Gay guy here, is my guy friend into me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Otter3, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Otter3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's 20 and I'm 19, he identifies as straight. And knows I'm gay. We've been friends since 8th grade. We used to hangout every single day my senior year of high school. Everyone thought he was gay. He knew I was in love with him. We stopped talking for a little last year. But now were on good terms again. We have slept in the same bed before a bunch of times. He always let's me give him massages, and I pulled down his shorts one time so his *** was showing and he didn't care! One time we were both drunk and sleeping in the same bed. I swear he was awake. I started jacking him off. He was hard and everything. Then he freaked out and started crying..he told me not tell tell anyone that. He let's me take body shots off him if I ask. He's always trying to hangout with just me. But still talks about girls. I feel like he tries to hard to make it seem like he likes girls. I know he's ****** girls before..idk. But why does he let me do this stuff if he's straight? He knows I like him again. I feel like he likes me too. But will never admit it. He's coming over tonight..we're drinking..just us. We'll see what happens. Oh and he agrees that we should be roomates eventually. -___- I don't know what to do. I want him so bad!!!

2. Rapha Lover

Your friend had a common afraid.
    He looks like straight guy to society, but in deep was gay. It's confuse to him all this and he's coming out slow. If you like him and he as well, why not? Go head my friend, If you wish! <3

You two look so adorable! Have fun tonight!
    :grin: :grin: :grin:

#2 Rapha Lover, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  3. ryanalexander61

If he is gay, he will come out in time. For now, enjoy his company and see where it goes while respecting his personal (and physical) space.

4. mapleluv

In my opinion, if you really care about this guy as a friend or even a potential boyfriend, you should probably back off the sexual stuff. (Easier said than done when you know they want it too, I know.) It seems like he needs more time to figure out his feelings towards you, & it's important that you show him that you can respect that. All good & healthy relationships- platonic, romantic, or otherwise- are based on respect for the other person.

However, if you're only interested in hooking up with him, go right ahead pushing, but recognize that he might freak out & you may lose him as a friend.

Have you tried talking to him about it bluntly? Like, "Hey, I have these feelings for you & I get vibes that you have them for me too, so am I just crazy or what?" Sometimes talking about it is all that it takes to get people comfortable with the idea of being intimate with you.

5. Im Hazel

It sounds to me like he is either experimenting, or repressing his homosexuality. I see no ethical qualms if he consents, but maybe it's best to talk to him first.

6. AAASAS

He's a closet case, straight guys dont like to be jacked off by other men.