1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your dream partner like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by randomly me, Mar 14, 2015.

1. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You know..the guy girl whatever you imagine being together or married with when thinking about your future.
    For all the lucky bastards who already have someone what was your ideal partner like.

personality, looks, behavior...

:kiss:(!):icon_redf(*hug*):sunglasses::laugh::love:

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I imagine my man to be a gamer like me. I imagine sitting with him in the couch and just kicking each others asses in co op, shooting, fighting, or racing game. And when the game is about to begin, we would just kiss each other goodluck and start the game. I also imagine hiking or nature tripping with him. But the best is, I imagine just cuddling with him under the sheets. Paradise!

3. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would say smart, interesting, good looking, caring, with a big heart. Someone who enjoys a nice dinner, a movie, a party. Someone who likes to travel, to visit other cultures. And also someone who cares for me, who defends me, who treats me nice and my family.
    Thank god I found him :grin:

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just want somebody who is honest. If I'm doing something hurtful, I want them to tell me that it bothers them. I want them to be able to realize that I don't give a shit if it hurts my feelings, because it would hurt more if I found out by myself. I want them to be able to talk to me about anything, whether it regards me or them or anyone else, and I want them to be able to accept who I am, what I believe, how I feel, and what I have done or will do, because, dammit, that's what I will try my best to do in every damn relationship I get into.

If they're like that, it doesn't matter to me what gender they are, and it's not important to me how they look like, or what race they are, or where they live, or what they're struggling with. I mean, of course I would care, because everything I listed is apart of them, but that also falls into what I listed before: acceptance. Acceptance, honesty, and support. I guess that would cover it.

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Ok since it would be all creepy to just look at your inner desires without saying anything myself...

someone that teases me and challenges me but not in a jealous way...someone that drags me back into reality even against my will when i'm having a negative phase.Someone that accepts me with all my little mistakes and who has little mistakes as well because i just can' stand perfection =P

6. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a dream partner. Sure, there are candidates, but they aren't real people, and sometimes they're only good in one area of my life.

I prefer people with some fight in them. I've joked that some martial arts experience is preferred, but not essential. Training can be provided on the job. Anyway, there's more to it than physical bravery. I've dated people that believed they were cowardly because of their low self-esteem or other issues, but they were brave in other ways. Think empathy.

My boyfriend is a 2nd dan. He gave the most creative answer to a variation of a question I use to weed out less suitable people. Plus he knows how wild I used to be. I used to bully him, even although he says it wasn't really bullying. I guess it wasn't that bad, but it was definitely wrong to see him as a source of endless amusement.

7. Outlier

Smart and creative with a big heart. Someone who makes me laugh and who just GETS me and loves me for me, even my flaws. Someone who will call me on my bullshit, but not get mad about, just in a way that challenges me to be better.
    Looks wise, I don't know. I like lots of types. I really love dark hair though, which is odd because almost every guy I've ever dated had lighter hair.

8. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm dream partner
    he'd have a nice bum
    muscular
    allot of stamina
    rich of cores

but its someone who is non existent

9. HelloSweetie

At this point all I really want is someone to sleep next to.

10. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

My perfect partner needs to love me! And I need to love him! Of course I'm not an idiot and I know things take time, but at some point in our relationship that does have to be present. I love kids! And my partner would need to be someone who gets along great with kids, someone with a loving nature in general :slight_smile: who is willing to go places with me, I want us to be best fiends, but both he committed to whatever it is we have, and of course despite popular belief :lol: atleast irl I'm a gamer haha so yea having some friendly competition is nice :slight_smile:

Edit: just read it and thought 'what a cliche!' :lol:

11. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me, it'd be someone smart, funny, understanding but at the same time not a doormat to me or to anyone, not afraid to call me out when I do something wrong, who enjoys scifi, anime, gaming and a good run in the outdoors.

12. GaspingJasper

Out Status:
    A few people
    Uhm.. I would love to be loved and accepted by a person. He / she has to be faithful and honest - for sure. What else? Hmm... I don't know.

13. ScatteredEarth

Well, as OP stated, I'll list some of the traits that I want in a person, and compare them with my boyfriend.

To me, a partner should love me, for me. And not want me to change, now that is to say, I won't change minute things like annoying patterns he doesn't like, but I mean my inner personality. To change that is to change my very being. A partner should have respect for one another, understanding personal boundaries and quirks and learning to adapt with them. A partner should be compassionate about ones self and his partner, willing to defend his love if applicable, needless to say he doesn't have to go kick someone's ass, but sticking to my side in times of crisis, or even as simple as backing me up in an argument falls into this category. Most importantly of all, a partner must be willing to give up his heart, to trade with my own. (I know it sounds like a succubus, but it's not what I mean, hear me out) Love is the most fundamental part of a relationship, they wouldn't call it falling in love without it. When you reach that critical part in the relationship where you can truly see yourself with him for the rest of your days, you must commit to it. To be faithful and unwavering, to never go behind each other's backs to do something that would hurt the other.

As for polygamy, so long as they both agree to it, and understand and/or want it, then it does not violate my last rule. (Just no swingers lol)

As for my boyfriend, he has fallen under all of my pre-requisites and more. Not only acting the part, but looking the part for what I've wanted in a person, and I can safely see myself with him for the rest of our days.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dream partner would be exactly like my friend who I love. <3

15. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Honestly? It's an android. I built and programmed it myself. It's so good looking that you wouldn't believe it's a machine, and of course it would pass the turing test... And all the tests you can think of.

Probably it would look androgyne one week, and feminine the next week. It would speak softly, be sweet, selfless, have a godd sense of humor, and will take care of me when I grow older... And right now too :slight_smile:

That it's an android doesn't mean it's my servant, or something without it's own personality. I think I'd add a few quirks to make it more human-like.

You said dream partner, right?

16. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Intelligent enough to carry on a conversation. Likes football, NASCAR, basketball, and UFC. Likes to just cuddle up on the couch and watch TV. Perfectly happy without anal sex, but is a top on the occasions that it goes that far. And if he had the money to afford satellite and a DVR so he could record the games I miss while working it would be a bonus.

17. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Similar height to me
    Slim - toned (look after themselves)
    Into sports (preferably football)
    Doesnt talk to much
    Similar interests

#17 JackAttack, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
  18. QueerQueen

My dream girl would be affectionate, honest, intelligent, humorous, understanding, playful or silly, caring, a little bit of a romantic, confident in themselves and passionate.. She would be beautiful in my eyes and we would be sexually compatible.
    She'd also be into gaming and/or anime :icon_wink

19. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Calm, sensual, natural, kind, intelligent, soulful.
    Somebody who is maybe a little bit introverted, gives and likes their own space and likes nature & rainy days.
    It would be nice if we shared taste in music/art/literature and some aesthetics, but this is not as important as it is usually said to be: for me it is more important that we are emotionally/sexually and sensually in tune.

Beautiful eyes, full lips and thick thighs with a small waist would not hurt either!

20. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Very gay, tired of these straight boys.