1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was it just a phase?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woahthatsboring, Apr 8, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

I had this HUGE crush on this girl in my class but now when I see her those feelings that were once there, aren't anymore... Was it just a phase? Did I really like her? I thought I did but maybe it was just infatuation. She was the only thing that led me to question my sexuality because I never really felt anything for anymore girl expect her. Besides I now like this boy that's in my other class. I'm not sure if that's because I felt like I never had a chance with her anyways so I might as well like this boy or if I simply got bored of getting no where in my love life( I'm 18) :dry: anyways the thought of being with a girl before made me a little giddy because I always thought of being with her but now that I think those feelings are gone I can't even imagine kissing a girl let alone touching her in a intimate way without the disgusting me. So was it just a phase? I was pretty convinced before that I could be bisexual or heteroflexible but now I'm not so sure. :help:

2. Rapha Lover

In your cause, possibly, was just a curiosity!

Or maybe, your sexuality is fluid. Sometimes you likes boys, others girls, or both. In your case was just a moment, a phase. You need have to look yourself and question: ''I'm happy''? Because, somethings in your lifes we need resolved ourselves.

Anyway, reading your post, you're a straight girl who liked a girl (had a curiosity) and actually this curiosity was gone. Simple! :grin: But, if you have doubt about your sexuality don't be afraid to explore it! :wink:

Be happy! <3

3. Emily1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's possible that you just lost interest in her, not in all girls. I guess just go with what you feel. Don't spend too much time pondering over your orientation, let time pass and be open to whoever you like, whether it be boys, girls or both.

4. woahthatsboring

Hmm that could be possible. I felt at ease liking her because that meant one or two things, now I feel like this means many but thanks for posting it really did help :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2015 at 02:44 PM ----------

I guess but now I feel disgusted at the thought of being with another girl. Before, with her, that idea was starting to turn into more feelings for other women as well but now it seems like that has disappeared too and I'm not sure why or even what that means. I was kind of content with maybe being bisexual but I'm not so sure.

5. Rapha Lover

You're welcome! (*hug*) :kiss:
    Anything else, send me a message :slight_smile: