1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians and Bisexual Girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MysteriousMadam, Apr 17, 2015.

1. RainbowVomiter

Ugh yeah, I saw one of the ~apology videos~ from one of the lesbians in the video, who kept spewing biphobic shit. It's terrible...

I don't have a preference. I actually have a dispreference for girl-liking-girls who have a strong orientation preference. I'm just so done with divisiveness.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care if a girl's lesbian, bi, pan, whatever. I've been dumped for guys a fair few times, and it hurts, but it's something I can move on from. And not into the cissexism in the "wouldn't date a girl who just had a dick in her mouth last week" type comments either, the girl I really like at the moment is trans, and being with her doesn't make me any less lesbian despite what she may have downstairs.

3. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I want to date a girl who likes girls, I don't care if she also likes some other gender, if we have a relationship I can't see how the thing could bother me.
    So yeah, I would date a bisexual or pansexual or anyone who is a girl who loves girls without any problem or prejudice.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest