1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Masturbation and Orgasm...GIRLS ONLY

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MysteriousMadam, May 3, 2015.

1. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone, long time no see :slight_smile: wow the year is zooming by fast! It's already May agh!
    I'd really prefer if only girls (cis or trans, it doesn't matter) read this and responded. I've never really asked anyone questions like what I'm going to ask, and I'm kind of embarrassed. I really want only girls, who can kind of relate, see this. I mean, if you are a guy or if you indentify as a guy and you really want to answer with some great input, be my guest. But I REALLY want just girls.
    Okay ladies...um...here goes nothing!

1) I masturbate in private (duh...well, I'm single lol), usually when I'm really horny or stressed out (it usually calms me down...I obviously don't do it every single time I'm stressed out). I don't do it every single day and I don't think I've never masturbated more than twice in one day, but I do masturbate on a regular basis. Hey, I'm 15 and my hormones are racing, what can I say? Does that sound bad? Should I not masturbate, especially at this age? Is masturbation a bad or sacred thing that sound only be done on certain days or anything like that? I'm not religious so I would prefer if I got no religious answers on this question but if you really want to give a religious answer because it's what you believe, go ahead!
    2) I try not to masturbate on my period because I kind of think it's dirty and I have bad cramps for the first two days. On my period though, I get really horny (bad word choice, I know...sorry, I just don't know a better word) so I want to masturbate a little bit more. Is it bad to masturbate on your period?
    3) So on orgasm...usually after I've masturbated for a while, I get an intense sexual high...I don't know how to describe it, it's just like the peak where you feel the most pleasure. I'm assuming this is orgasm. Most of the time, I orgasm and it's definitely a heightened sexual feeling, but it's kind of quick and weak. I read that guys have really quick, "explosive" orgasms while girls have orgasms that last longer and build up. Mine are usually like a guy's except, again, they're pretty weak. Recently though, I orgasmed in a different position lying on my back, and I could feel it building up; I actually had to stop myself because it was getting really intense and I was getting so excited I started to lose my breath (which actually freaked me out lol) It took me a while to calm down after that, it was great. A couple of questions from this one...do different positions affect your orgasms or was what happened to me just a different bodily reaction that just kind of happened? Why do I orgasm like a guy 98% of the time, am I doing something wrong? Why are some orgasms weak and others really strong?
    4) Sometimes, it takes me literally 2 minutes to finish, other times it takes me more than 10. Why is that?
    5) This is kind of weird, but I heard that when you're getting aroused down there, you can feel your breasts get warmer and harder. I don't feel that at all, I've never felt that. Is that bad?
    6) Stupid question...I've never had sex before and I'd never given or received any form of oral or anal sex. But I do masturbate a lot. Am I still a virgin? Believe it or not, I've gotten conflicting answers on this. I just would like to know.
    7) Lastly...purely out of curiosity...can all girls "squirt" or is it something you're born with? I'd really rather not have that ability, it kind of strikes me as something that's kind of scary. But again, I would just like to know.

Alright, so there you go. I'm a weirdo I know, these are blunt and uncomfortable questions. I really hope I don't get judged too much :icon_redf I appreciate you reading this, and please don't feel compelled to answer all 7 if you do choose to answer.
    Have a beautiful day :grin:

Kathyshy likes this.
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Imo these and more questions are completely legitimate to ask and answers should be much more easy to come by... and knowledge more widespread...
    in other cultures it was custom to show pairs guidances with pictures because it was known that a loving and fulfilled partnership would have positive consequences for society...

1 It builds down stress hormones and releases hormones related with positive feelings...
    it can be used in a meditation like way to broaden your spirit...

imo its completely ok as long as its not some kind of addiction...
    I'd simply stay with positive fantasies...

2. an orgasm might help alleviating cramps and alleviating pain by releasing hormones related with positive feelings

Menstrual Cramps: 6 Home Remedies

concerning vitamins, I'd look for organic sources...

