1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Own Personal Hell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Apr 8, 2015.

1. antibinary

All my friends and family turning against me and never being supported again. And having them chase me to the edge of a cliff.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Scenario #1:
    I am stuck in a line, full of people who can neither see/hear/touch me, and which never moves. I can attempt to move somewhere else in the line, but immediately upon doing so I "rewind" back to where I was, right before attempting to move, thus keeping me in a continually allowable area. After many attempts at trying this, I would have to accept I was stuck in line. My legs begin to get tired, so I try to sit down... but once again I "rewind" to a standing position, but my legs are getting weaker. There is no sound, it is absolutely silent, so when I attempt to scream in frustration, just to experience something, nothing comes out.

Scenario #2:
    I am floating in an endless ocean, with no land in sight. It is dark, very dark, and the only sound I hear is a faint beating. Similar to a heart. At first I think it's some object, then perhaps my own heart, but it continually gets closer and louder. I conclude what it is when I feel myself pulled under violently, that the beating sound is the heart of something else underneath me. I reach down to feel where I was pulled, and nothing, so I reach up until... I find where my leg now ends, it having been ripped off. It is during this realization that I am drug under and torn to pieces... never seeing what it is that stalks me, left to wonder in my final moments.

Immediately, I "rewind" back to where I was before, to experience it all again. I repeat this, over and over and over and over and over...

Scenario #3:
    I'm trapped in a room, that is large enough to walk about in and stand. It has no windows or doors, instead being mirrors. I cannot see through them, only what they reflect, which is distorted images of myself. Think like a House of Mirrors. At first, this would be kind of curious or amusing, but as time goes on, these images become more horrific and reflective (bad pun, I know) of my shattering psyche, and each would receive a name and it's own personality. Eventually, to keep boredom at bay, I would exchange my sanity by no longer being myself, but instead dividing up bits and pieces of myself, into these mirror images.

Losing my grasp of reality is a Hell unto itself.

Scenario #4:
    Serpents, somehow, live inside of me. I can feel them squirming around, everywhere, and they have no problems slithering out of orifices. Some even enjoy puncturing through my eyes, peeking out from my nostrils, or ejecting themselves from my throat. Vomiting just reveals more of these serpents, as does any other bodily function.

I'll leave that to your imagination.

Those should suffice, for the moment.

3. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :dry:

4. SamThes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would be in a situation where I had to pretend to be a girl, surrounded by the colour pink, in a land full of bigoted people who hate me. Pop music would be blaring in the background, especially things like Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. And I'd be in a glass cage, separated from everyone I ever cared about, watching them interact with each other and forget me. There would be no books or video games, no Internet, and I'd be separated from all the music I like. And I'd be forced to wake up early every morning. I suck at mornings lol.

5. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Weird, that sounds kind of like my concept of Heaven, but... to each his own, I guess.

As for me? I think it's a cross between a Dantean hellscape and the situational chambers through the industrial tunnels that lead to various ugly scenarios in my life as portrayed exaggerated and amplified up to eleven in the movie Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey-- which remains to this day the scariest depiction of Hell I've seen, outdoing the ones seen in Event Horizon and Hellbound: Hellraiser II.

6. MisterTinkles

I don't think any kind of "hell" could be as bad as the one I've been living in all of my life.

7. MojoDojo

Oh dear lord. I'm so horrified I cannot even form words to describe it.

8. AlienEmpire1524

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having to repeat middle school, no longer having any supportive friends, never being able to escape my homophobic parents, dying young and being reminded in my final moments of how I haven't done anything with my life yet, accidentally killing someone, getting amnesia, or losing my mind.

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream recently where I woke up in the night, and everyone in the world had disappeared. I was the only person left. I found that kind of scary for some reason.

10. bioticvanguard

Out Status:
    A few people
    being stuck in a small room with screaming children, fundamentalist conservatives and lessons that need me to do public speaking.

dante aligheri himself could not dream up a worse punishment than 20 children screaming and crying nonstop.

11. Nova Ves

A place where my misophonia and anxiety were constantly triggered with no end, surrounded by people who have caused me the greatest emotional grief in my life, and also being late for class without having finished some major project.

12. BonnieJ2604

I do not believe in a physical hell, but I will play along.
    My hell would be watching L from deathnote die over and over again while the people from school make fun of my sexuality over and over again.
    Wow that got dark....
    -Bonnie<3

13. Jambon

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd be in retail serving an endless queue of;
    - Children
    - New parents that want to talk about their children
    - People who have mistaken my politeness for an interest in their lives (and now they think we're 'friends')

I just generally don't enjoy people, which is odd because I love my job and that's based around customers. I just need to slope off and take 5 minutes to myself every now and then and if the people never stop then I think I'd go mad.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remaining trapped in a state of uncertainty, confusion, self-doubt and self-dislike and never being able to feel like I'm worth something. :frowning2: