1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for other genderfluid people

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Yesnomaybe, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Yesnomaybe

Does anyone else find their gender like really really fluid? I mean like, changing genders a couple times a day, rather than just having one set gender for a day or a few. I feel like this has been happening to me for a little while and I've never heard anyone mention this lol. Any feedback would be nice :icon_bigg

2. 42Bowties

Oh definitely

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

I'm more gender neutral, in the sense that I'm aware that I'm biologically male, but feel no particular attachment to that fact, nor does it influence my behaviour/feelings beyond instinctive/unconcious biological impulses.

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My gender changes pretty slowly, but I definitely have heard of this happening to other people. I have a friend who went to work IDing as female, their gender changed midday, and they got so dysphoric they had to have a friend bring them a change of clothes and a binder. You're definitely not the only one this kind of thing happens to.

5. Yesnomaybe

Thanks everyone for the feedback good knowing I'm not alone!

6. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I identify as tri-gender but I have had days where I wake up feeling like I should be a man and then with in an hour I just feel genderless and miserable, then within a few hours I will identify as demi-boy. It can be rather confusing and annoying cause I have days where I shift hourly, and then I will have weeks where I am just one.