3. There are a few different kinds of orgasm:
    stimulation of the clit... well you probably know what you like... some people like rhythmical stimulation, some people anchor the clit with two fingers and stroke it rhythmically with another... use enough lube...
    after people are really aroused they might stimulate the gspot... its usually a few cm inside of the vagina, towards the stomach... you can look that up.
    It can be stimulated with a finger, in a come hither motion, careful there... its possible your hymen is in the way there.

A person usually has to be aroused, otherwise the gspot might not be felt much.
    Connected with that, some people have a feeling to urinate... they then should just let go, its not urine but a glandular product, its called female ejaculation...
    they might use a towel underneath if there is much liquid...
    and simply go to the toilet beforehand. Its completely natural and was well known in other cultures, there are very old tetxts saying so.

Many describe those two orgasms as different.

Many people like their breasts stimulated... and its possible to have blended orgasms where more than one area is stimulated...

4. It depends on how aroused you are... how relaxed you are... etc...

5. People are individual. you might try to stimulate your breasts, too, and see how that makes you feel.

6. Well its usually defined as having two people involved.

7. See number 3. Most girls should have the potential. Sometimes stimulation of the gspot involves the release of old emotions... so it might be necessary to work through that...
    but its a natural release...

hugs

#2 jay777, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is completely okay for you to masturbate. Every day, multiple times a day, regularly or irregularly, it is normal and healthy, and you don't need to worry for a second.

It's fine to masturbate when you have your period. If you want to maybe wear latex gloves or something if you feel iffy about coming into contact with blood, you can do that.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. All orgasms are different, it depends on so many factors, and if they feel good to you, you're doing it right.

The time thing is totally normal too. If I'm really turned on beforehand I can finish in a minute, other times (especially if I've already had an orgasm recently) it can take much longer.

I haven't heard the breasts thing.

Virginity is about whether you've had sex with another person. Masturbation doesn't mean you've had sex or you're not a virgin.

I've heard that most women have the ability to squirt if you really focus on G-spot stimulation. I've never done it myself. I think you need to work at it to make it happen, so unless you really focus on your G-spot (with toys and the like), it probably won't happen spontaneously. I've been with one girl who squirted, just with fingers, and it was actually kind of hot.

Enjoy yourself. You're totally normal. :thumbsup:

gurlinred likes this.
  4. clambumping

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok one of my FAVORITE THINGS to talk about it masturbation because truth be told I LOVE IT

I. Yes it's totally normal. I think I started touching myself and the like at 12. Don't be embarrassed.

II. It's totally fine to masturbate on your period, though it's messy. I also tend to have a higher libido on my period, and a couple girls I know have noted the same thing. Don't worry about it. Happily carry on.

III. There are different kinds of orgasms. Some come fast and small and some are long and much more powerful. I noticed that I'm more likely to have a small one by myself rather than with a partner. That should be pretty normal.

IV. One time I made myself squirt within a minute. It just depends on how aroused you are and etc.

V. I don't feel any changes to my breasts either. Maybe my nipples will get hard, but otherwise no. Not everyone experiences it the same, that's just a possible symptom.

VI. I would personally describe sex as any sort of sexual contact between two or more people, so I'd say you were a virgin.

VII. Squirting is essentially peeing, but pretty much involuntary. It's not usually projectile either, but results in expelling a lot of watery liquid. The women I've been with said they didn't and then with me discovered they did...it's messy and hilarious and to not do it would be missing out. I promise it's not bad. It feels awesome, and your partner will be patting themselves on the back.

Happy masturbating!!!

#4 clambumping, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
    gurlinred likes this.
  5. lovely lesbian

It's perfectly normal I masturbate a lot and I Stared at a young age too

gurlinred likes this.
  6. Sevan

Although I identify as something aside from female, I still have all the parts, as I'm designated female at birth and my transition doesn't involve that sort of neglect. At all.

1. I'm twenty, been at it for years. And I masturbate about as frequently as you described, by myself and in private. Despite any old wives' tale you might hear, it's completely healthy, and even recommended for stress relief and the like.

