1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you like to have kids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by itsmary, Mar 8, 2015.

1. hernan286

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would like to have 3 kids at the most, dosent matter if biological or adopted. I wouldn't care what gender as long as I have a boy and a girl the third can be a supreme lol.

2. Kabuki

Aww!! (*hug*) Thank you Andrew! :icon_bigg I hope our kids will think the same.

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you very much Andrew! :icon_bigg It's something Kabuki and I really look forward to, to be able to raise kids and be fathers. (*hug*)

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I wouldn't mind, but I'm beginning to get up there in age. I don't want to have kids, and be unable to do all that I'd want to, with them. While I'd let them have their own time, I'd like to be potentially available. So, unless I meet someone this very day, I suspect it is going to be a while, before any kind of talk can happen.

How many would I want? No more than 2, and ideally, a boy and a girl.

Adoption is a possibility, but it is expensive and the credentials-thing, I believe, would not work in my favor, especially if I began to transition. Same-sex parents get the short end of the stick on this at times, but a transgender parent? No stick at all!

Realistically, I'll probably just be that kick ass aunt-like figure, who the kids enjoy being around and will run to. But even that is a slim chance, since my sister and I don't really get along.

5. O.Snap!

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a 3-year old daughter from a previous relationship. Olivia is my world. I don't get to see her nearly as much as I like because her mother uses the bisexual thing against me. Hopefully, the wheels of justice will keep moving in the right direction and I'll finally have the parental rights that I should.

6. yes i'd like to have 1 girl and 1 boy but not for a few years

7. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Same. One girl and one boy would be ideal for me :slight_smile: I definitely plan on having kids some day.

8. TwoWays

Maybe, maybe not! When I was younger I always though about finding a wonderful lady and then having two girls! That proably won't happen... :lol:

9. LaEsmeralda

I could go either way.

If I didn't have children, I don't think I'd regret it - a lot more freedom, independence, opportunities, financial security.

But if I did end up having them, I think I'd happy enough. I'm not 100% sure if I'd rather adopt or give birth to my own but I'm too young to be considering this stuff anyway.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, no matter. A lot of people look down on childless women which is very frustrating. I wouldn't conform and have children just because it's expected or just because I might 'regret not having them'.

10. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've thought about having one or two kids once I settle down with someone, but I want to live life a little first before I become a father, whether it be adoption, surrogate or two father babies as they may have in the future. I've always leaned towards adopting my first kid, though.

11. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Some day in the future I'd like to have 3 kids probably all boys not very good at girl things :/ but not until I have a boyfriend and have a lot of money to support them and still be able to buy anything I want without having to worry about being broke all the time don't want to be to old having kids either though want to actually be able to keep up with them and such

12. robotman

Yeah, I think that I would/do want kids but only if I was in a relationship with someone. I think that I will only bring up the suggestion of kids if I was in a relationship with someone.

13. Formality

Yes, I'd love to be a parent some day and have a family. Just not for at least ~10 years.

14. kindacurly9

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to have kids! they're so cute and it'd be wonderful. I'm not giving birth though, so if I marry a woman she'll have to do that for me.

15. NekoAlex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want kids and I plan on adopting some since the idea of me getting pregnant feel wrong on so many levels.

16. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No way, José! Ever since I was young, I didn't want kids. With the exception of one short period, when I wished I could have kids with my darling. Then, reality kicked in and I realised that I probably wouldn't make a good parent. Some people just aren't maternal.

17. JackBikwik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No way. I can barely care for myself properly. I'd just fuck up a kid.

18. TheWorldBook

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm not sure if I want to have kids or not. On one hand, it'd be nice. On the other, I'm not necessarily the best communicator. So I'm not sure yet.

19. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    it's definitely one of my goals in life: to be a mother - either biologically or through adoption.
    but I'm still too young and I've always been very independent so this could always change... nevertheless, I guess I will want kids.

20. Azael

Its actually funny because I dont really like kids now, 'cause i'm shy and dont know how to act around them, but I defenetly want children later in life ^^ Adopted or biological. Maybe both like me and my brothers (theyre adopted)
    And hey, i still have time to learn how to act with kids x)