1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Numerology

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Gandee, Apr 11, 2015.

?

What's your number?

1. 1

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. 2

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. 3

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  4. 4

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. 5

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. 6

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. 7

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  8. 8

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  9. 9

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  10. 11

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  11. 22

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. Gandee

Gandee Guest

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

my birth date gives me 3 but i'll stick with 4 as my favourite life number^^

3. June Cleaver

Well it says I am a 1? Don't really understand what that means? Good or bad I will have to read up on this topic. Interesting poll! June

4. MisterTinkles

Well, that link says Im an 11.

But my number is really 13.

5. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am 7.I like odd numbers cause I'm odd too.:slight_smile:

6. Ryu

Ryu

Emotional termoil? Bizzare amounts of energy? A rational though process that is only occasional? Dissapointed in myself? Incredibly self critical? Wow, who knew that bullshit could be so accurate?!

(If you wanna know I don't buy into the horoscope, numerology, astrology, etc. stuff.)

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.

Many writers, poets, actors and musicians are born under the 3 Life Path. You are witty, possess a gift for gab, and savor the limelight.

Your talent for the expressive arts is so abundant that you may well have felt drawn to becoming an artist while still very young. Your artistic abilities can only be developed, however, through discipline and commitment to the true development of your talent. Commitment, concentration and hard work are the only means of bringing forth your talent.

You Like Attention
    Thanks to your gift for self expression, you can be the life of the party, and the center of attention. However, you could easily squander your talent by becoming a social butterfly.

Your creativity is the gift that can give you the comfort and luxury you desire, but not without continual focus and discipline. You are optimistic and possess the resilience to overcome many setbacks. You are socially active, popular, and inspire people with your sunny 'happy go lucky' attitude.

You Can Be Too Generous
    Many people born under the 3 Life Path have difficulty handling money because they can be disorganized and not particularly serious about their responsibilities.

You are emotional and vulnerable. When hurt, you withdraw into a cloud of silence, eventually emerging from your reticence with jokes and laughter that cover up your true feelings. You can become moody and cynical when depressed. You can succumb to sarcastic remarks, which can be painful to those around you.

You Can Inspire
    When used positively, your talent for self expression can be a great inspiration force in the world, uplifting others, and bringing much success and happiness to you.

8. MisterTinkles

Wow, they were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off, huh?!!!

:roflmao:

9. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My life path number is apparently 8, also known as the "material manifester." Pretty self-affirming... it's a coincidence that I studied Administration. The one in which you spend most of your classes, in front of a computer. Thanks for sharing though, I remember encountering this numerology stuff, some years ago. *copies Kaiser's formatting*

You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.

You have great talent for management in all areas of life, especially in business and financial matters. You understand the material world; you intuitively know what makes virtually any enterprise work. Your talent lies not with the bookkeeping or petty management, but with the greater vision, it's purpose, and long range goals.

You Attract Financial Success
    You are a visionary and a bit reckless. You possess the ability to inspire people to join you in your quest, but often they are incapable of seeing what you see. Therefore, those around you need your continual guidance, inspiration, and encouragement. You must prod them into action and direct them along the lines of your vision. You attract financial success more than any other Life Path, but effort is required.

Your challenge in life is to achieve a high degree of detachment, to understand that power and influence must be used for the benefit of mankind. Those born with the Number 8 Life Path who do not understand the real and relative value of money are bound to suffer the consequences of greed; they run the risk of losing it all! You must learn to bounce back from failures and defeats.

You May Also Attract Failure
    You have the character and resilience of a true survivor. It is not uncommon for a person with your Life Path to experience major reverses, including bankruptcies, financial failure, but you also have the talent and the sheer guts to make more than one fortune, and build many successful enterprises. More than most people, your failures in marriage can be extremely expensive for you. Despite the difficulties that life presents, you will experience the satisfaction that comes from material wealth and the power that comes with it.

Your Best Careers
    Business, finance, real estate, law, science (particularly history, archeology, and physics), publishing, and the management of large institutions are among the vocational fields that suit you best. You are naturally attracted to positions of influence and leadership - Politics, social work, and teaching are among the many other areas where your abilities can shine.

You are a good judge of character, which aids you well in attracting the right people to you. Most 8s like large families and sometimes tend to keep others dependent longer than necessary. Although jovial in nature you are not demonstrative in showing your love and affection. The desire for luxury and comfort is especially strong in you. Status is very important.

Stay Within Your Means

You must be careful to avoid living above your means. Your Life Path treads that dangerous ground where power lies - and can corrupt. You may become too self important, arrogant, and domineering, thinking that your way is the only way. This leads inevitably to isolation and conflict. The people you run the risk of hurting most are those you love, your family and friends.

Learn Patience
    Be careful of becoming stubborn, intolerant, overbearing, and impatient. These characteristics may be born early in the life of an 8 Life Path, who often learn these negative traits after suffering under a tyrannical parent or a family burdened by repressive religious or intellectual dogmas. Those with the 8 Life Path usually possess a strong physique, which is a symptom of their inherent strength and resiliency.

10. MrSkittles

5. The key to my personality is freedom. I am the motivator. Seemed to be spot on about my personality.

11. ShyShutterbug

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got a 6, but I think I'm more of a 7. I don't really believe in things like horoscopes and numerology. To me, it's more like something you look at for fun to see how accurate (or inaccurate) it is.

12. Gandee

Gandee Guest

For me I'm a 7, I also like number 5, and 3, and 9. I just like odd numbers, no real meaning behind. It's fun though :grin:

People who actually believe in astrology can be quite an ass as they judge you by your birth-date -_-

13. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  14. Bakemono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  15. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Arfff
    I got no 1 : Ambitious, Determined, Pioneering, Bold, Athletic, Independent, Creative and Original

so far the description on the site captures me well

16. 42Bowties

Huh. I got 1 and it says: I insist to have the freedom to make up my own mind, demand freedom of thought and action, have drive, determination, am creative, unusual/unique, original and also quite impatient, sometimes become domineering, am forefront, and like to assume responsibility for loved ones at any age (even at my measly age of 13)
    Yup sounds like me!

17. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It says I'm a 9.

18. antibinary

It was reasonably accurate until it told me that I would make a good counsellor.

As a Life Path 11, you possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know. You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow. All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place.

You Must Develop Yourself
    You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

Your Life Path Challenges
    You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. Your desire to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

Stay Calm
    On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is often the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. Seek out peaceful and harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace. As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the characteristics and talents of that number.

You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm.

You Are Sensitive
    You have healing capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling. You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

19. LexSeir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It says I'm a six, which is fairly accurate. Except for the food thing. I haven't really exercised in almost a year, and I still only weigh like 105 pounds.

20. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also got a 3, which seems pretty accurate, oddly enough.