1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News what do rapists, animals, and lgbters have in common according to this TV host?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by candyjiru, Apr 18, 2015.

1. candyjiru

This article talks about how the host of "America's Survival" believes that "gay people are unnatural" and not real because they wouldn't have been able to mate to keep the gene going... he then goes on to compare homosexuality to animals eating their own excrement (they're both natural, right?) and to rapists (neither one could help themselves!)

so many angry words for this bigotry... :***:

TV Host: Lacking Scientific Proof, "I don

2. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

This is like one of the most ridiculous and offensive things I have ever seen

Ugh...so angry... And kind of disappointed in humanity, that people actually believe this stuff

3. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think he understands the concepts of consciousness and morality. The word "natural" has lost all meaning and people just use it like a buzzword to make their point. Absolute abhorrent rubbish, who gave this idiot a platform?

4. 404dotexe

That's it!!!! *gets a fu***** big knife from the kitchen*

5. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... He doesn't believe in gay people because of a lack of scientific proof. Well, there's no scientific proof of a God, either. That's faith. Which I have in God and in the LGBT. He should be careful when using the words "Lacking scientific proof..." Might send the wrong message to his fellow bigots.

6. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't believe in Republicans. It is just a behavior. There is no proof of a Republican gene. Lets say that Republicanism is natural. Well so is cows peeing on their calf's head (seriously I once saw this happen) but that doesn't make it an acceptable behavior. I believe that Republicans are not real because I am not a Republican.
    (Wow, this guy's logic is so sound!)

7. Quiet Raven

He is completely missing the point of the "natural" argument. People argue that it is natural because bigots say "it's bad because it's unnatural."

Natural and OK are separate points. Unnatural doesn't mean bad either.

8. ApexxShadow

Just..wow. He's an idiot. I don't understand how someone can be that hateful, and idiotic.

9. Foz

Foz Guest

That's just obscene, I was reading a few other things on that site and it talks about gay rights being a 'left wing frenzy', I'm fairly right wing and I must congratulate them on actually managing to offend me, they talk about 'choice' well it might surprise them to know religion is a choice.

10. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who gives a job to someone that thick? any job. Why do you put a gobshite on TV.