1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you enjoy alcohol?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by itsmary, Apr 18, 2015.

?

Do you enjoy alcohol?

Poll closed May 8, 2015.
  1. YES!

31.5%
  2. Sometimes

28.8%
  3. Not really

20.5%
  4. Never been drunk

19.2%
  1. itsmary

I go to pubs sometimes and get drunk. I do enjoy alcohol, it can be delicious mixed with the right juices. I know I'm young but alcohol has been a hobbie for me since I was 14! Lol

(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes.

I enjoyed it a lot more on the past, but I don't have the energy to get really really drunk anymore. But I still enjoy going to a bar sometimes, drinking a bit and eat some fries with my friends.

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive drunk an alcoholic beverage back then and, for me, it tasted terrible! I only drink beer when my dad and uncles gives me when they are having a drinking session. Never really a fan of it

4. Justinian20

I don't like alcohol either, it's terrible, it's only good when mixed with a really sweet drink like a Strawberry Margarita or a cocktail. I

5. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    enjoy is not the same as getting drunk...
    i always enjoy a sip just to make me feel relax and more sociable because tbh i am awkward and lacking of social skill in real life.
    a healthy dose of alcohol regularly also prevent heart disease due to its anticoagulant properties (source : Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine by Eric Topol) so SCORE!!!

anyway thats mine tho.
    what about you??
    arffff

6. 404dotexe

"i always enjoy a sip just to make me feel relax and more sociable because tbh i am awkward and lacking of social skill in real life."

Same, I put sometimes because even know I like alcohol I've only been drunk a few times, I usually stop when I feel a little tipsy.

7. Gandee

Gandee Guest

I sometimes have one glass of wine and a Seduxen pill
    The sleep was good.

8. guitar

I'm more of a wine/beer guy. I'm a social drinker so the only time I'll drink is among friends, perhaps a few times a month. As I get older, my tolerance is less and recovery time greater from drinking so I can really only do it if I've got a less busy day the next day.

9. kem

kem

Alcohol as a hobby sounds terrible. Unless you mean you brew beer or make your own wine...

I like beer, and I like wine. I drink very little though, because it screws up my workout routine and I always get a headache or insane fatigue. I don't like drinking alone or with food. With friends, on a night out, sure, a beer or two, once a month maybe.

10. Lyana

I like it, yeah. I enjoy beer, have drunk more than a couple this week. A glass before or during a meal. Wine, too. I like champagne on family occasions, and I like vodka at parties. The student kind of party. I like the taste and effect. I rarely get drunk though. Tipsy at parties, yeah, but even then only a couple times a year.

11. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nope. And I've never been drunk.

12. blackhatguy

My experience with alcohol has been limited to a few drinks given to me by a Mexican bartender who didn't think he needed to check my ID. The sangria wasn't very good, the strawberry daiquiris tasted like the non alcoholic ones I'd been drinking, the margarita was good. Tasted cold and warm at the same time.

I don't think I'd handle being drunk very well though. I think my sense of humor would become even stranger than normal, and I'd probably act very, very gay.

13. miss curlywurly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I drink most nights sounds so bad. I don't drink to get drunk but a glass of wine or brandy. When I was a teen worked in a bar think that's where it all started. Luckily i know when to stop . Between 12-17 was taken to hospital for drinking to much never again.

#13 miss curlywurly, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  14. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes.

I adore fine red wine. And, I love drinking beer with my guy friends.

15. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

When I was 18, I could enjoy chugging several swigs of liquor and killing about half a handle of liquor to myself straight-no-chaser on an average night, no hangover. Usually because I could after to sleep in past the worst of the hangover period. Now I work 8:30-5 five days a week and can't afford to do thatt, and my body's generally realized "oh no, no you can't put all this in me. This is poison, STOP IT"

Now three or four liquor drinks does me in and I just want to sleep. I like dark beer to sip on or to enjoy with a meal, never to get drunk off of (though maybe a light buzz). Don't really drink wine anymore.

#15 Miles16, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
  16. tulipinacup

I rarely drink alcohol but I do enjoy Mojitos, beer (the taste, not so much) and local native wine.

17. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I only really like red wine. I sometimes drink sweet red wine when I have the chance. I've never really been a huge fan of hard liquor or beer. I've never been drunk, and I don't think I'd like the idea of it...

18. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Who doesn't? Oh right, LOSERS! I'm just kidding, but yes, I like to drink 'till I puke...

19. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I have drunk communion wine since I was a kid, and I never liked it, but I was sorely disappointed when I tried to drink my first full glass of wine a few years ago (only got halfway before I stopped). Beer was also underwhelming. I haven't tried much, but I did like a long island iced tea.

20. My dad poured a beer and I tried some of the foam when I was 7. It tasted gross, kinda like metal...