1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pets - Are you a slave to your pet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MisterTinkles, Apr 27, 2015.

1. TheStormInside

My cat is very important to me. It's a strange "relationship" to describe. My friend once asked me if my cat is more like a child to me or a roommate, and I would have to say, a little of both, but also neither. She's not like a human child, but I do care for her. I guess in many ways she is like a roommate or a friend. And yes, she is totally spoiled and controlling. I am just a sucker for cute fluffy things. She's an indoor cat so she doesn't travel with me, but she sleeps in the bed with me most nights, and basically gets to do whatever she wants around the house. I joke sometimes that she eats better than I do, too :lol:. She is not a "people cat" and only really seems amendable to me, and one other friend of mine who used to be my (our) roommate. She's a huge brat, but she's also very sweet and cuddly at times, so, quite a typical cat. I enjoy having my fuzzy little companion hanging around the house with me.

Attached Files:

2. MojoDojo

Kimi. She's 9 and the queen. She wants to be in the room, but not in physical contact with me. She also thinks she's a dog and likes to fetch.
    [​IMG]

Mojo. He's 15 and the loud, active one. Also the one who insists my lap is covered in superglue.
    [​IMG]

Yes I am their slave. But look at those faces! How could anyone resist that?

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not only are my dogs members of the family, they sure eat like humans. My German Shepherd acts as much like a human as she can, short of walking on two legs.

4. Aster

I have a cat and she acts like the queen of the house. She steals our beds and doesn't give a shit when we tell her off.

My family always treats our pets like they're human. We've literally done it for every. Single. Pet. Apparently I'm my cat's older sister.

5. MisterTinkles

I love hearing about peoples pets. I wish I could have some. I miss having a pet.

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dog is named Yoshi. I have pictures of him posted in my album.

Yoshi is the king of my whole family. When we eat dinner, he sits at the head of the table. And he eats almost all of the leftovers. He even takes food right off of our plates by walking up onto the table, because he knows he is worthy. Also, we have to buy him whatever he wants, because his cuteness hypnotizes us and we are forced to obey his every command. And while the rest of us slave away cleaning up after his messes, he sits lazily on the couch and yawns over and over. As long as he has his cuteness, he cannot be stopped.