1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Ideal and Worst Roommate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Apr 10, 2015.

1. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The best room-mate would be someone who kept to their space and didn't invade mine unless they spefically asked, and then that they accepted whether I said "yes" or "no".
    Also, I wouldn't like a room-mate that snored, or that had bad personal hygeine.

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    We have that in common :wink: Roomies?

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

What about Freddy Krüger as your roommate?=P good or bad?

4. jema

Good roommate: Someone who I can have random adventures with, split the cleaning and actually get along with.

Worst roommate: Someone who doesn't do much, can hardly clean after themselves and has to be told what to do or else it doesn't get done.

5. Nova Ves

Best roommate: My crush Someone who did not at all trigger misophonia, who was quite clean, modest about their body so I wouldn't have to see them unclothed, who actually listened to music with their headphones in, and who would be a great friend to boot, instead of simply playing the role of unwanted sleeper in what is otherwise my personal space.

Worst roommate: The opposite of that. Or the Bavarian who urinated on my printer in my junior year of college.

6. MisterTinkles

I've had both.

And believe it or not, they were brothers. One was good, the other one was a drug addict (and I didn't know it).