1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by love dont judge, Apr 28, 2015.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off... if you haventbwatched last weeks episode yet, then SPOILERS!!! Is anyone else mad that they killed off Derek? Meredith and Derek were my favorite couple after Arizona and Cally split and now they're gone too. I know that Patrick Dempsey is leaving the show, but still.... you could have just sent him elsewhere in case of the possibility that he decided to come back later. But now that hes dead, hes gone for good. No more derek. None. Its a sad sad day for Grey's fans.

2. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just started watching the show a couple of months ago and I bawled when Derek died. How sad. I am watching it from the beginning and am in the 5th epi of season 1.

3. Rainbow Girl

I'm early in season six but I heard about Derek. I'm positive I'm gonna cry when I get to that episode.

4. cryptic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been rewatching season 5 and I am so sad now... Derek wasn't my favourite character but Lexie and Cristina were and now it's going to get even more depressing and empty... And to make things worse, Callie and Arizona are not together anymore. When did this show become so gloomy?

5. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Omg?!?! What?!?! I have just recently started the show because I am training to be a doctor. I saw this forum and immediately clicked on it. I read it has spoilers, I read with caution. I'm just going to try and forget what I have read here today.

6. Ninnie

Out Status:
    All but family
    I SOBBED WHEN DEREK DIED!!! Can we just say how IRONIC and HORRIBLE his death was?!?!?! Oh my GOD, it just wasn't fair at all. More so when the little girl was like "you have a pulse. That means you're still alive." I died in that moment.

7. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was more upset with Christina leaving and when Arizona and Callie split. I guess I've learned to not be emotionally attached to the show anymore :lol:

8. gabroxs20

Between Derek's death, last nights episode, baby Elis, and the promo for next week I'm feeling all the feels .

9. Illus1

WHY DID I READ This lol I haven't been watching in some time and planned to catch up. Anndthen I read that Derek is dead I just died

P.s. Put spoiler alert in the titel or hide something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^^^arfff
    agree with that
    i think Christina Yang is the star of the show instead of grey
    i stop watching when Yang left.

11. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Isn't everything on this show ironic? :lol:

Addison Montgomery is an OB/GYN and neonatal surgeon and she's infertile.
    Amelia Shepherd is a neurosurgeon and gave birth to a baby without a brain.
    Arizona Robbins lost her leg while still married to an orthopedic surgeon.
    Derek Shepherd is a neurosurgeon and he was brain dead.

Same here. Cristina was one of my favorite characters so I was sad to see her leave and Callie/Arizona are my OTP... I just stopped watching after they broke up, lol. I don't really care for Derek. Beside, I was already expecting him to die this season anyway.

12. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just loved Arizona and Callie! Espacially Callie, she's so hot. It is horrible that they killed off Derek, but it was going to happen at some stage. I just don't know what's going to happen next, in my opinion, the whole show is not what it started as... I just hope that Callie doesn't start dating that policeman, I'd be pretty angry.

13. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Tbh the only reason I still watch the show is because of caterina scorsone. I mean
    [​IMG]

14. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ^Omg Caterina Scorsone is so hot!! Doesn't compare to Callie or Arizona though, who are my otp. I still wait them to get back together cause they just NEED to be together. My heart breaks even just when thinking about then. Can I just have one Arizona here pretty please?

And boy did I cry on the episode when Derek died. I just couldn't stop it. The last episode was quite tough too, I just sobbed thru the first 20 minutes and then in the end again. They use the music too well.

I wonder if next season will be the last one? Does anyone know?

I'm hard core Grey's fan, if no one noticed....

15. CalzonaFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a new fan of Grey's...And I absolutely love Callie and Arizona...Started using Twitter coz of the show haha...Can't wait for Feb to come and can continue the TV journey

16. xemogirlx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I sobbed so hard when he died. I wore black for about a week after that episode because I was mourning. I knew that he died before even starting the show, so I knew it was coming but it still hit me like a train. Grey's is my life! Shonda Rhimes is honestly ruining my life but here I am still watching her shows...