all about accessorizing for the terrorizing.
    Luthan sounds more regal. Dain sounds like that guy who joins the RPG party.

3. What's your ideal vacation? And would you rather go to a water park or amusement park?
    Somewhere with the option to be isolated, so I may relax or meditate. Maybe spend time with somebody special or a very small circle. However, I'd like the option to also go out and have fun, perhaps at a beach or a carnival.

Water park. It's like an amusement park, except you get to see people in their bathing suits, and the Lazy River is great for traveling around as opposed to walking.

4. If you were a teacher, what subjects would you teach and what kind of teacher would you be?
    History, Sociology, and Criminology.

History, because I like it.
    Sociology, because it's useful.
    Criminology, because I've walked both sides of the tracks.

As for what kind of teacher I'd be, well, that depends on the class. I'd like to think I'd be able to make my subjects interesting. Ideally, my goal would be to make it relate to the class, so they're more interested and drawn in. I'm sure telling them bad Nazi puns and clowning on Hitler's TERRIBLE SHORTS FASHION would do the trick.

You have to incorporate fun with the learning, or people hate it. But if kids start acting up, I'll take care of them, no worries. There will be a reason I earn the campus nickname of Iron Lady.

*cracks whip*

5. What are you most proud of yourself for?
    To keep this condensed: myself. I've made a lot of progress from how I used to be, even if I still slip up and allow old habits and thought patterns to linger. That wasn't exactly easy back then, but it becomes easier the longer I stick to it.

6. Do you have any good luck/favourite charms or clothes that you wear for good luck? On that note, what's your favourite store to go to? And do you have any favourite flower, perfume/scent, and spice/flavouring to use in food?
    Nothing official. I do have a favorite pair of pants, that I like to wear for special events. That could count. But it isn't so much for luck, as it is for comfort.

I have a pretty badass Napoleonic coin, but I don't take that out with me. I'd be afraid to lose that.

Favorite store? Hasting's. It's a multimedia store, with books/comics, movies, video games, accessories, and interesting people.

Favorite flower? I like purple-colored ones, so if it's one of those, I'll probably like it.

Favorite scent? I like the smell of cherries, new cars, and GOOD marijuana.

Favorite spices/flavoring? Well, aside from salt and pepper, there's these herbs I put on grilled chicken that is absolutely amazing. Not sure what it's called, but Wal-Mart has it.

7. Do you have any standard phobias, like fear of heights or insects etc. ?
    Standard? Not really.

I'm not horrified of heights, for example, but it can be unsettling about possibly falling. The only thing I'm notably afraid of is being eaten alive. Just the combination of being thrown around, crushed, and dizzy, is horrifying.

8. Typecast yourself and the last 5 unique posters in the thread, at the time of writing, to a traditional RPG class and colour motif, with justification/rationale if necessary.

00Shockwave00:
    I'm thinking some type of destructive mage, with a mixture of yellow and white. Fits their username and it seems appropriate, to believe, they'd be channeling and using shock attacks.

Golgari:
    Paladin of sorts, with a heavier emphasis on healing. Fits in with his like of botany and such. Color scheme would be a mixture of green and black.

The Wallflower:
    Trickster/thief. Color scheme would be silver and black, with an emphasis on evasive techniques and ninja tools (smoke bombs, shuriken, etc).

CJliving:
    Assassin/mage. Colors would be black and red. Basically, snipe stuff from a distance, then raze it to the ground if necessary.

Bi in MD:
    Knight. The sturdy and morale-keeping individual. Seems like a funny and lively fellow. Their color scheme would be gold and white.

9. If you had to be born in a different place and time (Over ten years before or after your birth, and less than 500 years before or after your birth), what would you choose and why?
    Maybe the 1970s. I'd like to have the nostalgia I do for the 90s, with the 80s. I would also be older for the 1990s, too, which would be kind of nice.

Question #10 will be answered shortly...

#118 Kaiser, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
  19. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I'd take some.But I'm pretty sure people have already enough of my annoying non-answers :lol:

20. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

You can interview me if you like...everyone is welcome if they have questions :smilewave