2. While it is messy and gross sometimes, masturbation on your period can help alleviate the cramps (and it does so for me). It doesn't do any damage, it's just as healthy as any other day, and you'll be getting rid of those urges. Plus, it feels good. Just try to prepare for easy clean up if you have to.

3. Everyone orgasms differently. Now when I say that, I've had that short, fizzled out orgasm and those long, reverberating hellions that put chills down my spine. A big part of this is level of arousal, situation, etc. I've found that personally, I have shorter, less intense orgasms when I masturbate because of stress. Longer ones when I'm playing on a fantasy. Try different mediums to stimulate your arousal, it could conjure more intense sensation.

4. I get that too. Again, it's the same with the intensity. It plays into your levels of arousal, your situation and your stimulants. If you're just looking to feel good and you're not really aroused, it'll take longer to get to the end game. But if you've got the urge, or something to think about, it's usually easier to get there. Another thing that factors into this is sensitivity. Distance between sessions can change the intensity, at least it has for me.

5. While I've heard that too, I've never felt that. I personally don't have a whole lot of sensation in my chest area (pre surgery, so I've got a genuine set up) but some people are more sensitive there. Some women are particularly sensitive in the chest area, but for me, it's never been a part of my masturbation.

6. It really depends on YOUR definition of a virgin. Some people say that if you orgasm, you're not a virgin. Some say that when your hymen is broken (by entry or otherwise) you're not a virgin. This creates a predicament with people like me who aren't born with one. But the tried and true definition of a virgin is usually once you've had sex with someone else, through penetrative means. However, it's really up to you to define your own virginity in this instance.

7. Some girls squirt. Some don't. I don't think it's a matter of birth as it is a matter of arousal. Again, it doesn't happen to everyone, because it's a rather particular reaction. But it's not scary, it's natural, and if it happens, it happens. Really, the best advice I can offer here is not to worry about it.

Yeah, I know, I'm not female. But I have no problems with my down below set up, and it applies. These are good questions, and I hope you find the answers you need with the numerous responders. Good luck!

7. Sevan

Although I identify as something aside from female, I still have all the parts, as I'm designated female at birth and my transition doesn't involve that sort of neglect. At all.

1. I'm twenty, been at it for years. And I masturbate about as frequently as you described, by myself and in private. Despite any old wives' tale you might hear, it's completely healthy, and even recommended for stress relief and the like.

2. While it is messy and gross sometimes, masturbation on your period can help alleviate the cramps (and it does so for me). It doesn't do any damage, it's just as healthy as any other day, and you'll be getting rid of those urges. Plus, it feels good. Just try to prepare for easy clean up if you have to.

3. Everyone orgasms differently. Now when I say that, I've had that short, fizzled out orgasm and those long, reverberating hellions that put chills down my spine. A big part of this is level of arousal, situation, etc. I've found that personally, I have shorter, less intense orgasms when I masturbate because of stress. Longer ones when I'm playing on a fantasy. Try different mediums to stimulate your arousal, it could conjure more intense sensation.

4. I get that too. Again, it's the same with the intensity. It plays into your levels of arousal, your situation and your stimulants. If you're just looking to feel good and you're not really aroused, it'll take longer to get to the end game. But if you've got the urge, or something to think about, it's usually easier to get there. Another thing that factors into this is sensitivity. Distance between sessions can change the intensity, at least it has for me.

5. While I've heard that too, I've never felt that. I personally don't have a whole lot of sensation in my chest area (pre surgery, so I've got a genuine set up) but some people are more sensitive there. Some women are particularly sensitive in the chest area, but for me, it's never been a part of my masturbation.

6. It really depends on YOUR definition of a virgin. Some people say that if you orgasm, you're not a virgin. Some say that when your hymen is broken (by entry or otherwise) you're not a virgin. This creates a predicament with people like me who aren't born with one. But the tried and true definition of a virgin is usually once you've had sex with someone else, through penetrative means. However, it's really up to you to define your own virginity in this instance.

