1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venting Forum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lullaby, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So tired of these anti-lgbtq laws hoping around, and it's pretty fucked up that I don't feel safe to vent about it on social media without being taken grossly out of context, and get tone policed or made to feel I'm wrong, or get told that I clearlyt don't give a shit about other things in the news because I'm taking a second to address this.

Really tired of being made to feel like my voice is shit, and that I need to walk on eggshells with others for the sake of my mental health. It's bullshit that it seems like radicals can say their peace, but I can't without getting bombarded and swarmed by others if I either saay the wrong thing or they take something innocent I say to extremes. It's so fucking unfair.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jesus fucking Christ, another piece of dog shit thought it would be a good idea to sexually harass my partner on Facebook. So you know what, shout out to every last one of them for perpetuating the god awful stereotype and stigma that abuse survivors become predators--because goddamn it's fucking sad that I'm not longer surprised when a survivor tries to get in his pants.

Fuck all of them, and I thought my night was slowly going to get better too. My day has been terrible and the most productive thing I did besides getting out of the house to get fucking Ben and Jerry's was watch Youtube videos while internally sobbing over hot pockets and donuts. Not to mention the cherry on top with having the voice in my head screaming at me for almost two hours when I tried to get a nap in, telling me how much of a piece of garbage I am--with none of it being made better at all by avoiding to talk out of fear of stepping on someone's toe and making myself feel worse for trivial shit reason.

God fucking dammit. I think most of you have known me long enough to tell that I'm a depressive asshole, and for me to say it's really rare for me to say I'm fucking exhausted with feeling like this and that I'm honestly excited about the prospect of therapy---then you know I'm hitting rock bottom. I don't know what I need more of; a hug or a drink. Maybe both.

3. ALiamToRemember

I'm just really frustrated about everything. i got diagnosed with OCD and PTSD, along with the depression and anxiety that i was aware of and my parents are constantly undermining my illnesses, saying that i should just 'get over it' but like ?? i can't ?? I literally can't.

Plus my boyfriend is long distance, he lives in Derby, and I'm really missing him. We facetime every night and we're making it work in our little way but I just really miss him. We're meeting up soon but like it's not enough ?? i want to be with him all the time and hold his hand all the time, steal his clothes and just do all the relationship-y gooey crap but I can't and it's just really shitty.

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People are so bloody butthurt over 'racism' I hadn't even realised. I got bullied during my entire life at school with 80% of the verbal abuse being racist and I don't find half the shit people point out as racist. The more we say "add a black person here" or "the diversity needs to be more equal" the more we're segregating and seeing difference. Why can't people just move on and start to get on with their lives individually instead of bringing more unneeded attention on the difference between white people and POC.

5. C P

C P

Why are black male-bodied individuals nothing but a fucking fetish in regards to lgbt guys?!?! Not attractive...just a fucking fetish! -.-

6. ZuzHR

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stuck between a brick wall and a cliff
    How do you run away from things that are in your head??

7. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm really fed up with LGBT and religion not getting along. I know I can't make either groups accept each other, but I'm fed up with it.

8. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my workmates came to the conclusion that I desperately need a stylist and I HAVE TO change my style because I'm too old to be a goth. also, because nobody will want me and I'm gonna "stay single forever" (funny thing, I'm actually engaged!).
    like, can't you just kindly fuck off an leave me alone?

9. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Because you're THAAAAT OLD... Like hell you're 26 not 62... . In some cases it may looks a little weird but I've met 40+ gothics and steampunks who look pretty awesome. If my own parents would feel like dressing that way, I wouldn't blame them (Not just because I'm steampunk myself, I also think it would suit them^^). & The fact that you've got a boyfriend did prove them wrong already. Also there lots of people who love alternative looks or - for gods sake - are part of the alternative community themself. If you don't want to be alone, you won't be. *hugs* You're awesome :3 Hope this day will be better.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hate my teachers double standards. On the one hand she tells the whole class about how valid transpeople are, she tells about all the Things we're going through, that she'd support any transperson because she thinks you have to be under great pressure but also very brave to come out. And if I tell her I'm trans* she acts like a bitch. She doesn't wanna make it public or support me in any way, because I'm NOT PASSING. Yeah you've read this right: SHE DOESN'T THINK I'M VALID CAUSE I'M NOT PASSING. I fucking hate it. I told her I'm trans*, I told her I wanna get called my (chosen) name and male pronouns. And what's her answer? "That's impossible, cause you look like a girl". You don't say! As if I wouldn't know that. I know about my shapeless face and body, I know passing is pretty problematic being a 2*-BMI-163cm-20%bodyfat-Dude. You don't have remind me of that. But that wasn't the main Problem... or at least just parts of it. She told me I HAVE TO TRY HARDER. Like going to the gym, cut my hair, change my style. Because that was what the transguy did that went to the same school before me. Accluding to her, his passing was just 100% safe and noone even knew he was trans. even if he was pre-everything. I don't even know if I shall believe this story, but even if it's true: I'm not him. I'm Sascha, a short lil steampunk who likes black nail polish and colorful hair. And don't you dare telling me I'm not valid cause of this things. At first I was just mostly sad and a Little bit angry, but talking to my friends changed my mind. Two of my friends got pretty long hair. The favourite color of one of them is purple, the other thinks there's nothing cuter than baby cats in this world. But that's okay, because they are white-heterosexual-cismen. When I told them about what my teacher said, they didn't get her problem at all. "So, I'm a girl?", asked the one with the longer hair. Especially one of my friends who's genderfluid himself escalated. When he was around my age, he came out as transgender, and the school did the only right thing and accepted him. He also told me that I don't need any papers (what my teacher asked for to make sure I'm really trans... guess what's impossible to get in Germany within a week.) and even if I'd wear dresses, my school had to accept me as male. Funny thing is: when I told my teacher, I wore 100% 'male' clothing. And she just tells me to try harder. What shall I do? Going to the gym? Like, really?! I don't wanna go to gym. Lots of boys don't go to gym. I don't have to fit in any fucking stereotype! Just because this boy did, I don't have to. May it will take longer for me to pass, but don't pretend as if this would be an incredible problem. The whole school will know I'm trans, I've never been really "feminine" (just on gender-switching-events maybe), and my friends already prove that it's possible to call one by their right pronouns. Fr gods sake just shut up when you're trying to tell me you're supportive but only to passing transpeople. If you behave like this, you're not supportive at all, you transphobic trash. Hell... you'll wish you'd never said anything when I prove you wrong.

10. Makalaster

I want my depression to go away; same with my anxiety. I need some sort of self esteem to keep me alive.

#170 Makalaster, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  11. Wolfwing

So I really need to vent about something. All my life I've had several speech issues and I've been consistently seeing school speech teachers and the only issue that ever went away was my inability to not pronounce certain sounds. And my current speech teacher has caught to a lot of things that the other ones didn't and even brought up how he thinks that my teachers treated my speech issues, but never treated the root cause of them. Which would probably be why my speech issues never really went away despite seeing the school speech teachers since early in elementary school and currently being a freshman in high school. So my main question is: how the hell did only of the several speech teachers I've met, who are all trained professional, recognize that the results of my issue were being treated and not the root cause? Because like a weed, you can get rid of the results, but you can't get rid of the issue altogether until you get rid of the roots.

12. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was dating this one guy for a month and a half I think and he was the best guy I've ever met. He was so kind and considerate and I feel like I can talk to him about anything. Last week he broke up with me saying he wants to stay as friends. When he told me that I was like okay but of course I was sad about it I just didn't really show it. I tried staying as friends with him but I can't help but miss being together with him. I really don't want to miss him as I want to try to be his friend and don't want to ruin our friendship because of me and my feelings. I just wish I can throw away my feelings and be meme buds with him

#172 MaoKingofcats, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  13. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish there was an option to like posts here, it would be quite useful.

I have speech issues as well, due to my bad hearing (it's a natural consequence of hearing impairment). I'd love to hear like a normal person, but since my impairment is mixed (both conductive and sensorineural), it's very hard to fix it with hearing aids. and I feel lost and dumb sometimes, even though it's not even my fault.

my coworkers have disappointed me a bit (regarding that 'style change' thing), but luckily I am not the person who is easily influenced by others, so I'm gonna be me, they all can just kiss my ass. who cares about what they think?

I also confess that I kind of relapsed last night and now I'm not sure if I like myself today. I just want to sleep for ages and to become invisible.
    nothing is right.

Also, that I feel anger and I'm pretty unhappy atm.

#173 Mahidevran, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  14. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate springtime. It's awful! Like most people love it cause it's getting warm and stuff, and I understand that but every year around march I just feel like shit, depression's getting worse and stuff, even if I know I'm safe and there's no logic behind it at all.

15. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I actually can't wait for spring because it washes the pain away. hopefully soon :frowning2:

*hugs* though :frowning2:

16. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    why does he break my heart?...

17. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life. Life is just sh*t right now. For about 2 weeks now ive been feeling really down and depressed.. Friend issues, health issues my parents dont seem to take seriously, homophobic friends and family... Just ugh *^*

18. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    *hugs*

19. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They are called turn signals, use them.

Also would all the east coast people stop hogging all the dunkin donuts, we would like some built out in the west.