1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush is really sexy but he's genuinely stupid.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chromedome, May 5, 2015.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I try to not let myself get carried away on a guys goods looks, so once a guy is physically fit, healthy, neat and tidy, has good style, has no weird body deformation or mutations, he can qualify.

The primary thing i look at is attitude, if he has a bad attitude, no way Jose. No matter how he is, he could look like freaking zac efron or zayn malik, a handsome face will bore me in 5 minutes if he's an asshole, because to me he's like a pearl with a pretty shell and a crappy dark inside. Looks get my attention but attitude makes me stay.

Then he has to be smart, deep or willing to learn and improve, he can't be an empty shell or air, that thinks about nothing but what typical action movie he watched and he has the sense of humor of a 5 year old.

This guy is empty and one dimensional.He said something equivalent to someone in New York City thinking the Empire State Building is in Florida at 20 years old. All of my attraction to him immediately died, i laughed playfully corrected him and I excused myself:dry:

2. Whovian6789

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sucks. But if he is that stupid then he needs some one else

3. LD579

With respect, you can't judge a fish's intelligence by how it climbs a tree. There are many kinds of intellect. One instance of a false remark can't be an indicator of intellect as a whole.

4. FoxSong

Attraction is based on multiple aspects. I understand losing interest in someone if they aren't mentally engaging. I think that's pretty normal.