1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutest present you've ever received?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LogicNoSense, Apr 21, 2015.

1. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cutest, weirdest, or funniest! :grin:

I got a cornware spoon by a friend which said: 'This is an apology spoon. Sorry :frowning2:' It was so cute :lol: :lol:

What's the cutest present you've received?

2. White Knight

Cutest can be t-shirt I recieved this Sunday from my little nephew for my birthday.

Actually t-shirt has what I hate most on a article of clothing; shinning beadwork. However he was so proud that he picked it up for me and grinning from ear to ear when I tried it out... that makes the most cute thing I recieved in a long time.

3. AlamoCity

This Saturday was my 25th birthday dinner and my mom and sister conspired and got me a tie I had been wanting for a while. It was a Brooks Brothers tie with a whimsical motif of white sheep and a black sheep (as in, the black sheep of the family) and it was really funny. When I had seen it at the online store it was already sold out and didn't have luck finding it. My sister knew I liked that tie in particular because we had seen it online together a while back, but she remembered. Well, lo and behold, my mom and sister found it. It was actually a miracle that they were able to source it. When I opened the box I damn near said "oh, shit." I'm hard to surprise and, boy, was I surprised.

Below is the actual tie.

Attached Files:

4. tulipinacup

My ex-bf drew me a Llama which wrote a Happy Birthday. It was really sweet and nice of him because I love Llamas.

5. nohalos

I think it was my best friend's Christmas gift to me.

It was a shirt in a box, but the box's lid had this collage of photos attached to serve as a frame. The photos are of my crushes around uni, had funny speech bubbles written on them (Like, "You, me, kiss, right now.), and also Beyonce. On the center was a message, it was pretty long, but it made me really emotional. I really appreciated her gift because I think it was the first time anyone really gave me a gift like that.

6. candyjiru

I had someone who knew I was going through a hard time write me a going away letter when I left that company~~ it was so cute and inspiring and I keep it with me in my wallet everywhere I go ♡

7. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Uhmm..

I have a weird obsession with frogs, so my mom's friend, who has this obsession too, gave me a small present. It was a pendant with 4 cm big shiny frog, and the part that goes around my neck is from dark green silk. I love it. :grin:

8. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My best friend gave me her dildo for my birthday last year...

9. Verb

A girl I sat next to in some of my lessons at college gave me a little bouncy green ball... Dunno why but I found it adorable. Everytime i think about her I feel guilty because she was looking for someone solid in her messed up life and I could have been that person for her. But at the time I was going through my own crap and didn't really realise until too late that she'd wanted quite badly to befriend me. Still have the ball, look at it to remind myself to pay attention to what's written between the lines.

10. the haunted

I'm so glad you asked this! I just received an amazing (belated) birthday present on Friday! One of my best friends gave me a scrapbook full of memories of me, her, and our other two best friends. It's so freaking cute. She obviously worked so hard on it and I LOVE handmade gifts! I'd like to put it on display somewhere in my room. :slight_smile:

11. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    A red ipod nano (5th generation) for my 14th birthday. Unfortunately it was robbed from me.

12. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

My friend got me a Dr. Seuss book about birthdays:slight_smile:

13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A handmade bracelet with the Deathly Hallows symbol on it. It was an inside joke between me and my friend, and it was so sweet that she would give me something like that :slight_smile:

Also, my best friend got me a whole bag full of strawberry lace stuff, because I love them :slight_smile:

14. futuristicfire

A little koala bear with bug eyes and a leaf it could wear as a hoodie. Nyaaw.

15. MisterTinkles

I dont think I've ever had a "cute" present.

Well, I got this throw for C'mas..........does it count?

Attached Files:

16. SpiritEnergy

A bag full of candies; Reese's, Ferrero, Bubble Gum, Gummies, Sour Parch Kids, all of my favorite candies. My boyfriend gave it to me on Christmas.

17. SocceRoo

I can't think of an actual cute present that i've received but i did receive a present from my best friend that he was supposed to give to me for Christmas about 2 years ago. The gesture was cute.

I had given my friend a game about 3 years ago and I said he could keep it because I didn't want it. Then a few months later a asked if he still had it and he said he lost it. That Christmas he bought me another one but forgot to give it to me until last Christmas. :slight_smile:

18. QuecksilverEyes

My friends once wrote me a birthday card in vulcan writing (they googled it first and it must've taken hours) and I was super happy because I love Star Trek in general and Vulcans in particular :grin:

19. 404dotexe

I haven't had any cute presents.
    My first boyfriend will be a damn cute present though! (Whoever that will be)

20. Yosia

A card from my best friend at christmas which she had written a lot of stuff saying how much i meant to her and all that stuff. I'm going to do the same for her on her birthday. ^.^