1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most annoying types of straight guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, May 5, 2015.

1. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Black people are oppressed, straight people are not." So it's ok to complain about straight people because they are not oppressed... ? I forgot we are only talking about the white straight man on this thread, right? Wait, all black people are LGBT... there are no straight black men? The black people are oppressed because they are also LGBT? Black people can't possibly be straight because straight people are NOT oppressed. Sorry, not trying to be an a$$hole. Just really hate generalizations. Not all straight people are privileged.... you can be a part of an oppressed group and be straight.... such as the black straight man or black straight woman :wink:

2. nohalos

Oh god, YAS! I've known quite a few gay guys but they're too much to handle (they're definitely the "queen bee" type, and I really hate drama)

3. Formality

The stereotypical ones, who can't do anything that is considered feminine in fear of being judged. Ironically, however strong they try to look and act, that is the weakest thing you can do.

4. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hetero-Culture in general is very unappealing. And I'm talking about the 3B's (bro, beer, b****es culture). I cannot understand it and find it to be very artificial. I just don't "fit" with straight guys and can't seem to get along with a whole lot of them. Even if they are tolerant, I find myself automatically policing my behaviour when I'm amongst them, A lot of them brush ofr our struggle as unimportant and any rapprochment usually ends in vain.

The outright verbal homophobes are the LEAST scary believe it or not, even though they cause the most racket. They are bound to get into trouble one way or another because their obnoxious behaviour affects their private and public lives. They'll eventually drown in a well of their own making - and deservedly too.

The tribalistic attitude attributed to most straight guys where they NEED to come together and shove their sexuality in my face by wearing matching football garments and hoovering lady-saliva in every corner of every city can get extremely annoying.

In any case, I'd recommend people stop using this forum to attack each other, but rather understand why people react the way they do. :slight_smile:

5. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've not met a straight guy who I've yet to turn from homophobic to perfectly-fine-with-gay-people so I can't say homophobes... If there's one type of straight guy that's annoying, it's the straight guy that you fall in love with. That's the worst, you can't tell them to go away cuz you can't survive without them, but at the same time their presence reminds you how you'll never be their's.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Are you suggesting maturity... on the Internet?

7. HugasaurusRex

The good looking ones...Why do straight guys have to be good looking? It is not fair!

8. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the ones in my country who cant stand a guy wearing his mother sunglasses pink pants and a lovely flowers scarf even the bus wont stop for me !
    i first thought it was because of my walking i tried so hard to open my legs while walking and stop smiling and ugh i got late to my english courses that day and i cursed on all kinds of bus drivers all the way !!

9. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you suggesting maturity... on the Internet?[/QUOTE]

How rechkless of me to even consider? :wink:

No but on an LGBT support forum, I'd expect it be standard behaviour. If we vent out against each other (the people we're supposed to understand the most), how are we going to advance in any way? I just don't think sharing ideas should be met with extreme hostility, is all :thumbsup:

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I seriously don't know what you're talking about.

#So lesbian she is literally oblivious to ''goodlooking'' guys. Omfg I'm horrible but it's so true! I always notice cute women though! :wink:

11. dregj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    god made straight men just to fuck with us

12. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The ones that think that they are better than everyone else and just shove their over-confidence in our faces lol.

On the other hand, my real friends (the ones which are straight guys) are just so sweet, supportive and kind of me being gay that I just can't say something bad about them. They are sweethearts! <3

13. Sealgirl19

All of them lol

Mostly those who feel entitled to date women because they are doing well in life financially.

Those who claim they hate women because they are dirty eventhough it's just the type of women they choose to talk to.

Perverts or men who don't know boundaries.

Men who get upset when you don't text them in a time frame they find appropriate.

Those who won't go anywhere that any gay men are due to fear of them getting flirted on by them.

Those who spend most of their time on social media trying to flirt with pretty much every female friend they have on their friends list.

Those who get pissed because you're not interested in you.

Those who change their motives when trying to be your friend.

I could write books about this if I enjoyed writing and if I had the time.

14. Solid Snake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well since the majority of people are straight, and since being gay and being annoying aren't mutually exclusive, this topic might as well just be called "The Most Annoying Types of People". Unless this thread is simply for bashing on straight people, so people can feel like they're challenging the norm when they're really not.

Anyway, I find it annoying when [straight] people get offended on my behalf. Sure it's an easy way for people to feel good about themselves, but all they're really doing is making me look like a fragile and sensitive person who can't think for himself.

15. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    guys who think every androgynous person is a woman.
    also those who suspect you're willing to have sex with them when they compliment you, and they compliment you just in hope to have sex with you.
    these two blend together a bit, and that's what annoys me.

also, some straight guys will refuse to talk to another men and get to know them better because "they're not gays". I had such situations on social media.
    just like talking with someone automatically meant you want to do them. pfft.

16. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Those who don't accept you as male because you're trans* and just break up contact when they realize you're not a straight cis-girl.

I feel quite sexist now.

17. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The kinds that ask "Who's the man in the relationship?"

18. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess the guys who ask "Are you sure? Have you ever wanted to experiment with men?" when I tell them I am gay.

19. Makalaster

Jocky, asshole type of guys. Hypermasculine. I've met a person who was like that. He would say shit like this "How do you know if you haven't had sex with a women?".

20. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The homophonic ones who talk really loud and say the word fag a lot.