1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My straight friend kissed me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lesbian13, Mar 7, 2015.

1. lesbian13

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friends knows I'm a lesbian and she spent the night and I was in one bed and she was in the other then she crawled in bed with me and started to get under my arm and just lay there we didn't say anything then she moved my hand to her thigh turned around and kissed me and then we went to bed like that and we woke up and went to school and everything was normal but I don't know what to do.

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey lesbian13,

Maybe she isn't straight, and she found in you the opportunity to discover more about her own sexuality.

If you are close to her, maybe you would like to calmly talk to her about this, in private, just the two of you, telling her you are there if she wants to talk about that. If she doesn't want to discuss the subject, respect her privacy.

You could ignore this if you prefer, and wait for her to talk to you.

3. lovely lesbian

I agree I think you should talk to her and find out how she feels about you and what happened good luck Hun

4. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    I would definitely ask her if she wants to talk about it. Keep us posted!!

5. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say that you should mention it. It's possible that that was her way of trying to get a message across, and by ignoring it and pretending it never happened, you could be sending the wrong sort of message in return. Also, keeping it silent could lead to some awkwardness between the two of you.