1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leogarden, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So there's this boy in my school who i think likes me, and is closeted because he's probably scared what people will think. He's straight acting, and doesn't really give any red flags. I think he likes me because i've caught him staring at me ,and he tried looking away slowly. Probably one of the most a awkward things i've ever seen anyone do LMFAO! In the hallways he'll sometimes try to look past me,but i can clearly tell he sees me. He does on a daily basis nudges me when he walks pass me, or makes sure his elbow hits mine(It's really playful, but i think nothing of it) he does it a lot...like it's gotten to where i'm used to it. Sometimes i won't even know he's behind me and he'll try and push me, or his hand will rest on my back pushing me forward. For example today i saw him walking by himself so i came up to him started conversation, and then walked away and little did i know he appeared behind me and stepped on the back of my shoe and i turned around and there he was! Then he begins to slightly push me. Lately i'll just be standing smiling or not really doing anything but just listen to a conversation waiting to say my opinion and out of no where he'll just be like "___ what're you doing?" and i'll look at him like (wtf) and say "nothing" i realized he does that every time i'm about to catch him look at me.
    -I got a haircut, and he asked me why i cut my hair so low and tried to get a reaction from me because he likes getting reactions from me so he called my haircut ugly.
    -He's a very social person, but i don't see him doing what he does to his guy friends.
    -One time he called my name randomly and he said nothing afterwards
    -He said he'll give me a ride somewhere and i'm waiting on that so we can be alone :bad grin:
    What do you guys think?

2. blackhatguy

Sounds like he's either a great guy who you could have an amazing relationship, or the sort of guy who might leave you alone bleeding to death in a forest.

In all seriousness, I might ask him something like "are you gay too?" I personally am a lot more comfortable telling someone I'm bi if I know they aren't straight too, and you don't want to make it sound like an accusation. I'd say go for it, and good luck.

3. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't want to do that because it'll put him on the spot. I'll just wait until we're alone in the car, and see where things go. I just need tips on how to flirt with him before the car confrontation happens.

4. blackhatguy

Unfortunately that's where I get lost too. I'd suggest you talk to him, ask questions, get him talking about himself. That way, he feels that you care about him, and you don't have to figure out what to say all the time. Figure out what you have in common, what interests you share, talk about that. Sit next to him in classes, at lunch, on the bus if you can. Be a bit playful. That's what I'd recommend, if you feel like doing something different, that's perfectly ok too. Just relax and be yourself, if you can.

5. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    do u like him back? try flirting with him back

6. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay