1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

* Tattoos *

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by -Lana-, May 3, 2015.

1. Tamanofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my line of work, appearance matters so a tat is a nono so i chose piercings since I can remove them if needed :slight_smile: I still want tatoos tho~ maybe in the lower nape area.

2. Hopeful

I don't have any tattoos yet but I want to get one to start with! I've been taking my time -I can't decide WHERE to get a tattoo or WHAT of. I've thought of my ankle or foot or maybe my shoulder or arm. I want my first one to be somewhere that I can cover up, but I also want it to be pretty and somewhere that I can see it easily. I'd love to get one on my rib under my breast someday but that won't be my first one. Same with the back of my neck/upper back.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just got my second one :grin: My first is two infinity signs on my wrist. My third one is going to be butterflies in between my shoulder blades. I'm so excited!

Attached Files:

4. Solitaire

well tattoos are really attractive unless its something like tribal tattoos or anything really boring like that :confused:
    I draw alot and I have something that I drew that I might want to have as a tattoo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Rainbows~Exist

I want one sooooo bad but being severely indecisive I might not be able to make my mind up on what to get :lol:

6. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm waiting for a personalized chest piece that I'm going to tattoo on myself once I find a new job and a tattoo artist. The last one wan't exactly sure if he could do proper job with it, I might have to go to Poland or St. Petersburg to do it.

But yeah, I love tattoos and piercings.

7. wolf of fire

I have none yet, I want a black rose on left shoulder blade and a rainbow one on my right. I am considering getting "I want to play a game" on my ribs and "game over" on my back (both in blood red)

8. Aquilo

I'd like to get some tattoos (not piercings), but I don't like that they're almost permanent, so I won't get one.

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have three tattoos, and already considering a fourth!

On my right ankle, I have this. Was my first tattoo, got it in 2007

On my left shoulderblade, I have this. Second tattoo, got it in 2010 for my birthday.

And on my right arm I have this but the cross is green and heart is red. Got it on 18th January this year

I'm thinking about getting a "Believe" tattoo with a dove on my left arm, to "balance things out" :grin: :lol: I've given it a lot of thought though, might treat myself to a birthday tat next month :thumbsup: I'm still living with my parents though and feel like I have to get their consent. It may sound silly but I don't want them to hate me or something :shrug: I respect them too much, and I think coming out to them was a big enough shock. I'll discuss it with my mom before getting another one. She was already upset about my third one. Either way, it's still my body, and at the end of the day, MY choice to make. There's a tattoo shop MUCH closer to home than my usual tattoo shop. Not sure if I should support them, or stick to what I know. My usual tattoo shop is about half an hour away from me, whereas the other shop is only a few blocks away. Decisions, decisions... :grin:

10. saveme

i have two tattoos one of my russian name and my second one is a semi colol with a heart beat and then a heart

11. Cedar

I kinda want to get a tattoo of a bear with my spirit colours coming out of his mouth. I want to get a bear because it represents my spirit name. I also want to get a bunch of nerdy tattoos but I was going to wait until after I get top surgery before getting any chest/upper body tattoos.

#31 Cedar, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  12. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I has two right now :slight_smile: I have a double infinity sign on my left wrist (I know, cliche white girl move, but in my defence, I was getting it with someone else and that's what we compromised on) and I have "Hakuna Matata" on my right arm. I plan on getting a few more :slight_smile:

13. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im planning on having a Pokeball tattoo (still undecided where to put it) and have a tattoo sleeve of vines and flowers on my right arm. Im planning on getting the Pokeball tattoo after I graduate and move out of our house and I am planning on getting the sleeve tattoo when I have a stable job. All of it are just plans, so it may change.

14. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a pug tattoo with film and a flower on my left arm. I got it as a memorial to my mom, since she loved pugs and film. The flower was added by the artist to finish out the piece. It works though, because my dad is a florist. So, I see it as an overall tribute to my parents.

15. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a bass clef on my right bicep.

And I have like, 10 others that I want to get, not including my half sleeve.

16. StarlessSky

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got my first tattoo in December 2015 and am planning on more.:icon_bigg

Attached Files:

17. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to have dragon wings on my back and scales filling in the space between the wings and coming down my arms. I think I'll have something important to me in each scale.

18. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have two cats on my left arm and the symbols for Sun in Libra, Moon in Taurus on my right arm.
    IMO, it isn't as painful as you'd think.

19. Rainbows~Exist

I really want a huge and elaborate cherry blossom tree or vine across my back with the petals in watercolour.

However I'm only young so this may change.

20. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have one tattoo on my left forearm with La Dispute's flower logo and the lyric: we are not our failures. I plan on getting more in the future but I don't have enough money for it at the moment. I plan on getting a half sleeve on my right arm, a full sleeve on my left, tattoos on my chest, ribs, back, both legs, and neck. Goal is probably like 20+

my mom doesn't want me to get that many tattoos, but it's not her body or her decision.

#40 state-champs, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016