1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you imagine meeting your significant other?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gandee, Mar 29, 2015.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'll probably bash into them in a corridor and start shouting obscenities at them, if I'm honest. :wink: Then I'll apologise later

2. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not in a club, and I hope not in my university. It'd be awful to marry another lawyer

3. Randomcloud

I want it to be at a small party or better yet a music festival/concert- so we can gaze into each others eyes as an awesome song plays in the background :slight_smile: Or on a plane to some cool vacation destination. Then we can spend 9 hours or so getting to know each other and hang out at whatever city together

4. Sweetberry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In a gay club on girls night! (!) BUT I don't go to gay clubs these days as much soooo.... yeah :eusa_doh: You know, plus, I feel like the girls never notice me? It's like they think I'm straight? which makes it kind of hard. hahahaha

p.s. I say club bc I love dancing and she should too! :slight_smile:

#44 Sweetberry, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  5. lemons123

Let's see: During a revolution/war when my country leaves both nato and the eu.

6. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In a small bar, far away.

7. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'm driving in my car alone singing out loud to the radio when I pull up to an intersection and see that the person in the car next to me is singing to the same song and then we look at each other and continue singing to each other jokingly. Then they quickly scrawl their number down and hold it up to the window and I write it down quickly before we have to drive away. The end.

8. SpiritEnergy

Already did.... at school.

It was the first day of school, everyone was talking about the new science teacher. They all said that he was a young teacher. My imagination flew; tall, white skin, dark black hair, blue eyes. After History class, came Physics. Before entering, I saw a boy, I thought. Light brown skin, caramel hair, short, 2 inches taller than moi and I am 5'3''. I paid no mind and entered the classroom. Everyone took sits, I did as well, but the teacher wasn't there. "How is he like? Where is he?"- are the things that I thought. Until, he came in. Walking like a little boy, jumping a little, with a big smile. The boy that was outside is the teacher. He has small eyes, small nose and a big, wide mouth. Hehe. Everyone said: "That's him, he is not cute"- but for me he was. Everyone said that he is kinda ugly, but for me he was & is the most beautiful thing in the world. I use to spend a lot of time with him and stuff, we became really close. Until summer came... I was really sad because I didn't know if I would see him next year, but in June I remembered I had his number and I called him, just to talk. We became closer and closer and one day he told me that he knew that I liked him and that he liked me, as well. That he always did. He told me when he saw me for the first time he thought that I was the cutest boy ever. He also told me that he became a little sad because he thought that my best friend and I were boyfriends, NOT. We decided to go out, on July 2, to the beach; our first date. On that day we kissed and everything started there. We kept taking and seeing each other. We have 10 months now. My mother don't approve of the relationship, he is 10 years older, but I will be 18 in a month. We barely see each other, but we talk all the time through Skype. So, it's like a distant relationship, kind of thing. BTW, it is not illegal here, for I passed 16, but it makes it a little because my mother don't approve of it. Also, he is not my teacher, anymore. She does not know that I talk with him, just my sisters. But, soon we will be able to be together calm and happy. :grin:

That is my story, more or less.

9. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  10. Verb

Probably via the internet as my social life stands rofl.

In all seriousness, I imagine meeting someone and we immediately hit it off and know we want to spend the rest of our lives together. I don't think about how it happens exactly (probably mundane) just that intense, mutual connection. Be kinda cool if it was on the bus though. They sit next to me and there's just this energy passing between us but we don't say anything. Ha... but then I lose the picture because I'd probably just get off the bus without saying anything and then feel sad for the rest of the day. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

i would like mine to be on a gay leather bar (i dunno if its really exist or not) i have this sort of "thing" for leather and if i know my future partner have the same "thing" its gonna be awesoome =)

12. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Yes. Yes they do. In abundance.

13. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    good to know...
    thank you
    arfff

14. SlightlyStupid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm totally gonna meet them at a concert for my favorite band (Pierce the Veil) and we're going to hang out and be friends for a while before finally getting together. Girl or guy, doesn't matter :eusa_danc

15. -Lana-

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh my gosh I'm dying of laugher XD :roflmao:

16. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    One day I'm sure it will work :wink:

17. ChameleonSoul

We'd probably meet through through mutual friends or in a local LGBT center. We'd find out that we have lots in common and eventually fall for each other. At some point we would set up a simple date to break the ice some more.

Unfortunately with my luck I'd be murdered and have my possessions taken from my corpse on the way there, but it's nice to dream.

18. Burnedcloset

Once I'm a prince, which is going to happen. I'm going to be wondering around outside aimlessly singing and whistling to the forest animals and a knight is going to appear. We will sing once upon a dream together. I'll be hitting perfect notes (like Beyoncè basically).

Then he's going to take me back to the palace and.....lets just say we're going to have a 'royal coronation'.

(!)

#58 Burnedcloset, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015