1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Was Your Last Crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 20, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

The last crush that I had on someone was a guy named Javier and it was in my senior year of high school. He and I are best friends, still am and he has a twin and towards the second semester of senior year I started to get feelings for him because he had helped me get over his twin (his twin and k never dated but his twin is still my best friend too). However Javier, liked one of my friends and he would always come to me for Adivce about her and I would help him. So yea, it's been two years since I had liked anyone haha. What about you guys?

2. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Middle school, with a football jock named Jeremy...It's the only crush I've had, amd it helped me realize that I'm Gay...

3. JohnX

Out Status:
    A few people
    1st year at uni. I met a guy named Carlo. He's so touchy and talkative. Now I feel disgusted just by seeing his face on my news feed :dead:

4. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some guy from college who gave me mixed signals. I thought he was gay, turned out he is just really friendly.

5. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My last crush is currently still my crush. I met her in my first semester of university (I'm now currently in my second). Her beautiful blue dutch eyes are just captivating :love:

6. starfish

Right now and it is someone that I work with. It would never work out for many reasons, so I really need to move one but am finding it difficult.

7. the haunted

Right now I'm talking to this wonderful girl. I like her! But I would be lying if I said I didn't still have feelings for another girl. The last girl I had a crush on. I see her all the time so it's hard to get away from.

8. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got a crush 4 years ago in 7th grade, and fast forward to 11th grade, I am still crushing on him. It has intensified this year more than the others. He is one of my best friends. Pretty sure he friendzoned me, so I've no confidence in asking him out.

9. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not sure. There's a few people in some of my classes that I find attractive, but I wouldn't say they are crushes. There was this one girl in high school, but I didn't even realize it was a crush at the time (or that I was gay).

10. woahthatsboring

I have a lot of infatuations. Like right now I'm sort of into someone but I wouldn't call it a crush just yet. I believe my last one was in December of last year till now. Pretty long, I know but I'm very technical so either I have a crush that lasts awhile or I think someone is cute for a week:lol:

11. Weekender

Well, I get about three every semester. So fairly recently. ;P It's a problem, really. I'm supposing it will get better when I'm completely out and comfortable, and no longer feel the need to quietly pine from the sidelines.

12. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was starting to like this girl in my class the last few weeks, but then she casually dropped the fact that she had a boyfriend :tears::tears: but im happy i found out before actually crushing on her.

Before her, I had been crushing on my fraternity brother for a while (thought it was more of me looking at him as a role model, but I realized eventually that I felt more then that), but as you could imagine this is not an ideal situation (especially since he is straight), and I distanced myself from him until the feelings mostly went away. Our friendship has also cooled down a lot, which is a shame, but we are still friends (and like most of my brothers, he knows that I'm bisexual/sexually confused...thought this is a very hush hush thing at my request; though he never knew I liked him, but considering I used to follow him around like a puppy I'm sure someone figured it out).

Before him, my last extremely deep crush was my junior and senior years of high school. Had it really bad for this one girl who was an athlete, and was a massive politics/history geek like me. I failed to ask her out numerous times, and failed to ask her to prom twice. It took me a long time to move on, but I eventually did. Rarely even think about her anymore.

13. eburian

this girl in my class- I thought she was the coolest person ever. It was one of the most intense crushes I've ever had :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I was also chasing the unattainable because she had a bf. there were times when I wish I could have told her I liked her but I think she already knew. Hopefully someday I'll just get to know her and we can be friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I never knew you could get tongue tied with a girl.. but I look back on it and I'm like I would be flattered if someone as shy had the guts to hit on me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think I was almost to the point of falling in love.. that's literally how amazing a high it felt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Maxey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I get crushes really often and they're always really fucking inconvenient. The problem is they usually either last a few days or take forever to get over. My last "crush" was one of the mini ones, and it ended when I asked her out because i had been told that she liked me back and I was sure this true judging by how she had been acting, but she told me she didn't want to date anyone at the moment. The last big crush I had lasted for a few months and ended with her breaking off the friendship because she didn't know how to deal with me having feelings for her and was having huge amounts of anxiety from it. The biggest crush I've ever had was my first ever girl crush who is straight and dating one of my best friends, but if things were different I would still date her in a second (even though I've convinced myself I'm over her). So to sum it up I haven't had good luck with crushes :/

15. Verb

I'm crushing on someone right now. Well, two people actually. I definitely have a crush on one person and I'm developing a crush on my team leader at work. He isn't the type of guy I'd usually be drawn to, but I like his laugh and he's always cheerful and listens to what you've got to say. Don't think he's gay though, despite a couple of jokes that he's made.

16. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Almost an entire year ago... A gay coworker. That was my trigger crush as well.

17. futuristicfire

I had a crush on a girl in my class last year called Rosilee.

18. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a crush on him last February and he's still my crush up until now. I keep on saying to my self to stop crushing on him but I just cant. He's the most perfect guy <3

19. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Still have one....but I'm totally awkward about it

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I always have a minor crush on someone or other, but there hasnt been any real important ones in a long time.. to be honest, there are quite a few beautiful boys around here I may have crushed on~ but I dont really count them.