Going To Tell Myself To Go With The Flow

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Apr 17, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I know that I may not know what I am but for now on I am going to try not to stress about it. The more that I stress about this the more unhappy and more confused I am. For now on I am just going to tell myself To Go With The Flow And Do Not Stress About It. If I keep telling myself that then things will go a lot smoother. Isn't that a great idea? I came up with it myself

2. mindthegap

I'm happy for you! It is the best thing you can do. I did something similar, I just go with my feelings and I act on them and I will see where I will end up. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. YeahpIdk

I'm doing that, too :lol:. So I guess we both came up with it! I was driving myself crazy, looking at anyone on the street (yeah, like that's going to help) to see who I was attracted to: guy?/girl?/that guy's cute...do I want to marry him?/There are no girls that look like the kind of girl I'm attracted to, am I not into girls and wasting my time thinking about stuff?

...the tortures... hopefully we can stick with this flow thing. Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

4. mindthegap

This is like reading my own words :lol: I was the same, going down the street, looking at people around me and thinking about everyone if I would want to date them or be with them, it was totally crazy! :lol:

5. BookWriter1994

Omg same here! Every time I am out and about and I see someone guy or a woman I'll be like is she cute? Do I think she's cute? Or that guy? Is he cute do I think he's cute?