1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you lived somewhere else in your country, where would you live?(state, city, etc.)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by QueerTransEnby, Mar 11, 2015.

1. JooBooGoo

Re: If you lived somewhere else in your country, where would you live?(state, city, e

I say that I'm pretty happy with where I live right now.
    But if you kidnapped me, and demanded where I would move while pointing a gun at my head, I would say probably Seattle.

2. lemons123

Re: If you lived somewhere else in your country, where would you live?(state, city, e

hmm well my country is small so not huge variance but still given a choice since I am in the capital will rather pick somewhere less urban, say in the mountains. Other than that my big question is 'where abroad' since still struggling to decide between Japan vs Israel (or some other cool country that I've overlooked terribly...).

I can see how this question totally makes for america though, with so much land...or...russia (biggest land) or canada, china etc.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Portland, Oregon.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'd probably choose Nottingham or Birmingham.

5. Eye Shine

Hmm in my country.
    I incredibly love California and I plan to mov eto a big city when I'm older so proabably Los Angeles or San Diego. If I had to go out of state I would choose New York City. However, I rather move to any place in the north west or east in the us than the south. Most of the south are scary!! First (majority not all) fought for slavery, then they fought to discriminate interracial marriage, and of course once again the majority but not all of the south is fighting to discriminate LGBT. They are scary down there in the south. Nice tourist spots though. If I had to move out of the US I would go to Tokyo. Lol rambling laters!

6. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In the capital of my country.

7. africanFlower

cape town!! i love the chilled vibe there

8. hazza

I'm a city guy so I don't think I could live somewhere smallish. I don't think I'd want to live in Edinburgh as it's less than an hour from Glasgow. I'm loving Glasgow way too much. I haven't really visited any cities in the rest of the UK besides London (which I wouldn't want to live in) though it's something I want to do more of this summer - see more of the UK than overseas (like I did last summer). I've heard good things about Leeds though.

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Central or northern coast of California--NOT LA/San Diego/San Francisco. I'd rather be somewhere much smaller than that.

10. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth

The capital, Stockholm!
    Otherwise someplace cute, like there's Dalarna, literally 'the Valleys', they've a really cute tradition with these red horses, and the people speak the most adooooorable accents, I think I'd fall in love with every person I saw and become the town slut within the day, lol!

11. candyjiru

I would move to a beach city~~ I love the water and feel a connection to it. Being surrounded by pavement is making me stircrazy