1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hinting that I'm bisexual to crush?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by deadbluebells, Apr 12, 2015.

1. deadbluebells

I have a crush on a sort-of friend at school who is bisexual and I need some way of letting her know that I am, too. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. My school and friends are very liberal and accepting, which is great but also makes it harder to be subtle, as even straight people can be pretty flirtatious with other girls, and very openly supportive of gay marriage and such. Even wearing a Stonewall sticker thing wouldn't really lead anyone to any conclusions, I don't think :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Strangely, although she never told me she was bisexual, and only ever mentioned guys, I never had any doubt that she was, so either I have very good 'gay-dar' or she's very good at subtly letting people know. I only know she is for definite because I heard her tell someone else.

How can I tell her without being too subtle or making too big a deal out of it? I just want it to seem natural and relevant to the context, but how do I bring about that sort of discussion during an hour long Biology class?

2. Kyro

Out Status:
    A few people
    Try subtly mentioning another girl that you find attractive. She will realize when you compliment another girl on her appearence and she might get the idea. Or you could subtly flirt with her. During Biology you could just mention like hottest people in your school and you can mention women. The easiest way though is just being okay with saying your bi, like mentioning women and admitting you like them. She won't judge if she's bi too.

3. Cider

I'm in the same dilemma as you right now!

My advice would be to wink at her, subltly name people of your same gender you think are attractive, stuff like that.