1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

embarrassing comments to people you like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dee22, Mar 6, 2015.

1. dee22

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I just had one of those moments walking back from the shop. A girl who works there who I quite like was waking in and said hi, I returned with " better weather today isn't it?" Omg face palm moment Iit's cloudy and windy!!! I just skulked off lol who else talks utter rubbish to ssomeone they like?:bang:

#1 dee22, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. Yosia

I had a crush on this guy who worked in an entertainment store, and I was looking for an anime and I walked up to him and asked where the milk was. I corrected myself but I was almost crying out of embarrassment.

3. dee22

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha now i feel a little better. Hope you got the chance to redeem yourself?

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, yes, my eyes light up and I'm even more talkative. Sometimes I still say silly things but I've gotten better with practice. On the flipside, I can usually tell when other people are nervous. I can usually handle myself around crushes so now it takes a super powerful one to make me stutter.

5. MisterTinkles

I've done that before, but usually because I'm not thinking before I speak.....and I see the other person get this weird look on their face..........so I ask them "what did I say"........and they tell me, and we both laugh.

Then I will tell them "I'm having a Barbie Day". (you know, Barbie the doll....empty headed) LOL

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I remember one class of mine in community college, a young man came in, and he was quite attractive. For some reason, this time, I spoke aloud what I was thinking. Not only that, it was louder than a whisper, so he heard it.

Basically, it went down like this:

Me: Daaaaamn.
    Him: What?
    Me: Just saw somebody looking good.
    Him: Yeah? Go get 'em, tiger.

Quite amusing, really. LOL.

7. Yosia

I have actually been on a 'date' with him, but I wasn't really impressed. Our interests varied quite a bit - he wasn't interested in anime/manga and I love it; he liked to go out partying and I am not too fond of that lifestyle; there was also a few more deal-breakers.

He's a nice guy and all, and I still chat with him, but nothing grew out of the 'date'. :3

8. tscott

I've had a lot of moments like this. After all, I'm blond and a tenor.

9. Lua

Lua

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Back in sophomore year of high school, I was at the movies with my family. This guy I had had a crush on before for like 2 years shows up with his girlfriend and says hi to us. I meant to say "Which movie are you seeing?" but alas, what came out of my mouth was "So, are you here to see a movie?" As we stood in a movie theater. That's the worst of mine I can think of...

10. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    haha i like this thread!! yes when i was talking to this girl i really liked at my old job she was talking about this other coworker whos a redhead and called him a "ginger" and i was like "wtfs that??" then she said "that redhead dude" and i was "oh like the the spice girls thats probly where that cAme from"..she just laughed at me cuz i was serious and had not thought about ginger the spice till i was in my car driving home..haha i felt like such an idiot

11. randomly me

randomly me Guest

concentration problems so half of the stuff i say is already bullshit so when i'm around someone i really like my brain simply melts...

12. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm basically a TsunDere... So I tend to just keep on joking about that person... And then I feel embarassed cause I can't do anything else x)

13. dee22

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Enjoying reading these haha

14. Siarad

When I was 24 and not even out to myself at that point - I did a shift with the seriously hot, utterly cool, Shane/Frankie magicked into reality like something out of Pinocchio, openly gay HCA who forced me to admit my sexuality to myself simply by being in the room. At lunch we got chatting and she talked about playing the guitar and I talked about performing in plays. She said that she loved playing the guitar but would definitely be too embarrassed to play in front of an audience. At which point I said "Oh, I can't imagine you being too embarrassed to do anything!" in such a ridiculous, gushing way that as soon as I said it I wanted to dig a hole to the centre of the earth and retire there!