1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there anyone attracted to my body?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frs9, Apr 18, 2015.

1. LaEsmeralda

I'm female and my last boyfriend was both shorter and far skinnier than I was. Like really skinny. Everyone is unique and individual, I don't see the point in chasing a certain body type.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Yup, this :slight_smile: I'd likely find you cute, too, honey <3 Don't let the boxer shorts posters get you down, they're not real!

3. TheHesitantAlien

People made fun of you? First of all, tell them to fuck right off! Secondly, I personally don't find twinks particularly attractive (I'm more into bears ;D), but trust me - MANY girls and guys do! :slight_smile:

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes I LOVE men like that. They are my favorite, and I want to date them. :3

Adrienne

5. action160

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Regardless of how you look be confident in your self and that will attract people to you. Even if you don't feel confident fake it till you make it.

6. 101DeadRoses

I think I find twinks cuter than most gay guys who like twinks do, that's how much I like your body type.

7. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

I have found that the only men who are attracted to my body are bisexual men or ones who are "heteroflexible" and looking for no-worries cheating on their wives. That is a fact of my love-life. I have really never, in my entire life, dated or been with a guy who was completely gay.

It might be you can find a few women who are attracted to the female body but still want to date a guy.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are gay men who are into feminine personalities, body types, and expressions, but they're not a majority. I think there's a pressure to be attracted to masculine, young body types, so a few might not be so outspoken with their preferences, considering how much women, bottoms, etc. are attacked.

I think a lot of those who are into cross dressers, trans women, effeminate twinks are seen as having a fetish, personally. Because straight men are expected to be into feminine (cis) women, and gay men are expected to be into masculine (cis) men, those attractions are pushed aside and seen as invalid .

I'm not excusing those cheating men, but it might be one reason they keep things to hush-hush. It's not just feminine, male-bodied folk who are crapped on, but anyone who shows interest in them, too. I think women have more leeway, and have met many who were into slim or lean guys, some who are on the feminine or androgynous side. Johnny Depp? David Bowie?

But that could be due to them being a majority, too.

9. guitar

Skinnier guys are definitely my type. I have spoken to twink guys who feel invisible within the scene & on dating sites, so I can get feeling the way you do. As far as my own experience with gayguys, as others have said, preference of body type is all over the place. Don't feel discouraged if someone isn't into you because others are.

10. MORTAL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nah but I'm sure there are a lot of older... older men out there who are lol.

11. tscott

You're definitely not my body preference, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go out with you. I'm more interested in who a person is that what a person is. Don't let being a "twink" depress you. If someone doesn't like you for more than your body, they're not worth your bother.

12. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

I don't know. I have never had any trouble getting a date, but it is specifically that every man in existence, for me, has more experience with women than with men. I have almost zero experience with gay guys, and I've never had a gay guy stay interested in me for any length of time. Bi guys are attracted to me simply because they find the feminine body to be attractive.

I think that, as far as twinks getting more abuse, the grass is always greener. I think we get more attention, whether it's positive or negative, and more people wanting to touch us physically, whether it's in a nice way or in a mean way. I'm lucky because I can really toggle at will between my more "feminine" persona and a guy who is passable as straight. The differences in how people react to me are not negative or positive, but they cumulatively amount to just being different.

Now, let's look at the other side of the fence. Talk to any so-called "bear," and their complaint is, unsurprisingly, the opposite. They have to deal with people treating them like they're just nasty and diseased, and society, even gay society, sort of leaves them feeling out-in-the-cold. Siberia is nice to visit in the summer, but some people have to live there.

Getting back to the OP, there are plenty of places you can find that draw young women who are not interested in men who are ultra-cis or even find cis men to completely intolerable. To some women, cis men are devil incarnate. They don't keep this a secret. You can hear the howls of outrage for miles. A lot of them see really femmy guys as absolutely adorable and a lot more approachable. You don't have to do anything special. Just be patient, and take time to get to know people, particularly ones who have intelligence and rich, interesting personalities and stories to tell.

13. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    personally I like thinner.
    my problem is that what I want, is not usually what wants me.

14. antibinary

Sounds hot :grin:.

15. Queero

Don't worry about it, there are people who are attracted to every body type.

I'm not a girl. well....it's complicated.

But I like the skinnier more "feminine" looking guys. I actually am not attracted to the more muscular looking guys, or guys with facial hair. It's just not my thing.

I'm sure you'll meet people who you just aren't their type, but I am sure you'll meet someone who you are their type.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm, I've always thought bear types were more accepted, since you always hear gay men saying how they're into "real men" like themselves. If anything, I feel as if I'm going against the grain by stating "not my type" whenever the topic comes up. They're masculine, "straight passing", and generally have traits many people consider all-male.

Maybe some bisexual and straight men feel feminine gay men aren't "really men", so they don't have to seriously give something up. If you consider someone "basically a woman", you can remain in denial and keep straight privilege. But then, some folk, like me, are genuinely into femininity, whether it be in men or women. Genitals don't matter as much for some of us.

Oh, and I've also noticed older men into submissive twinkish types (sometimes bordering on fetish). I'm not sure if it's a generational difference, or desperation, but it's not something I see as much with those my age (mid twenties). A couple have come onto me, but the interest was superficial and passing. :dry: