1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men who shave their legs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kenaria, Mar 30, 2015.

1. tulman

I, thankfully, have always had very little body hair. Now, thanks to the aging process, most of my body hair has stopped growing. My legs and arms have no hair. I don't miss it a bit.

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I did it once, and I don't think I'll do it again, unless things drastically change to make me want to. I don't really have a preference for leg hair on guys, either.

3. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really don't have enough leg hair to justify it so no and if you want to do it by all means it's your body do whatever you want to do to it

4. Yosia

I only do it if I'm going to be wearing shorts in the near future, I just wear jeans usually so no-one sees. I don't like the look of hairy legs though at all.

5. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me personally, I used to shave my legs but stopped because I wear skinny jeans and they'd always make my legs itch like crazy. So I moved over to using nair as it usually removed most of the hair without any itching or burning sensation lol. But I haven't used it in awhile and my legs are trimmed. I never let them become a big forest.

But on other guys, I don't mind shaved or hairy (just not gorilla hairy) lol

6. LaEsmeralda

I'm firmly in the belief that people should be allowed to have as much or as little hair on them as they like, male or female, without being judged in any way for it. As long as someone is clean, who cares?

7. Formality

I don't mind and I think people should have it the way they want to male or female. I personally don't shave my legs. I did a few times when I had knee problems and had to tape my legs, it hurt too much pulling the tape with all the hair. I don't really like the feeling of shaved legs because it gets itchy and bumpy and just not pleasant at all. I also feel like I sweat a lot more when I shave something so I never shave my armpits either.

8. Kenaria

late response but I have a razor? I already have to shave my face too.. for someone who dislikes body hair i have far too much :C

9. dirglenerg

I think it's really cool when males shave their underarms or legs. Not because I have much preference for it's appearance, it just makes me so happy to see binary gender roles being broken.

10. Kenaria

i relate to this on a spiritual level aha

11. ThePrideInside4

I'm a transboy, and I shave my legs AND my armpits. I absolutely hate having a hairy body. I don't really care about if other guys do it or not, I don't really pay attention to looks, I mostly just fall in love with them for who they are, not how hairy their body is! XD
    But yes. I shave. And if I had a boyfriend that didn't, that's totally fine with me! :grin:

12. black-cat

I am a girl, last time I checked, but I know a bunch of guys at school who shave/wax their legs.

I don't really care what men do about body hair. I find hairy men attractive in *that* way, but there are few things quite as lush as freshly shaven/waxed legs and fresh clean sheets....I wouldn't discriminate any gender from feeling that adorable feeling : P

13. SamThes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't care much whether other people shave their legs. I'm not a huge fan of strict gender roles, so whoever wants to shave can shave in my opinion, and whoever doesn't want to shouldn't have to. I personally don't unless my family forces me to, which isn't often anymore, as they live across the country. Lol, I think my roommate even threw my razor out a few months ago, and I never bothered with replacing it. I'm just too lazy and my legs itched nonstop when I still had to shave. Now that I don't shave, the itching is all gone.

14. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends if I'm in the mood for a manly man or a twinky man. Both can be equally attractive. The acceptability of shaving your legs really depends on your look. Don't have like a super hairy chest, beard, and then shaved legs...

I tend to trim my leg hair when I want them to "look nice." Shaving seems to make them look worse (bumps) but trimming short makes them look... Just less hairy. Mine are very hairy imo.

15. I did it once when I was 14 (in 8th grade)...never again. I remember shaving my arms AND legs. That was not a good thing to do to myself. I keep everything au naturel now (except for my face).

Personally, either way it doesn't matter, but honestly I think body hair is very much acceptable.

#35 LoveIsAFortune, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
  16. NekoAlex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care if somebody shaves their legs or not. It's their body, their choice. Do what makes you comfortable. I personally don't shave since I have almost none.

#36 NekoAlex, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  17. June Cleaver

I use nair, the spray on aerosol can is best and after 10 min wipe them down with a natural course sponge which has always kept my legs like velvet. If you try a razor, start with a fresh one! Never against the grain or you will get razor bumps. if the hair is long now a electric blade like a Oster A5 with a #10 blade (I have for my dog that model I only mention it so you can see on the net the type blade for shaving off the long hair before a razor and cream frustrate you to death clogged with long hair every inch or so) cheap electric clippers can be bought at Wall-Mart similar to the A5. I think men look best with hairy legs and chest! Just my pov! June

18. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As someone who was teased several times in junior high for his leg hair(which is just about as hairy as now), I can relate to the OP. I tried shaving them this winter, but it was quite itchy. My bf doesn't like my legs to be shaved, so I will leave it the way it is.

19. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tried when I was in my teens, but it was really itchy under my pants when it started growing back. Besides my face, I don't shave anymore. Maybe it's also laziness knowing I would have to keep shaving to avoid itchiness.

20. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing about my hair is that it's itchy if I leave it, which seems to be the opposite of a lot of people here. For whatever reason my hairs get irritated easily and start hurting if I wear socks or tight underwear, which is unfortunately all the time. The first time I shaved my armpits it itched like hell for the rest of the day, but now that I've gotten better at it and I'm used to it it never hurts anymore.