7. Some girls squirt. Some don't. I don't think it's a matter of birth as it is a matter of arousal. Again, it doesn't happen to everyone, because it's a rather particular reaction. But it's not scary, it's natural, and if it happens, it happens. Really, the best advice I can offer here is not to worry about it.

Yeah, I know, I'm not female. But I have no problems with my down below set up, and it applies. These are good questions, and I hope you find the answers you need with the numerous responders. Good luck!

8. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Though I am not a born female, I will like to tell you my experience. For me the warm sensation in my tits and the strong tightening of nipples is the most fundamental of my arousal experiences as a female since I was around thirteen years till date, when I am over 50. It precedes the tingling sensation, in the glance, which is quite different from the erect arousal of a man. I hope it is much the same you born females feel in your clitoris.

9. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. That seems perfectly normal to me. It's neither a bad nor sacred thing. As long as it's not interfering with your everyday life, then masturbate whenever you want. I vary to where I can go weeks without or do it every day.

2. No it's not and it can even help with cramps. You can try in the shower to help with the mess or through a pad.

3/4. Different positions definitely affect my orgasm. It's always easier if I'm on my back. I'm not sure why some orgasms are weak and others are strong, but I have experienced the same thing. For me, most of this has to do with stimulation--both mental and physical. Other times it has to do with stress and how much of a rush I'm in. If all I'm thinking about is coming so that I can go to bed, I'm much less likely to be able to at all.

5. I don't think I've noticed that either.

6. Virginity is a social construct but, in my mind, yes you are.

7. I'm not sure. I don't want to say "all" but I think most can. I never have; I'm not sure if I like the idea.

10. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, I'm going to ask another dumb question...where is the g-spot located? What does it feel like and how I do know if I'm touching the right place?

11. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could have a look here... they even have four different gspot types...

Her Other Sweet Spot: Pleasure in the Key of G

hugs

12. Lipstick Leuger

I have two girls and a boy( 16, 18 and 23) and these are ALL perfectly normal and natural questions to ask. You are completely normal, you are not a weirdo. You SHOULD masturbate and learn your way around your body anyhow before you have sex so you can let your lover know what pleases you. So, my answers:

1) This is completely normal and at your age I was masturbating 2 to 3 times a day. People do it at differing rates and you can't actually masturbate too much unless you do nothing but masturbate and nothing else(eat, got to school and have a life, etc..)otherwise, go ahead and enjoy. There is nothing wrong, bad or odd about it. It can't ruin you, or ruin your sex drive, or cause any type of problem from it. It's a normal part of your sexuality.

2)No, actually it will relieve your cramps if you do during your period. It is society that teaches us that period blood is dirty and bad, it is not, it comes from inside you and is quite sterile. Many women become more horny on their periods and really enjoy period sex, I am one of them.

3)The kind of day you have can impact your orgasm. They normally are not all the same anyhow, they are sometimes more intense than others, or during different times in your cycle, or due to stress, exhaustion etc. They normally vary. Sometimes I get there very quickly and other times not. It varies a lot.

4)Depends on what your day and hormonal level is like. If I don't have sex for a long time, I usually get there pretty quickly the first time, and much much slower the following ones. You are young also and your hormones are very unstable, so things will vary much more than they will once you are fully grown.

5) This is something that varies woman to woman. Some women are very much able to feel this and others not so much. Just like some women can orgasm from breast stimulation alone and others can't. It is nothing to do with anything being wrong, but everything to do with how we are all wonderfully and beautifully different. Every woman likes different stimulation and every woman will feel it differently.

6)Yes, you are still a virgin. You have to have physical, reciprocal sex with another human in order to lose your virginity.

7)Some women squirt and some don't. Some do when they are very very aroused, and others don't. This is something that may happen, or not. It's actually more rare in my opinion than Porn insists it is. It has nothing to do with arousal either, but with how your body is.

