1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Michigan business owner refuses to serve gay people

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Apr 16, 2015.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's just that DeVos strikes me as a bottomline kind of guy. In his run for governor and his track record, it seemed like that was his focus. I'm glad that there are a few compassionate people within that organization.

Unfortunately, the media ignores these people by and large. They are more interested in keeping the culture wars going.

I am not saying there are not bigots out there, but LGBT Christians need to know where they can find sanctuary.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh boy, another Bible thumping loser who thinks he's going to blindly rob people for money by announcing his bigotry. (eye rolls forever)

3. ChameleonSoul

Isn't this guy a charmer? Good to know that's it's fine with him for me to hold a gun in one hand as long as I'm not holding another guy's hand with my other one.

4. M104

M104 Guest

And to think he'd probably pay you all the money in the till if you walked in with a gun

5. 2112

Not that it wasn't bad when it was happening somewhere else, but the fact that this is happening only an hour's drive from my house...

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, we had the situation with the bigoted doctor on this side of the state. It happens. :frowning2: Pure Michigan.

7. 741852963

8. juliegt6

Called it!

Cummins doesn't like unauthorized shops using it's logo. It's also very lgbt friendly! I knew a woman who worked for Cummins who had her FFS and many other transition costs paid in full by Cummins. Combine unauthorized with against company values and you'll get legal action.