1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Kart

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by soccergirl16, Apr 3, 2015.

1. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now define "competitive". To me, that means "take it seriously, and play to win". I do that, and would have a serious chance at kicking the butt of anyone here, especially with no items.

But to some, "competitive" means "get enraged, swear, cry, etc. when you lose, or even when something bad happens". I don't do that, and refuse to play with people who do.

That said, I enjoy playing Dry Bones...and I can mimick his clicking rather eerily. When I'm playing him and bad things happen, I will often click angrily...but that's more being goofy than enraged. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. lemur4

I love mario kart dd. that is by far the best mario kart game in my opinion. but if we are talking mario right now... is anyone into SMASH?! I F***ing love that game!

---------- Post added 5th Apr 2015 at 07:09 PM ----------

I love mario kart dd. that is by far the best mario kart game in my opinion. but if we are talking mario right now... is anyone into SMASH?! I F***ing love that game!

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not fun if someone doesn't feel like spiking a controller into the floor. :slight_smile:

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo was decent. Never raced to win, just to sabotage the races and "booby trap" the tracks. Needless to say, people hated me for it.

Mario Kart 64, however, was a different story. Yoshi was my favorite character to be, but since everybody else wanted Yoshi, I learned to be effective with Toad. It's been a few years, but I would make you cry in frustration, with how dirty I played.

Mario Kart: Double Dash, I never got into it heavily... except on one level: Baby Park. It's the smallest and shortest track, so the races were fast but brutal. I was vicious with the shell-bouncing off the walls and ruined many leads.

Played Mario Kart on the Wii, but not for too long. I had pretty much become burned out on the series during Double Dash.

However, seeing all of these people who play, it makes my competitive blood boil with excitement... I wouldn't mind dusting off the ol' go-kart.

5. chocolate dream

I miss playing Mario Kart.My and my mate used to play against each other online.9 times out of 10 i always lost! But it was always good fun

6. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Mario Kart is one of the most competitive games out there! If I play with friends, it's a full on battle. There is no shame in getting crazy, as long as no harm is done to your friends.

7. Saintinator

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always find it best to have one of these bad boys on standby when playing Mario kart...

Attached Files:

8. MORTAL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That awkward silence when you wait for the loser to finish.