---------- Post added 8th May 2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

Lay on your back and insert your finger, or fingers into your vagina. Curve them forward, so they face towards your belly button, just above your pubic bone. Now, feel the front wall of your vagina, around this area, usually within an inch of this area you should feel a slightly rougher patch, that feels nice to rub, and that if you push on it you may get the urge to pee. This is your G-spot. Gently rub this area and it will swell a bit and feel good. Not all women are sensitive on their G-spot. Some women just feel like they have to pee and it ruins the sensation of orgasm for them. Others, it gives an amazing orgasm. The only way to find out is feel it for yourself.

13. Lazuri

The one question I feel hasn't been answered completely yet is the squirting one.

Almost every woman can squirt if you find out how to do it for that particular woman and if they're properly aroused. Usually you need a couple of clitoris orgasms to build up the fluid and then an intense g-spot orgasm to release it. Some women have extreme difficulties doing it though and others do it with considerable ease. They're messy, but a lot of women say that they feel a lot better.

14. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, first of all, I want to say thank you to everyone here. It means a lot to me that you chose to educate me, especially when we're talking about such a personal and sexual matter. I know some of the questions I've been asking are a bit gross and TMI. There's really no one else I can talk to about this, so really thank you all so much :slight_smile:(*hug*)

Okay, so I was "experimenting" earlier today :icon_redf
    I found my g-spot. I realized that I can't just touch it whenever I want to, I have to be a bit turned on and wet (you get my drift hopefully). If I'm not, it actually really hurts and I have more trouble finding it. But anyway, I found out but I couldn't do anything with it that actually turned me on or drove me to orgasm. It just felt like I was touching it over and over again with nothing really happening. Maybe I was being impatient, I don't know. I feel like at the moment all I can have are clitoral orgasms. They're getting more intense, I can feel my heart race and my breathing change, but they're still really short. I don't know how to make the orgasms last longer, I think it might just be my age so I won't fret about that. I'm trying to only do it when I'm in the mood as opposed to when I'm stressed out because I don't want to create bad habits or coping mechanisms and it just feels so much better/enjoyable.
    I know that some of you said that breast stimulation could also help but I don't know how to do that exactly.

15. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Its neither gross nor tmi... its a natural matter.

You could try to stimulate the gspot right after a clitoral orgasm.
    You might try with different pressure and in a slight come hither motion with your finger (clean fingers and short fingernails :slight_smile: ), and you might try different patterns... come hither motion, rubbing, rubbing sidewards...
    there should be enough wetness there so it does not hurt...
    you should feel the need to pee... just let go then...
    afterwards you might try clit stimulation again...

you could try different breast stimulation, for example while stimulating the clit...
    circling one breast, playing with nipples...
    just try what feels good for you.

You might start out as foreplay carefully and with light touches first...
    getting a bit more firm later...
    just take your time and try what you like..

hugs

#15 jay777, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
  16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

1) I don't see why It's bad to masturbate at 15. If anything, you're rather old. Women usually start masturbation at around the ages of 2-4 years old (trust me, I'm around a lot of preschoolers) sometimes even younger (the fetus stage even), and it can last until you're 80+ years old. It's natural at all ages.

2) No, It's not. However, everyone is different. Orgasms can either relieve cramps or make them worse.

3) Orgasms for women are pretty different like you said. Mine are almost always weak/"male" like and I can't go again. But I'm going to assume it depends how excited you are.

4) For me this depends on how excited I am. If I get really into it, I finish fast.

5) Really?? I've never experienced this, ever.

6) You're a virgin. I believe that virginity is gone when you have partnered sexual activity. I do consider oral sex and mutual masturbation to take virginity, just not solo.

7) I believe you have to have a G-spot orgasm for this to work.

gurlinred likes this.
  17. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay ladies...sorry I keep bringing this up over and over again. I'm so obnoxious.

