1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi thread!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luminescence, Apr 9, 2015.

1. luminescence

What characteristics and traits do you usually look when you look for partners?
    Just curious on what you guys think :>

2. candyjiru

I like people who are witty and sarcastic but also nurturing~ I like people who are a little bit softer, not into six-packs or muscles, but toned is nice~ Also, great hair and gorgeous eyes~ I like people who like hugging and cuddling. I also like people who are a little bit adventurous, but not too crazy. I like people who can debate without getting insulted or insulting and people who like to learn new things and expand their minds. I'm a very giving person, sometimes to my own detriment, so I also like people who help me out sometimes too, especially without my asking, because if I'm asking for help, I'm probably on death's door XD;;; Also, they must love cutesy things, because this girl isn't giving up hello kitty or plushies for nobody~~ lolol

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kind, caring, gentle and sweet. Also, intelligent and honest. I look for these qualities, whether a guy or girl.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. MyFlowerKing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like people who are on the smarter side, kind and supportive, and have a big heart(even if they're stoic on the outside). I'm a big fan of hair and eyes, but I don't have specific preferences for them! I think darker colors for both. I always seem to find older(not like old but yeah) guys attractive but I've never had a crush on one or anything haha! I don't have a lot of preferred physical traits. Like, people will ask if I like really tall guys since I'm tall (5'11") and I'll be like well yeah but I also like guys my height and short guys are cute as well. Same way for girls, if not even more. I think as long as they take care of themselves and are self confident(and the above traits) then it's possible I'd like them. :slight_smile:

5. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :smilewavehonestly just anyone that's themselves, someone pretty inside and out and outgoing.

6. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unavailability, it seems.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As long as he's nice and he doesn't drive me crazy it's fine.

8. Jolly Roger

I find intelligence incredibly sexy, and a good sense humor is essential. Appearance wise, I find that I prefer people who have good hygiene, have beautiful eyes, and good hair.

9. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I look for a kindred spirit; somebody with whom I can become unboundedly intimate.

10. Adam Smith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I personally really like people with a great sense of humor. Kind, able to keep calm (someone needs to be), able to have complex discussion without loosing their cool, comforting, and just generally a warm and feeling person. Athleticism is also nice. Being an artist of some variety is always great. Especially musicians. Musicianship is fantastic.

As far as physical traits, toned is nice but if they are just popping blood vessels its just kind of scary. If they have too much muscle mass it reminds me of a cartoon. Beautiful eyes are always a turn on. Green is a YAS. On a guy I like shorter hair but I like to run my hands through it. Its relaxing. I don't really find blonds that enticing though. It's no deal breaker buts its not a draw in either. As for girls similar to guys but I generally like longer hair.

11. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys

Physical build: Must be 6ft or taller, stocky build (doesn't have to be muscular, I just like someone with a larger build than the "average Joe"), nice ass :lol:.

Girls

Physical build and height not important. I'm not too picky when it comes to girls, though I like them to be more towards the feminine side.

Then for both:

Good job, own car (I'm not going to support anyone financially (again), and since I have my own car, I expect the same from my partner), must be honest, loyal, faithful, must love animals and have good personal hygiene.

12. xplodingpassion

for men i tend to like more "effeminate" men even thought it's like the polar opposite of me i tend to find men who "fit that category" really sexy. for woman i look more so w/ a good personality more than psychical traits, i've known some really good looking woman who are total bitches so i always look at personality first w/ woman

13. || Kheya ||

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my preference is almost same for both the genders but the sequence varies.

In Male : the first thing that catches my eye is the body language and behavior, then comes appearance, has to be humorous, matured thinking, responsible, easy going, caring and understanding .

In Female : Has to be friendly and easy going nature to begin with, maturity, personality, understanding, kind and responsible.

FOR BOTH
    Financially Stable.

On a side note : when I first fell in love, none of this mattered. It just happened. So you never know, whom you fall for!

#13 || Kheya ||, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  14. Cider

Gonna sound cliché, but I looks honestly don't matter to me very much. As long as you're in shape and healthy, and have a great personality, then you're good in my book. :slight_smile:

15. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I look for things like

1) You're also multisexual,
    2) You're intelligent and curious,
    3) Your kind and ethical,
    4) You like to kick some ass everyone and then :3

(*hug*)

17. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "everyone and then" LOL, I *love* it!

I'm sure it was a typo...but damn, I kinda wish/hope it wasn't. *hugs*

18. Bi the waaay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    An absolute fucking dork.

19. MetalRice

Outside of the obvious physical preferences, I'd prefer someone who is kind, generous, sweet and caring, someone who can laugh at themselves and in general, enjoy themselves in bad and good, be there for me when I need them, allow me to be there for them, someone I can form a bond with; whether male or female.

20. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    what I generally appreciate in a possible partner is spontaneity, kindness and passion - I do adore passionate/driven people.

when it comes to girls, I tend to preffer the sorta quirky ones (kinda like K Stew or Ellen Page), the goofballs (i.e. J Law) or the charming princess-like types (like Emma Watson). I'm very versatile, I guess.

as for guys, I must admit that I have a thing for bearded guys (specially, if they have blue eyes - think Ben Dahlhaus - and a killer music taste). but I also have a soft-spot for the guy next door-ish types...
    :icon_redf