1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing with myself

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by weegee, Apr 19, 2015.

1. weegee

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Recently I've noticed that whenever I get stressed out, especially when Im behind with my course work or worried about my sexual frustrations I get really horny and it kind of becomes a distraction from how I'm feeling atm, and it literally feels like I squirt out all my feelings. (Tmi?) I've come to accept that I'm probably gAy cos I really like looking at all the other guys In my labs and tutorials. But I've never told anyone about how I really feel, and I spend a lot of my day trying to 'cover up' any hints or traces of my true self for fear of persecution, or just what other people will think of me. Basically, I think im one of those guys who thinks everyone thinks he's straight but they probably think otherwise. I've never been in a relationship before, never even kissed anyone - I know, right? But I guess there always time for that.

I got close to telling one of my friends, who happens to be a girl, Bout it but I backed off because I felt embarrassed.

But what keeps happening is that I continue to use my frustration and inability to accept myself as a fuel to continue to masturbate excessively, because it makes me feel so much better (albeit a feeling which is short lived). Sometimes I feel so hopeless that I'm never going to accept myself, or have the confidence to reciprocate any feelings people might have for me. And I can do it so much that sometimes I find myself mSturbating because I'm looking for that feeling of goodness that's my escape from my 'world'.

I've been seeing a counsellor to help me settle into university, but I hVent told him about how I feel, because I dont know how I can bring myself to explain it (especially during the day time when I'm not such a free spirit as I am late at night.
    Just had to rant sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Oh well
    Any advice'd be nice
    Cheers,
    Weegee (mario's bro) :icon_wink

2. Kyro

Out Status:
    A few people
    Outlets or obsessions become common among students. The work is stressful, it's a step into becoming an adult, and overall very new. I wouldn't say what you have is a huge problem if it isn't affecting your grades or social life, but if it is then you should see a therapist if you think you need it. I am a student also and during the day I used to do the same thing, but then I found Netflix.