1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Young Blood, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I totally want more piercings, in particular my lip and eyebrow and that. I'm just wondering if anyone has any and if when you take them out, the pierced skin is noticeable. I heard they don't close up and this is the biggest thing that's stopping me...

2. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actually thought of getting a piercing on my penis, but I thought about it really well, and I decided against...Other than that, I'm not a fan of piercings, just tattoos...

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have none.

4. candyjiru

I love piercings too but haven't gotten those ones... I have heard that eyebrow ones really easily are rejected (this is where the skin pushes a foreign object out of the body) and leaves scars... lips, I'm not sure about...

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I'd totally pierce my nipples if that weren't the worst idea ever.

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always wanted to try that but...thought about how painful it'll be and yea lol. No a big fan of pain so...^_^

7. Lipstick Leuger

I have three tatts and several piercings. I pierced my belly button because I lost a bet with my lover, and I have double ear piercings. I also pay for one piercing of my kids choice upon turning 16, as long as they go to my tattoo shop, where I know it's clean and safe. So, this year my youngest turns 16 and she wants to get her eyebrow done, so I am going to get an industrial barbell piercing done along with hers.

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any.

9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have my brow pierced at 14g and my ears are stretched to 2g (6-6.5mm) right now with a goal of 1/2 (12.7-13mm). When I take my barbel out to clean it, my piercing is a bit noticeable. If you keep your jewelry out for too long, it can close (or at least go down some) up. Hell, one of my lobes went down a whole millimeter overnight in the fall when a plug fell out in my sleep.

If it's a concern for you, consult a piercer to see what they have to say about piercings that are long term.

10. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've begun to consider having tattoos and piercings, but my parents are against it and I'm afraid that I might regret them later - especially the tattoos.

11. ProtegeMoi

I've had my lip pierced for 15 years at 14g. I always will have a little dimple and it is easy to repierce with just the ring even if I have it out for two weeks. My ears are stretched to 1/2 inch. My rook has been pierced twice and my upper cartilage at 16g. Lobes won't ever fully close. The others can.

Eyebrows leave noticeable dimples too. I don't have one but friends do and I notice them if I try to.

12. KayJay

I only have my lip pierced, they can close up but there will be a small spot forever there.

13. SlightlyStupid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ahh I want to pierce my lip too, and my nose but I'm kinda scared. Like it's hard to tell f you'll like it or not before it's done. I say if you really want it you should just go for it, but that may not be the best advice. Hope it all works out!! (!)

14. GayJay

I don't have sny but my girlfriend has previously hasd an eyebrow, and currently has 2 lip piercings and two old ones.

Her eyebrow took about 3 weeks to initially close then the scarring faded after a few months and is bearly visable now. I know sonme people do always have a slight dint, i think that depends on the size of the bar.
    So yeah maybe some marking and scarring but you wont be left with like a hole in your face.

As for the lip, im sure its pretty mich the same. I know my girl has to take them out for work and makes sur she put tem in as soon as she eaves work to prevent the holes from healing up at all, and she has had them for years so i think they always will close.

Shes my piercing intel seen as shes had tehm for a pretty long time and has done so many herself hahaa

15. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have two ear piercings, one on the lobe and another on the cartilage. I guess it really depends on what you think looks good on you. You can ask those at the shop to suggest but you should have an idea about what you want.

The ones on the eyebrows scar easily and leave marks.

16. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i had two lip piercings and after a while the inside closed up but from the outside you will always see he holes no matter what size the were.
    Outside skin just doesn't heal totally.
    Further i have my ears stretched up to10mm and have had an eyebrow piercing which is also still visible.
    My piercer told me that my ears can stretch back a bit but they will never heal totally anymore (not that i would want that,,i like them very much))

17. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both my earlobes are pierced, since childhood. I had my tongue pierced too (2009) but after a year I took it out (Pressure from parents) and the hole closed up within 30minutes. I tried to get it back in but to no avail :frowning2: I miss it now but doubt I'd pierce it again. Too much hassles wrt eating. Have to live off cup-a-soup and other liquids for 2 weeks and then for 4 weeks you can only eat soft foods (foods that don't require much chewing) like mash, pasta and mince. After those 6 weeks, you're free to eat whatever you like. Oh, and you're also not allowed to kiss or perform oral sex for those 6 weeks, which is a bummer if you're dating someone... Oh and the holes are still visible, even after all these years

I'm not sure what the aftercare is for a lip piercing, but I don't think it's as strict as with a tongue piercing. I've also wanted my eyebrow pierced but decided not to, I'm too scared lol.

18. AskewedOptimism

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 13 Piercings altogether and I couldn't be happier. After awhile you can't even tell they are there. I have my lip pierced and when I take it out for job interviews or what have you, you can't even tell it was there. I also have my tongue and nipples and nothing bad has ever happened. So I would definitely recommend them if you wanted them! Any more questions, talk to me. :slight_smile:

19. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I've four in my left ear. One is on the top of the ear, in the cartilage where there's no blood flow, it's really cool but there's a little risk to it, it can get infected. Anyways, I really like it and I'd recommend it if you're willing to take the risk and also clean it etc :slight_smile:

20. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an industrial piercing, another one on my ear, both lobes on 16mm and my lip pierced.