1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do people react in your country/city when they see two guys kissing each other?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, Mar 17, 2015.

1. geroni211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: How do people react in your country/city when they see two guys kissing each othe

Have never seen any guys kissing. If they were found, id expect some staring and maybe even some comments but nothing serious

2. ChameleonSoul

Re: How do people react in your country/city when they see two guys kissing each othe

I haven't seen it in public but I'm not sure whether people would just condemn them internally, lashed out against or just ignored.

3. Randomcloud

It really varies. I think for the most part, people are fine with it (or at least act like they are)

4. Manitoban

People here might look, I doubt there would be a comment but there might be the very odd person who might have it in their head that they don't like it, but they probably wouldn't vocalize it.

Outside the city is where you might have some more concern, especially the smaller German and French towns the cities south. I wouldn't imagine any violence though. More likely people commenting... potentially en francais.

5. Re: How do people react in your country/city when they see two guys kissing each othe

Where I live, if it's on TV, an emphatic 'ew', especially from males (though my mother doesn't really like seeing anyone making out on TV). I haven't witnessed it in real life, but I imagine the reactions of people around here...probably wouldn't be too good.

6. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I thought about this thread yesterday. My partner and I went out to brunch. We weren't even in the main gay neighborhood but it was a fairly nice restaurant and in my experience, stereotypical though it might be, a lot of gay guys (myself included) seem to really like a nice brunch. At any rate I saw three different male couples kiss. Nobody said anything, nobody covered their kids' eyes--I'm not really sure anyone noticed. It made me feel fortunate to live in this time and place.

7. Audrey23

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In my country, it's more or less accepted as long as that's made in private. When two men or two girls kiss each other or holding hands in street, people are uncomfortable. Some of them don't hesitate to make comments or offend. It's really disconcerting!
    I have already paid the price for it but I saw my life as I want. Nothing and no one cannot change that!

8. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

stright people only kiss in privite let alone GAY !
    though we gay people are seen as just close friends since most guys who are best friends here hold hands and hug so if two guys are dating they can hold hands emprace hug no body would comment and girls are the same if not even more