So I tried to stimulate the g-spot while I was was also stimulating my clit (God, it still sounds so awkward saying all this...:icon_redf:lol:slight_smile:. I think I still only really got a good feeling because of my clit, I still need to figure things out with my g-spot.
    I'm getting really excited sexually, I think my monthly pal is coming because that's usually a huge indicator (along with terrible cravings, but hey what's new?). I definitely want to try to masturbate on my period, just to see if it does feel better and relieve cramps. On my period though, and I notice this only because it starts during PMS, my boobs REALLY hurt. I don't know why. For some reason, I notice it's harder to relax and pay attention to specific parts or feelings in my body when another part of my body is aching. Is this normal?
    Also...my g-spot is really sensitive. I can't really get in there with more than one finger, and it feels like there's a weird feeling like something is where it's not supposed to be, I don't know how to describe it well lol. I just started masturbating with my g-spot so I'm still anxious about it but is this a normal feeling?

Thanks everyone, I hope you're all doing okay :slight_smile:

18. Lipstick Leuger

Every woman is different, much as people want to say that if you are a woman, you automatically know what pleases another one, it's all BS. If you are uncomfortable with G-spot stimulation, don't worry about it, it is just another spot that may or may not feel good and either is perfectly normal.

You likely will not be able to get two or more fingers inside you yet, especially if you just started inserting them. If your Hymen is tight, it will take gentle stretching to get more than one in there. Once it is stretched out, you will feel like it is normal. Also, are you using lots of lube during your exploring? If not, go get some, do not use vasoline, baby oil or anything other oil. Go and get some cheap KY jelly. You can get it at the pharmacy and no one will know what you want it for. Women sometimes use this to help insert tampons more comfortably. To stretch your Hymen, lube your fingers up and gently work first one in and then the other. Move your fingers around so you loosen up. It may feel a bit uncomfortable, so be gentle and go slow. If it takes a bit for you to be able to get the second one in, that is ok, take your time. It will happen.

It is also normal for a woman to not be able to concentrate on sexual feelings if she is not feeling well or sore. The excuse "not tonight dear I have a headache" is very real for women! LOL

19. lovely lesbian

When you find it it will feel so good trust me

20. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hi there!

Everyone has their own 'normal' when it comes to how frequent they masturbate. When I was young and first started it was very frequent most likely because of hormones and that the experience was also new. Like how some people play a new video game for many hours the first week but then as time continues they still play it but not as frequently as the first time they played the video game. I would only be concerned about how often you masturbate if it was interfering with your life- are you still seeing your friends? are you still eating? getting your homework done? Those types of things!

Feeling aroused on your period is normal. When you are aroused blood tends to rush to the genitals, so when you are on your period, blood is already rich in that area, so of course it's easier to feel aroused! Sometimes if a person has a heavy period they may wait for it to lighten up before they masturbate. Sometimes people use vibrators outside of their panties, you can consider this when you become an adult.

Girls do have intense orgasms. I wouldn't classify a person's orgasms as a girl or guy orgasm. If you had the orgasm that means it's YOUR orgasm :slight_smile: As for timing it takes to orgasm it depends on a lot of things. Stress levels, rate of arousal, technique, and more come into play. I wouldn't worry about finishing fast, we want the feeling of an orgasm but sometimes it is nice to just take the time and enjoy the process.

As for virginity, it is difficult to give an exact definition. To me a virgin is someone who has not had sex. I define sex as almost anything you can do sexually with another person- vaginal intercourse, anal, oral, digital (we called it fingering in my day). Everyone can define sex and virginity for themselves, but not define it for others because they can come up with their own definition.

It is important to know anatomy in my opinion! For squirting that happens in the g-spot. It may be scary for some, but a lot of people really enjoy it! However you are young and you will have plenty of time to experience all the wonderful things your body can do. If you would like more information on masturbating I recommend this educational website.

Sexual Arousal and Orgasm | Understanding sexuality | Sexual Health | SexualityandU

Masturbation | Sexual Health | SexualityandU