1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Does It Mean?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JooBooGoo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. JooBooGoo

So unless you don't know me (which hopefully is everyone reading this) you know that I typically pass off as being a typicle guy, but for years I've been doing things like crossdressing in private.
    And now I think I might actually be more of a girl than a guy, for example I'm always a girl (vagina and boobs included) in my dreams (at least the ones I remember), and I've had a secret interest in "girl things" even though I'm only sexually atractted to guys.

But at the same time, I'm content with having a penis and do masturbate reguarly.
    What do you think? This is really starting to drive me crazy!

2. AndySays

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I totally get what you mean, I went through the same thing before I realized I'm transgender.

No need to label yourself yet, at least not until you're sure about who you are and who you want to be. I personally think you might be trans or bigender, though, but it's up to you to figure this out. :slight_smile:

3. GayJay

For now just go with it.
    Express yourself even if its just in private how you feel comfortable. Do whatever your happy with, regardless.
    If you have a close family member to talk to maybe do that, if not then i'm sure people here will always be here to listen.

Your young, the whole idea is probably pretty new. You will find the answer eventually, but yeah just let it develop or go away at it's natural course.
    For the record dreams of being the opposite sex when your young, with a lot of raging hormones in your body are pretty normal. So there's not much to worry about there. I'm not saying its not a gender issue but yeah just wanted to add that.

I'm basically saying figure it out at your own natural due course, then take the next step on what you want to do about how you feel